Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Heh. I think he was somewhere tropical on holiday or on location or something. That's a cute shot though. I love monkeys! :lol:

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: I just realized that Misha won best Twitter page for 2009 There's this funny video on youtube :lol: I like how Misha put it "And then this... (which makes me think unemployment really has become a serious problem)" :lol: ...

Here's the results Supernatural Alumni took first, second and ninth place ;)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Misha rocks! :D Jim got #7! Who is that on number 9?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  4. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ #9 played Pam Barnes. :D

Congrats to Misha on Best Twitter. He's hilarious. :D

Jim rocks as well! :D

Only 7 more days until new episodes...

5. GregNickRyanFan

That's who I thought it was, but wasn't sure. :lol:

I noticed there are twitters for several of the characters as well. The brothers, Cas and Chuck. There may be more, but that's all I saw before I stopped looking at the list and I looked up until #300 something. :lol:

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: Yeah and #30 went to Chad Lindberg (Ash)!

:guffaw:

"Quoting Supernatural"

If you know what’s out there and once hoped to live a normal, apple pie life, you are quoting Supernatural. Needless to say, you despise chick flick moments and don’t do shorts, because saving people, hunting things is your calling.

After a while you find that this whole gig ain’t without perks, and the apple pie is freakin’ worth it. Furthermore, you are convinced that you’re not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren’t even hot, because after coming back from the dead you have been re-hymenated. And the dude will not abide.

So, fearlessly, you go on fighting, like your man Jack would, realizing that you get demons, but people are crazy, and, since his jokes are Bush league, you order your shotgun to shut his cakehole, while you’re quoting Supernatural.

When you’re happy to be tackling a straightforward, black and white case, you find that you’re a whole new level of freak. You don’t care, though, as M.Night level douchiness does not scare you, and when the greatest hits of mullet rock are on, you become the star of the zombie-ghost-orgy and hellfire rumba – and, don’t tell anyone, you’re quoting Supernatural.

Sometimes you meet a girl-drink drunk and no talent douchebags wearing sunglasses at night, but nevertheless you face Mission Pathetic in your loved-off MacGyver jacket, because you know that your friend built a ghost-proof panic room to hide in and you’ll always find a hoodoo priest to lay some mojo on you. You may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but you face with courage that river of crap that would send most people howling to the nuthouse, while you never stop quoting Supernatural.

Because clowns kill, you’re so occupied with honest-to-goodness monster hunts that your food in the fridge is not food anymore, it’s Darwinism, and, yes, it’s Supernatural, because all it takes are a couple of severed heads and a pile of dead cows and you’re Mr Sunshine, which is a whole new level of moronic, even for you.

Sometimes, though, you get careful, trying not to bruise this fine packaging, so you decide to rather man the flashlight instead of a gun and get gutsy by drinking purple nurples in a cheap bar, since you’re really pretty sure that will get you an actual case involving strippers.

And as long Santa’s shady brother or Ghostfacers don’t get in your way, as long as you don’t end up on soul plane, become a hellhound’s chew toy or an angel condom you will stay a bucket of sunshine and stop the big bad wolf and you will continue to be a rebel with a badge, frying ghosts extra crispy, dreaming of lollipops and candy canes, all the while quoting Supernatural.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Next Episode Clips!

This episode looks really funny :lol:

Clip1
    Clip2
    Clip3

:D Is it Thursday yet?

8. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

OMG priceless!! It looks like...

...it could be one of those screamingly funny yet profoundly revealing episodes. I like those episodes!

"Like an angel on your shoulder?"
    "No no, his name is Castiel. He wears a trench coat."

