Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

"I don't have any elephant books." I loved how Dean said that all serious :p

"his name is Castiel, he wears a trench coat" :lol:

"Did the nurse...?" "She was very thorough." What is it with the sudden interest in Sam's nether regions ... *cringe*

"You just can't keep this crap in." "Watch me." :(

"You're my shrink? Lucky me." "And your my paranoid schizophrenic with narcissistic personality disorder and religious psychosis. Lucky me."

How hot were they boys in those v-necked Tshirts?

:lol: When did Sam turn all Sid Hammerbeck on us :lol:?

Supernatural lesson #101 You can always distract people by randomly dropping your pants. Hey, "crazy works", right? Pudding! :lol:

Wendy ... Of course, wanting to kiss Dean and Sam was probably the sanest thing about her. This though, was awesome... "I want him now. He's larger." ;). :eek:

:lol: Sammy all drugged out :rolleyes: Bop" :lol: loved Dean's face after that

I want to know that happened in Albuquerque ...

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/sweetnwild/JaredArg/IMG_5473.jpg Hope everyone has a good day ... and a nice wait for the next episode :)

2. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Announcement

CinemaSpy reports that a sixth season for Supernatural is confirmed! :eek::D:luvlove:

Now... before I start celebrating "for real", I gotta know... is CinemaSpy reliable?

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I don't know, I thought that they normally made the announcements of when shows have been picked up for another season after the current season ends, that's how they normally do it. And off topic ... I'm a Smallville fan, but I seriously don't know if they can do another season ...

4. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

She was also in Scarecrow!

Man, this was a great episode. I didn't expect anything else, though. :lol: PUDDING! :p

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh. Was she the one who was locked up with Dean? I guess that's probably why she looked familiar. :lol:

6. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

No, that's not the girl that was locked up with Dean in Scarecrow- and Jensen actually dated that girl for a while. ;)

I thought she looked a little like the last Ruby. Maybe she's an older sister or something?

7. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

Dude last nights episode was beyond words... so amazingly funny i could barely contain myself.. (sigh) how much i've missed the boys... and what no Cas? that makes me soo sad. :(

8. GregNickRyanFan

I know... I kept thinking "Cas needs to come help the boys"... but then I remembered he can't heal anymore, so he couldn't heal the "crazy" out of them that the wraith put in them. :lol: But then at the end when the alarm sounded I thought "Cas needs to come to teleport them out of there"... but then they managed to get out on their own. :lol: But, at least Cas was mentioned. :D

9. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

I loved "Sam Interrupted". Here are my favorite parts:

- Dean telling the doc, very seriously, that he doesn't have any elephant books;
    - "His name is Castiel and he wears a trenchcoat" ;
    - Sam and Dean telling each other that the nurse was very thorough;
    - Dean pulling down his pants and yelling PUDDING!! Oh my God, how funny was that. :thumbsup: This was actually my favorite part of the episode;
    - Wendy kissing Sam and saying :"I want him now, he's larger". And then Dean responding: "You've had worse" ;
    - Sam saying "BOP", that was hilarious :guffaw:. This was my second favorite part;
    - Dean breaking the needle-thingy of the wraith and then the look on his face. He was like eeewww.

Can't wait 'till next episode, but sadly enough I have to.

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Actually, I think they were referring to the nurse character, not the doctor. And according to IMDB, the girl playing the nurse was in Scarecrow, but played a minor character- not the one trapped with Dean and almost sacrificed.

12. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

Those clips look great.

By the way Something_Wicked, your icon and banner are hilarious. The "Boop" and the "Pudding" part were my favorites of that episode.

13. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol:

Spoiler Caps for Episode #14, which is the Valentines Episode :shifty: called "My Bloody Valentine" I seriously thought that was a joke :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Cupid looks like he wants to hug Cas :lol:

Cupid! :guffaw: this is bound to be quite the episode!

14. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks for the clips and pics, Nikki. :) By the way, you have the two funniest parts from Thursday's ep in your icon and sig. :D

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Spoiler for upcoming episodes

Q: Any news on Supernatural? What's going on with that show?
    K: Oh, nothing much. Hey, does anybody remember that song "Even Angels Fall" from the 10 Things I Hate About You movie soundtrack? Well, you might want to queue it up, because you're going to need it as the soundtrack for tear-stained Supernatural lamentation fanvids after the episode two weeks hence. We can't spoil what happens outright, but the first person to guess it right in the comments gets a cookie and a hug. In other, better SPN news, Sam and Dean's long-lost half-brother from the season four episode "Jump the Shark," the awesome but dead Adam Milligan (Jake Abel), comes back to play a pivotal role in an upcoming episode.

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...7_spoiler_chat_do_chuck_jenny_hook_up_on.html

So what are your thoughts? I personally think someone's going to die :( I hope it's not Bobby or Cas! Maybe it'll be Anna :( or another character from their pasts.

Question: What's cookin' on the Supernatural front? -- April
    Ausiello: A secret is revealed that will make Dean feel guilty for all of eternity.

Question: Supernatural? Anything? —Christopher

Ausiello : A somewhat pivotal character will die soon.

Happy zombies! Sam and Dean find a town where everyone’s loved ones comes back to life as zombies but they’re nice, friendly, non-brain-eating zombies…oh, and one of them is Bobby’s dead wife. (KristinEonline)

An upcoming episode will be set in heaven — after Sam and Dean have been murdered! (Ausiello)

Sam will use his powers again before Supernatural wraps up its fifth season, and as expected, Dean won't be pleased about it. :eek: so I guess he gets his hands on some more demon blood ...

Viewers will be able to see what Castiel is like when "he's drunk off his ass." :wtf: ...

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010