NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: TVGuide Mega Buzz

Any big surprises coming up on NCIS: Los Angeles? — Olivia
    ADAM: Get ready for some role reversal for G. Callen and Sam Hanna. "Usually it's Sam protecting Callen, but this turns the other way," executive producer Shane Brennan tells me about an emotional episode that explores Sam's relationship with a family in the Sudan, which dates back to his days as a Navy SEAL. "Callen has to watch Sam's back because he's really out on a limb." Brennan also teases a "heart-wrenching" episode that delves back into Callen's personal life, including a love interest. "It's only the beginning of something that will be resolved later in the season," Brennan says.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Is this show new this week?

4. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Yes it is, looks pretty interesting too

5. Destiny

1-26-10

Dominic Vail (Adam Jamal Craig) goes missing and the team must rush to find him... To learn this see the video linked below.
    Now from The futon Critic it says the following

Air Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2010
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#113) "Missing"

THE TEAM RECEIVES AN "AGENT NEEDS ASSISTANCE" PAGE AND DISCOVERS ONE OF THEIR OWN IS IN GRAVE DANGER. - The team rushes to a crime scene after receiving an "agent needs assistance" page and learns that one of their own is in peril.

Guest Cast:

Claudia Taro: Onahoua Rodriguez
    Rafael Taro: Maurice Compte
    Ty: Parry Shen
    Jose Caro: Gonzalo Menendez
    LAPD Detective: Matthew Grant Godbey

Here is a video of it..

YouTube: "Missing" 30 clip
    CBS: "Missing" Clip

Note: Both vids are the sameone I just give two options as to where one might be able to see it better.

6. Destiny

First just want to say that, that was rude ending, I hate being left hanging with WTH is going to happen. Now in saying that.. From EW an Exclusive, though if you haven't seen "Missing" (aired 1-26) then you might want to skip the question...

Exclusive: 'NCIS: LA' star goes AWOL

NCIS: Los Angeles has been on the air for just five months and already it’s undergoing its first major shake-up: Original castmember Adam Jamal Craig is leaving the hit procedural. But when? Last night’s powerful episode — which revolved around the abduction of Craig’s special agent, Dom Vaile — left the character’s fate very much up in the air. Is Dom dead? Will his kidnapping remain an unsolved mystery? Why was Craig written out? In this exclusive interview, executive producer Shane Brennan clears the air on all of the above and more…

Where’s Dom?
    SHANE BRENNAN: He’s gone. He’s out there somewhere.

Will the team continue to search for him?
    BRENNAN: They’re not about to leave one of their own unaccounted for, but life goes on. They’ve got cases to solve. So they continue to do that and we continue to wonder what happened to Dom.

How long will this story play out for?
    BRENNAN: It will arc the season. I won’t leave any unanswered questions at the end of the season. But in the great tradition of NCIS, it doesn’t mean that having answered the questions I won’t pose more.

Why did you decide to write out a main castmember this early in the show?
    BRENNAN: To my mind, particularly in the first season of a show, there is no main cast. The audience is meeting a whole bunch of characters and you get the opportunity to play around with them. I’m a great believer in playing with the audience’s expectations. It’s about making it as different and fresh as often as you can. And I certainly took that approach with this first season… I want them to know that nothing is sacred. And the cast is aware that this is the game I play. No one’s safe.

What was Adam’s reaction?
    BRENNAN: He was incredibly professional. Everyone’s aware that these sorts of things can happen. I warned everyone that I shake things up all the time. And by the way, just because Dom’s missing doesn’t mean you won’t see him again. There’s a lot of blood in the car, but is he dead? Alive? What’s going to happen? There is a powerful episode to come that will provide some resolution.

NOTE: Although Adam Jamal Craig wasn’t available for a formal interview, he shared with me via email his reaction to learning that he was being written off the show: “I had big hopes for Agent Vail, so, naturally, it took me by surprise. But I have complete trust and respect in Shane’s vision for the characters and the world he created. It has been an incredible experience working with such a talented cast and crew.”