:lol:

I want it to be Thursday already!! :scream::scream:

9. GregNickRyanFan

Clip one: Dean says the apocalypse isn't Sam's fault, it's Ruby's cause she got him addicted. I loved this: "My brother's not evil, he was just... high." :lol:

Sam saying they're trying to stop the apocalypse and the doctor asking who is and Sam saying "Me and uh him (pointing to Dean) ... and this one angel." Doc: You mean like an angel on your shoulder? Sam: No no... his name's Castiel. He wears a trenchcoat. :guffaw:

Doc: You were referred to me by a Dr. Babar in Chicago. Isn't there a children's book about an elephant named Babar?
    Dean: I don't know. I don't have any elephant books. :lol:

Clip 2: Could anyone understand what Dean was saying to the nurse? He was talking so fast I couldn't keep up... and I'm not used to being up this early, but I couldn't sleep. :lol:

Sammy's expression at the end. :lol:

Clip 3: Sam was locked down cause he went crazy? Figures that Dean would be the one to go crazy last. He was tortured in Hell and is still sane, I guess that's saying something. :lol: But if Dean gets locked down too, they may need Cas to get them out of there. :lol:

Let's see, Supernatural looks very funny and it's been a long hiatus and I've missed the guys desperately. CSI is about golf next week... I think I'll record CSI and watch it later and watch Supernatural as it airs. :)

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

"alright nurse ratchet(?) now let's get one thing straight, I've seen Cuckoo's Nest so don't try any of that soul crushing authority crap on me" probably wrong though :lol:

"Okie Dokie" :lol:

11. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks. :)

I can't wait for this episode. It's been too long since we've had a new one. :lol:

12. 915

915 CSI Level One

OMG clips look so funny! I can't wait to see the next episode the wait is killing me here!

13. GregNickRyanFan

The waiting is a pain in the butt. I'm having serious withdrawls. :lol: One more day though. This episode looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Since I can't wait an extra hour (or two actually since Burn Notice is back on tomorrow) to watch it, I'm gonna just wait the extra two hours to watch CSI instead and watch Supernatural as its on. I've missed it that much (okay, probably more than that actually lol). :D

14. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Hell yes it's a pain in the butt! Especially since it's only a few hours away at this point and I'm going kind of stir crazy. Thankfully I have reruns of Burn Notice to watch (Michael just took his shirt off and I'm getting a good look at his spectacular arms, mmmmmmm) so I'm good for now.

The three shows I'm looking forward to watching tonight are Bones, Burn Notice and SPN. Bones comes on first, then SPN and BN air at the same time, so naturally I'll be watching SPN as it airs... because, like you, I've missed it to a degree that's probably less than healthy. ;):lol:

I've read several spoilers about the SPN episode tonight and I truly hope that

amidst all the insanity, the boys work out a few of their "issues". The brothers Winchester really do need therapy. Srsly.

15. GregNickRyanFan

Elephant books, haha!

"His name's Castiel. He wears a trenchcoat." :lol:

"My brother's not evil. He was just ... high." :lol:

that nurse looks familiar. Anyone know who she is?

Martin: Wow! You boys got big! Wow! :lol: Apparently it's been a long time since he's seen them. :lol:

This episode reminds me a little of the Buffy episode where the space creature was attacking the mental patients.

Female Doc: How many drinks a week do you have?
    Dean: Somewhere in the mid-fifties. :lol:

"Thraped"? :guffaw: Only Dean would come up with a word like that.

:lol: at Random girl coming up and kissing Dean and then grabbing his butt. "Hi, I'm Wendy." :lol:
    Sam: Dean, you cannot hit that.
    Dean: Oh, I'm so torn. :guffaw:

Lol at Dean pulling his pants down and yelling "pudding!" :guffaw: The goofy look on his face was just hilarious.

A wraith? Thats a new one. And with this ep it feels like back to the mini-horror movie episodes... except for the constant reminders about the Apocalypse. :lol:

:lol: and now the girl kisses Sammy. "I want him now. He's larger." :guffaw:
    Dean: You've had worse. :lol:

I knew it wasn't the male doc, he was too obvious.

Spactaculacul? :lol: "Boop!" ROTFLMAO! Sam under the influence of the drugs was funny.

So Sam switches minds with T-Bone from 7th Heaven? I was so hoping to see it be one of the characters we know and love. :lol: