Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's jtd cute, and the mention of Grissom from Greg, finally some varification of their marriage. Here's one with our couple, It gave me chills, :wtf:the overwhelming powerful connection these two always had and still do. ENJOY[​IMG]

EVERYTIME I THINK OF YOU

[​IMG]

3. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I do believe we're all going to be living off that scene for the next couple of weeks. Thanks Greg! (now has new appreciation for Greg)

I would spend the next couple of weeks watching CSI and ooh'ing over GSR moments if I wasn't so busy!

But here's to more awesome GSR and knowing our couple is happy. :)

4. Desertwind

And this next Tuursday she'll be working with Nick, so hopefully Grissom will be brought up in the conversation..again..Their also good buddies. I just hope that Grissom will all of a sudden surprise up with a VISIT.. We miss you Gil, hurry back and see your wife[​IMG][​IMG]

5. SA_Kate_937

The drool and happy jumping for joy would never end if our G-man graced us with his presence... Which randomly leads me to ask.... Any one have any ideas for how their wedding would have been? Romantic on a beach in the Galapagos? Or did they just go to a court to get it done... Hmmm?

Edit: Desertwind, I LOVE your signature! Squee! Am buying the ninth season when it comes out in the UK, cannot wait!!!

6. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Since they were in Costa Rica and Grissom is still Catholic (sort of), I can see them going into town, getting the license and, on the spur of the moment, getting the local priest to perform the ceremony. Then they emailed the announcement and a picture to Catherine.

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ either that or they got married in Paris. both locations are equally wonderful. anybody knows of a good fanfic that depicts a Costa Rican or Parisian GSR wedding? i don't think i have stumbled upon any so far. which is strange, since it's the ultimate shippy moment that is canon but happened off screen.

8. Desertwind

Who knows,:confused: [and BTW, thank's SA-Kate ]that's what's strange about this whole dilemma, the not knowing. If Billy had of stayed, maybe we'd know where and how they got married. If he does return for a 'guest spot' maybe they will discuss it. Or maybe Greg will right out ask, eventually:eek:I'd like to see Sara's expression if that happened.:wtf: I have no idea, if he was in a romantic mood, it could have been a wedding of pomp and ceremony, however, maybe just a quickie justice of the peace in Costa Rica. Then possibly the who Paris, 'city of lights' wedding with full regalia[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  9. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I doubt we will ever know for sure; just like we will never know about their pre-CSI relationship, or when they 'officially' became intimate. WP seems to love the mystery of it all. Personally, I think they got married in Costa Rica. I can't see them doing anything formal, or of a religious nature, just a small ceremony on the beach or in the rainforest. It certainly would have been wonderful to see it!

10. SA_Kate_937

I agree with jtd, it is very unlike CSI or GSR to let us know how it happened. But that is ahlf the mystery and intrigue isn't it. I watched A la Cart the other day when they tell Ecklie 2 years and 9 years, i think it is the sweetest thing ever that Grissom considered them together for all that time. Even though they obviously weren't... Cute, idiotic and very manly of him.

My idea of their wedding would actually be something simple, on a beach somewhere (or maybe the beach is just me). I could actually imagine them finding someone with priest-ly powers in the camp in Costa Rica to marry them. And that monkey aswell (who was super cute :) )

But we may never know. Could just imagine Sara blushing if Greg asked that question. We really do need a scene with them hanging around someone's apartment reminiscing (sp?) about the past. (And Grissom needs to be there aswell)

Sigh,can't wait for the next episode. :)

11. Desertwind

Hey SA_Kate hope all is well with you, and I like your icon:thumbsup:I wonder if the writers know how much the GSR fans would like to know about "where they got married" so if they've got a scout out there reading posts on CSI sites about this, maybe someone will report back and we'll at long last know[​IMG]

Some "Carp" caps. "Ya know maybe we should get married"[​IMG] "YES, lets do it"

SARA HAPPY.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] SO GEEKY

BEE BANNER

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  12. SA_Kate_937

The only sad thing about Carp is that she left a couple of episodes later. But she obviously intended to marry him. Hehe. I wonder if Grissom reminded her about their afternoon with the bees before asking her if she still wanted to get married (floats off into the land of fanfic)

And later in Carp when both Catherine and Hodges catch them out (so sweet...)

I agree, desert, I hope that some CSI scouts are out here and know what it is we want!! But I think that just knowing they are happily married is enough for right now. :)

Kate.

13. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

I agree, maybe they (whoever they are) would leave to the audience to fill in the puzzle. Even now i still want to know exactly what episode when they became intimate. I am looking at the timeline from Committed thru Season 6. *sigh* I really really wanted to have some geek wedding details. Paris is enchanting, yes... and the idea of the rainforest scene is also likely.
    Where... where... where???

Their lives, still considered them private person. So that even when Greg mentioned their marriage in "Long Ball", she jest... I think she is blushing... very happy.. 'so far so good'. And only Greg (i think) has the courage to break in their wall.

Do you think she has an engagement ring?
    Possible inscription on the wedding band?

;):luvlove:

14. SA_Kate_937

Hey x3! They are The Powers That Be! And they rule our lives (how annoying!)

They seem to love leaving us to puzzle over things but I guess it makes it more interesting and very CSI'ey... Like, here's the puzzle, solve it!

I also want to know when they got together (is remembering Sara saying... 'I think it was a Sunday...' I'm sure she remembers that day very well. :) :) :)

I would imagine her blushing and although it would be cute if she had an engagement ring, I could imagine Sara not wanting one. Not wanting to overdo it. :p I could imagine an inscription on the wedding band (Forever and Always or something of the like!)

Oh, and another question... Do you think Sara would girlify herself enough to get married in a dress? (I don't we've ever actually seen her in a dress!)

15. Desertwind

Kate I've never seen her in a dress..In last nights ep. Sara was so up-beat and so happy;) And NO mention that she was married and nothing about her husband. Her and Nick worked good together. It's as she's back but never knew him:confused: Grissom that is? I can't believe that TPTB are completely blowing this off, it was nice to see that little tid-bit from Greg, but geez could we get a little more out of them:(

ALA CART

Ecklie to Grissom:: "How long have you two been together'?
    Grissom:: "Nine years"
    Ecklie:: "Why didn't you tell me"?
    Grissom:: "We didn't want you to know"

SARA:: "TWO YEARS":rolleyes:
    HA-HA-HA

PERFECT HARMONY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.