All I can say is well WHY!?!?! *humph* :(

7. GregNickRyanFan

That ending was EVIL! Just plain EVIL! :lol: I hate cliff-hangers. And especially given that according to the previews for next week's ep, they're not going to continue the search until there's closure... they're just going to move on to other cases like this one never happened. :(

8. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Yeah that sucks!!
    Although the cliffhanger really leaves me hanging and I don't like that. The next case looks to be good;). I want to see where they go with the Dom situation. I kind of agree with Brennan and "life goes on" quote because from personal experience even if you want to look further for a person you just have to move on for a while and then get back to it.

THE BODIES OF TWO CRIMINALS IMPERSONATING MARINES LEAD THE LA TEAM TO THE DEADLIEST TOXIN KNOWN TO MAN, ON "NCIS: LOS ANGELES," TUESDAY, FEB. 2

"LD50" - A crime scene poses a national security risk when the LA team discovers the location was used to create a deadly toxin which is now missing, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Tuesday, Feb. 2 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

NCIS Special Agent
    G. Callen...............................Chris O'Donnell

NCIS Special Agent
    Sam Hanna.................................LL COOL J

Henrietta "Hetty"
    Lange...........................................Linda Hunt

Operational Psychologist
    Nate Getz.................................Peter Cambor

NCIS Special Agent
    Kensi Blye...............................Daniela Ruah

NCIS Special Agent
    Dominic Vail .................... Adam Jamal Craig

Tech Operator
    Eric Beal.............................Barrett Foa

GUEST CAST:

Esther Balmore.................... Julianna McCarthy
    Jacobus Troyger .................. Andrew Connolly
    Dallas............................................... Jr Bourne
    Gage Jenson............................ Dameon Clarke
    Simon Amputuan............................. Burt Bulos
    Blond Man...................................... Bru Muller
    Sadiki Hassan................. Vachik Mangassarian

See all ld50 pics here:
    http://ncislosangelesfan.com/photos/index.php?cat=52

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

That ending was so not nice. Awesome episode, but not a nice ending. I like Dom. :(

As long as we do eventually get an answer, I'll be happy.

As for the rest of the episode, the beginning with the teasing about the karaoke was hilarious. And I love that Hetty won with "Wanted Dead or Alive." So funny. :D

10. GregNickRyanFan

I missed the karaoke part. I'm gonna have to go back and watch the beginning of the episode now. :lol:

11. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

That was hilarious. This show gets better and better every week! :D

12. xeri

xeri Hit and Run

Still love the humor :adore: .

But the end: confess I'm a tiny bit miffed, 'cause I thought hey cool now the newbie get's a story line ...well he got one, but there's no newbie...^^

Hope there'll be at least an interesting "why??"-plot somehow in the future.

Most times I don't know about spoilers, so does anybody know if the team will get a new member/Kensi a new partner till they resolve Dom's case ?

13. Destiny

Other then what I put up from the producer, I don't think they are planning anything right away, it would be too soon to bring in someone, it would be like taking Dom's place to quickly for his fans. My guess is that they might (not a spoiler) bring in guest stars that help them out maybe from other agencies, etc.

14. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

totally agree Destiny just a sort of prediction (not spoiler) they good bring as guest star Agent Renko that was seen in "Legend" and "Ambush"

15. GregNickRyanFan

Well, if they do replace Dom, I kind of hope its a female (providing that they don't pair her with any of the guys lol) because the ladies are seriously outnumbered. :lol:

Finally got caught up on the episodes. There were less that I missed than I thought. :lol: My thoughts on them:

Breach:

Sam: Well, he's clearly past his expiration date.

Haha the ME girl has the hots for Nate. She's so bubbly though. :lol:

Hetty: You're on holiday.
    Nate: Where am I supposed to go?
    Hetty: I'm not a travel agent.

Kensi: So what's Safar doing in LA?
    Eric: I doubt he's auditioning for American Idol. :guffaw:

Kensi to Callen: You are my hero. :D

Callen: Lacrimose intolerant. :lol:

Hetty: Oh bugger! :lol:

==

Past Lives:

Cute little boy. I wondered if he was Callen's kid, but they answered the question.

Sam: I smell like a cop?
    Callen: Acutally, you smell like baby powder. :lol:

===

First part of Missing that I didn't see the first time:

Callen (to Nate): Friends don't let friends sing boybands. :lol:

It's so cool that Hetty likes Bon Jovi! :D