Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Hey, to liven things up here and just for fun....what perfume/cologne/body spray/aftershave do you think our couple wear? This is just for fun and to spark conversation...wait POSITIVE conversation.

2. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Hehe, I like this question.

I bet Calleigh has several different perfumes she switches from. I can see her as someone who would carry off a rose-scented perfume very well, in addition to a light vanilla and a citrus. On a daily basis, she probably uses a lighter scent, so I'm going to guess maybe a light citrus variety like Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (my personal favorite).

Eric, well...I don't know much about men's colognes, but there is a Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for men, which smells nice, so maybe he likes to "match" with Calleigh once in a while, lol.

3. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Speaking of positive topics, I just read Adam's announcement on his Twitter page that Eric will be back full-time for Season 9:

"Twit Fam, I have some news that I hope will make CSI:Miami fans happy. Eric Delko will be back to the show full time 4 all of season 9!!!"
    http://twitter.com/amaticrodriguez

Adam's supporters and we Hiphugger-fans should give ourselves a little pat on the back. [​IMG] I'm sure that our campaigning had at least a little something to do with CBS and Adam reaching a deal to make him a full-time castmember again. I'm so pumped at this news, you'd think I'd won the lottery! [​IMG] Now that Adam will be back for sure next Season, the possibilities for our favorite couple are endless. Here's hoping that TPTB make the best of that and establish a normal, drama-free, loving relationship between Calleigh and Eric. :adore: Yes, it is possible to have a romantic relationship between characters on a police drama without compromising the essence of the show. (Danny and Lindsay [CSINY], anyone?) Here's hoping that the CSIM writers get it right.

P.S. As soon as I get my heart-rate down, I promise I'll come back and reply to the Perfume/Cologne topic.:lol:

4. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

BEST NEWS EVER!!!!

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I hope he doesn't come back as a CSI because that would mean that EC wont last. So I wanna see how they work things out.

6. JackieG0630

JackieG0630 Dead on Arrival

Haha, I see that I'm not the only one who had the same idea! I saw his twitter and (after I stopped screaming and jumping around like a loon) I came straight here to celebrate with you all. I am sooooo happy I can't stand it. And it's not even just on an E/C level, the team was seriously just missing a piece. Eddie C is nice to look at but I had/have no emotional tie to him or his character so when he's on, I'm just kinda like "Huh...maybe I should go get some dip to go with my tortilla chips now or wait til commercial."

Here's hoping that TPTB take their heads out of their...well...they realize it's time to lure us E/Cers back into the fold with some nice lovin!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I was right there with you screaming & jumping up for joy when I got the text from my friend :D

So now the question does come up, given the spoilers that we have seen up to this point and knowing for sure that Eric will be back ALL next season what are your hopes for the rest of the season?

What are your hopes for next season, where do you think the relationship will head next season?

8. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Hiphugger and AR fans rejoice! Time to celebrate :beer:! We did it! Eric will be back, and D&D will survive :hugegrin:!
    I don't know what the writers have in store for our couple, but I'm hoping their fate will be better than if Eric was no longer present :luvlove:!
    Texmex, please tell Eric to stop playing with that ring he's holding in his hands and just give it to Calleigh already :guffaw:!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

You know, I was thinking about that on my way home and it hit me... this is going in spoiler box because 8.20 ties into it...
    I think Eric will come back as a CSI, and why not... Danny & Lindsey work together on CSI:NY and while I know thats NY & not Miami, still... Stetler can suck it!

Now, in a nutshell, Eric left CSI because he needed to figure out where he was in life, he needed to find himself. I think he decides to come back to CSI because he's finally at a good place in his life... most especially because he's in a committed relationship with Calleigh. I think that after Cal's near death experience, the "defining moment" in their realtionship is that they finally admit that they love each other & they're back to being boyfriend/girlfriend, committed... none of this "are they or aren't they" back & forth, "it keeps happening" stuff. So, since he's in a good place, has the woman he loves by his side, he comes back to CSI. And Horatio, because he loves both Eric & Calleigh, either convinces Stetler to drop his no-fraternization rule, or they just keep Stetler in the dark.

There... thats how I think it'll go, or rather, how I'd want it to go. No matter how it happens, I believe (1) Eric will be back full time at the lab, and (2) Eric & Calleigh are together (and hopefully making cute little EC babies :)).

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Finally some good news.:thumbsup:
    I'm really happy now. Thanks Adam, you just made my weekend:).

I just hope they don't do something stupid like split E/C or something like that now when Adam will be back full time again. I'd love to see them happy, married or even having a baby. You know just a normal couple who work together whitout unnecessary drama, because I'm truly tired of complaining how E/C story overtook the show blah blah blah:scream:.
    I can't even go to the other threads, because there's so much anger and bad words there it's rather hard to even read it.:eek:
    I understand not everyone have to like E/C or Adam, but what's going on there lately is definitely too much for me.:(

But I'll try to be optimistic and still believe everything will be alright. It means a lot of wonderful E/C moments in season 9. They should reward us for this crappy season, don't you think?

11. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I just need to celebrate with Hiphuggerland!
    So happy and just went crazy yesterday.

These are my exact sentiments. Knowing that they are married and happy is good enough for me. I just hope they could get away with the anti-fraternization crap because that would be the issue again when Eric goes back to being a CSI.
    Do you think the lab knows about them already? In Ep 8.20 -Horatio calls Eric to the hospital so with this you can conclude that he already knows about them.

A lot to look forward - can't wait!:guffaw:

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Celebrate good times, c'mon!

Calleigh - Eric =:(
    Eric- Calleigh =:brickwall::confused::(
    Eric+Calleigh =:hugegrin::adore::luvlove:

Ohm about everyone knowing: Ryan already knew, Natalia got her hint, Horatio knows everything, and when they weren't able to talk with each other it was confirmed that they were together...so pretty much everyone knows about them.

13. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I am so doing the happy dance right now. I guess all those sacrificed chickens (tongue in cheek humor) paid off! I'm so happy thatr Adam is coming back. This opens so much possibilities for the E/C realtionship to flourish and mature. Brass bands and parades that our Adam.Eric is back!

Robin

14. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Let the party begin.. Eric's back next season hopefully Cal will stick around. Going to be interesting to see whats in store for them but they need to cut out the drama. I'm pretty sick and tired of our favorite couple going through all this. It seems more dramatic then Sara and Grissom..

15. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

ec4evr where did it say horatio called him i just wanted to know cause i didnt read that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.