Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Actually, the next episode is a repeat:"Bad Seed". The new one, 8.14, I believe called "In the Wind", only airs on Feb 1st.
    Although I know Eric will be in that episode, I doubt that we'll get any kind resolution of the limbo that our hiphuggers seem to be in :(! IMO, the writers are going to drag this "thing" out until the very end, to keep us, hiphugger fans, in suspense :rolleyes:, thus preventing a mass defection from the show. Hopefully, after this year's rough rollercoaster ride, we'll get our happy ending, and even some happy news about AR's contract renewal for next year :)!

2. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

It's a repeat of last fall's Bad Seed, which I really did like, which is unusual for me this season. Don't care for most of the season. But it is a hiphugger episode!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  3. lovleydoll12783

lovleydoll12783 Victim

4. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

According to some spoilers I've read, there's supposed to be a "significant" scene between Calleigh & Eric in "In the Wind," which might at least shed some light on the status of their relationship. :confused: However, the way the writing has been going so far this season, I doubt whether everything will be fully resolved in "Hiphugger World" in episode 8.14. At this rate, we'll be lucky if we get our happy ending by the end of Season 8. :rolleyes: Like you said, of course the happiest outcome would be for Adam R. to sign on to CSIM for Season 9.:thumbsup:

5. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Hell Guys!:)
    It has been a long time since I last posted.

I'm looking forward to the next episode. They had to make us wait a another week but knowing that Eric will be there & with a possible EC moments, it'll be worth the wait. I decided that I'll be positive til the end no matter what they throw at us along the way.

HIPHUGGERS TIL THE END!:thumbsup:

6. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hi all!
    It's been a while that I haven't posted anything. So far I feel disappointed with the EC storyline this season. I'm pinning my hopes on Ep 8.14.Will we finally get some answers about this relationship? We got a really nice spoiler for this ep but I hope they won't edit it out.
    Looking forward to Monday-please TPTB don't disappoint me this time.

7. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

I know, right? I really hope that TPTB kept the Calleigh/Eric scene in the final cut of "In the Wind" (8.14). I'm so looking forward to Monday so I can see my favorite TV couple on screen together again.:thumbsup:

8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

And I will be waiting for spoilers from you all :)
    Still about half a year till the first Season 8 episode in the UK...
    I'm getting a bit tired with that EC situation, why would Eric be all of a sudden so cold towards her(she was surprised to see him in the last episeode); ok, he was in Puerto Rico, but couldn't he call her from there? Aren't they meeting outside the working hours? Why does she have to ask him about his life plans at work?
    I really liked needy and jealous Eric more than this cold fish he became...:(

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Let's celebrate a little thing I like to call 'EC Season' It's time of year for supposedly EC love, I'm keepin my hopes up for Monday.

10. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I'm going to think positive... I'm trying to be a patient person, hopefully soon Eric and Cal will have their happy ending. I'm wondering if her brief leave in the future is a result of a proposal or wedding with Eric, that would be some kind of wonderful. I really do hope the writers get this right.

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

What do you mean by 'brief leave'? I don't know anything about it...Is she leaving CSIM?
    I will be waiting for some spoilers from you guys on Tuesday...I hope it will be a good E/C episode. :)

12. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I read somewhere that Cal is suppose to leave for a little bit... I can't remember where I read it.

13. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

Did you see the clip of the new episode??? OMG! Eric and Calleigh making out on Calleigh's bed! I totally fainted..

http://www.csifiles.com/content/2010/02/a-longer-clip-from-in-the-wind-now-available-online/

14. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

WHAT???
    REALLY???
    OMG!!!
    I only saw the teaser clip with Eric, H and the prosecutor! I'm checking it out right now!

Go Hiphuggers!!! :hugegrin:

I just saw it:drool::drool::drool: Finally!!!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  15. tigerlove2002

tigerlove2002 Victim

Yay we finally get our love making scene...they looked so comfortable with each other. Too bad their phones had to ring.

Tonight's episode is going to be awesome. Can't wait for it and I've only seen the first few minutes. Eric's Back!!!! :hugegrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.