Calleigh & Ryan #8 - Give Me A Chance.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by karu_mila, Jan 1, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Give Me a Chance

55.6%
  2. The Diamond Bond

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 'Cause He Knows Her Guilty Pleasure

11.1%
  4. Big Day Coming Up?

22.2%
  5. I Know What You Wanted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Apologizing With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Don't Believe Everything You Hear

22.2%
  9. Don't Mess With the Stare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. A Perfect Match

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

There is always hope!
    I saw the new epi last night. It was rather disappointing. But I agree with Karu- I dont see anything romantic between Jesse and Cal. And it wasnt quite the same as her locker room talks with Ryan. It was just to reveal Jesse's big secret.
    Next week does look like there will be little carwash, but we can keep dreaming!

2. slower

slower Lab Technician

Oh my gosh!!! We were blessed with some CaRWash moments. WooHoo!!! :beer:
    Calleigh was even laughing, teasing, and smiling at Ryan. Maybe this is a sign of things to come. :thumbsup:

3. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Loved the whole... SMIRK she had going on (about the 'fish'). Totally cute.

I used to love CaRWash--- but got so frustrated when she got with Delko (I never seen it, not from her.. only from him). Calleigh and Ryan are so much more... light hearted. I don't know.. I'm seeing it more this season than the last two though! Kind of like the first two (seasons).

4. slower

slower Lab Technician

Yeah, nobody else but Ryan can make her smile like that. I liked it when she asked him if he could please focus. The last time I heard that was in "Nailed", "ever push aside the dinner plate to get some?" I love the chemistry they share, and I hope there is more scenes like this coming up.

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

There was? Looking forward to seeing it. We were long overdue a decent scene, and I love their teasing :)

I love that bit in Nailed- that smile she gives when he says that.:devil:

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Yes! *does happy dance* I was grinning like crazy during that scene and apparently, so was Calleigh... it's about time Ryan got some of his deadpan snark back. It just lightened up the whole scene, don't ya think?

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Definitely lightened up the scene. Just saw the epi last night, and I really enjoyed their interaction. It was just like the good old days of season 4. Now if only the writers can keep this up for the rest of the season, I will be happy!

8. slower

slower Lab Technician

I thought you might enjoy these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, this thread is for discussion on Calliegh and Ryan, if you wanna post fanart you should do so in the fanart forum.

Thank you,
    Steph.

10. slower

slower Lab Technician

Steph, I don't understand the rules don't say anything about images being posted in a fanart forum. It only states that it has to be an appropriate size to accomodate dial-up users. The only site I saw was for fan videos, I usually don't post those. :)

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't understand either,the pics themselves deal with Calleigh and Ryan.There has been pics posted in other ship threads with nothing said about it at all and I'm sure this particular ship isn't the exception.Would it make a difference if we posted comments about the pics?
    Thanks for the pics slower ,I love them. I like the smiles of both Calleigh and Ryan in the last pic ,reminds me of the good times between them in earlier seasons. I was glad to see a little of that once again in the last episode.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  12. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thanks greatfan; its OK if I get a reminder. I don't always remember all the rules. I should go back and review on occassion. :)

I was so excited to see the banter return, the chemistry between these two is so undeniable and they work so well together. I hope it continues. :)

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

That's ok guys, looks like I made a mistake. :alienblush: Sorry about that, I thought one of the rules stated that fanart should only be posted in the fanart thread, my mistake.

Steph.

14. slower

slower Lab Technician

Not to worry Steph. We all make mistakes. :) And I could tell you about that. :lol:

I am just so glad there is a forum to discuss our favorite ships. :thumbsup:

Calleigh and Ryan will always be my fav., and things being what they are this season; maybe they will become closer. But for now I am happy that some of the banter is returning.

15. KarenCheyne

KarenCheyne Civilian

[​IMG]

PS: Never lose Hope! :adore: