Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

:brickwall::brickwall:OMG! THis is the most depressing news Ive gotten ALL WEEK!
    I was sooooo hyped up after the last Few Episodes and THIS is what it comes down to???NOOOOOOOOOO:scream::scream: IM HATING THE TPTB right now. HATE!!!!

I Seriously agree with you! Im soo angry right now too!

I just HOPE that it turns out to be Nothing......HOPE
    Although If it DOES happen, I Hope that Stella will just stand up for herself and fight...:mad:. I mean that girl CAN'T compare to Stella! She just CAN'T!

please please let this please be a night mare, and when I wake up, itll all be over...

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I actually like the actress they casted for the love interest. I don't necessarily look at this as a bad thing for Smacked. I still go by the song "Broken Road" for them. "God bless the broken road that lead me straight to you". :) I think Mac and Stella will be together in the end, but its too soon right now. As much as I would love to see them together right now, I think it's probably best saved until the very last season of the show. Otherwise, if the writers did put them together, they'd probably write it very dramatic like them fighting and breaking up and getting back together over and over again. Think Ross/Rachel from Friends. Remember what the writers did to that couple? And that was a thirty minute sitcom. Just think of the damage writers could do in an hour long show to our beloved Smacked. That's why I say its probably best for them to wait until the very last season to get them together. That way they can't damage the relationship too terribly much, right? :lol:

At any rate, I don't think this new romance will last long anyway. None of Mac's romances ever seem to last too long. :lol: I think it's probably because he's comparing all of these women to Claire (remember he even called Peyton "Claire" one time) and none of them can hold a candle to her in his mind. I think Stella is the only one who could fill Claire's shoes. One day Mac will realize that. :D Until that day comes, I will take Bon Jovi's advice and "Keep The Faith". :D

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I know what I think.. Better get on over to the Bright lights thread and start defending Smack you guys in case someone is trolling from TPTB because not a lot of favorable review for them at this point. They are saying they are not a favorable couple and no chemistry but I have not seen Mac smiling so much since these last few episodes. And I think it IS because he has found romance and Friendship all at once!! And then get back here so we can discuss this!! I will be back later have errands to run but DONT and I MEAN DO NOT give into there cra...p. They played this head game before remember and we got all upset. They said Mac gets a new romance and we almost fell apart and it was the NIT! THEN STELLA finds a new guy and we get the dim witted fire fighter but again we panicked then they threatened us with the one night stand I'm still ticked off about THAT by the way...But take heart I will be back later to "Talk you down off of the ledge"!:lol:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

NOOO!!!!

I just saw the article....:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

I was going to come in here and talk about how there wasn't much SMACk in the last episode, but we shouldn't give up hope. Then I saw that...

However, remember how they played Gillian out to be Mac's love interest and she had like three episodes and never showed up again. Same with Jordan... Plus, this gives us a chance to see the jealous side of Stella :D I don't know about you guys, but I love seeing Jealous Stella. It proves that she loves him :adore:

Okay, so I'm still staying positive. Plus with Shane Casey in the picture again, things are going to be interesting. Wouldn't it be a great set-up for SMACk if he did something to threaten Mac and/or Stella? :adore:

Anyway, I will talk to you girls soon. Love ya.

Axel

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Debbie! *tackles* I missed you too! By the way, I still have your fic on my computer... do you want to continue with it?

The hell?! He doesn't need another love interest! *smacks TPTB this time... a poke's not gonna do it* Talk about an unwanted harem. He's perfectly happy with Stella so there's no need to introduce another she nit... *does face palm*

Well, if anything, we get the return of a jealous Stella... it better be amazing. Hmm, maybe Stella should just confront Mac and kiss the hell outta him. That oughta boost the ratings...

6. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

A Mac/Stella kiss will make the ratings jump, cos the 'love interests' were just stunt casting and still are and stunt casting seems to make the ratings decline.

7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

Hammie is that me? lol i kinda like this new nickname *hugs back* but i'm still pissed anyway....:klingon::klingon::klingon:

6 YEARS!!! seriously...plus the've known each other for more than 10...how much more time do they need???

but this way we wont see much...i mean if they'd put them together now and the shows goes on for, i don't know, like other 5/6 seasons that would be A LOT of SMacked, and even if they pull a 'Rachel/Ross' thing would it really be so bad?? imagine them together happy :adore: and now picture if they have a fight a la 'Officer Blue' IMHO they both would be great moments...what matter is that they go through them together...but if they put them together on the last season we would have waited so long for nothing much because we will have only one season to 'appreciate' them...does it makes sense at all? because i swear in my head it does :rolleyes::rolleyes:

oooooh THANK GOD!!! YES!!! he is happy...just think about last episode would you ever thought about Mac playin football in the street? NO!! and he was happy too just like in Second Chances, he was smiling and imo Stella makes him feel that way :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

AMEN to this!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

oh and i read this italian article, so i don't know how reliable it is, anyway it says: " we'll just have to wait and found out if this new character (Virusinha as a friend renamed her :lol:) reciprocate Mac's interest."

me thinks that it could be one sided, even thought i don't see why ANY sane woman in possesion of her faculties could not reciprocate mac's interest...so let's hope and keep the fingers crossed.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  8. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

I agree! six seasons is too long to wait for a Mac/Stella relationship.TPTB should have just put them together instead of doing what they did. That other couple hooked up in 1 and a half seasons, now that is what you should really call too soon for a relationship.

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

AHHH Thats better! exercised and showered and stress free!:lol:
    First of all when they introduced Nit that is the same way they did it! And who is to say she isnt a Drew Bedford type in the female form? They already said her role would be recurring and look what happened to the recurring Haylen Bacall! If they were serious they still have Gillian out there in TV land as a "Love interest". No matter how they intend to play this out they have already set the stage for Mac showing interest in Stella beyond a mere friendship. Remember even non shippers pointed out how he held her hand with the phone.So it was not just wishful thinking on our part of what we saw TPTB deliberately put that out there and have set the stage for Smack, no pulling it back now we saw what we saw no denying it. So there are many ways they can introduce this and I think we need to keep our heads about us and wait and see. Do you think when Mac is alone in thought he does not think of how happy he is when he is with Stella? What ever they try to do with this it will be another reminder to him of his feelings for Stella because she isnt going any where and she already has quite a jump on the new "love interest". They leave us to believe that M/S have gone through all they went through and Mac finally starts exploring his feelings for Stella (ten years worth mind you) and some new person comes along and all of a sudden Mac is totally turned off of Stella and attracted to the stranger? He wont miss his intimate friendship with her when he is with the love interest? He wont become lonely for Stella and the times they shared? She has brought happiness to him again and you just dont forget someone who does that for you so easily they always hold a special place in your heart. She gave him back his life two times Mac does not appear such a filippant personality to me and as far as needing someone to bring smiles to his life... a excuse me but that is already in progress. There just screwing with us again but this time it ainta gonna work and for sure it is not going to last trust me!:)!

10. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Our thoughts on this matter line up , exactly:)

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE how we're all on the same page with this. More power to us! Maybe if we cause enough uproar, we can get it going our way again. Here's what I want to know, regarding the bright lights thread, HOW IN THE WORLD CAN PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE NO CHEMISTRY?!?! ARE THEY NUTS?! IT'S PLAIN AS DAY PEOPLE! You'd just about have to wear gloves to touch them, their chemistry is so hot.

Alright, if need be, I got the torches and pitchforks ready.:devil:

12. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Yes it's you Hammie :D

I do think it's better for us not to jump to conclusion and take advantage of mocking the new lady :p
    I mean they can't take it back what happened in Second Chances and Death House, it must play out somehow sometimes. ;)

(I have no idea why I'm so calm :eek:)

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Just to clarify, when I said it was too soon right now, I meant to pair up the leads on a procedural type of show (I didn't mean it was too soon for the characters themselves-cause honestly it is long overdue lol). See, that's why after five or six years (or how many ever its been) of Bones they haven't yet paired up Booth and Bones even though its seen as inevitable. :lol: It's the same (imo) with Smacked (the chemistry has been there from day one and its just inevitable that these two are meant to be together)... However, all that would be left for the writers to do with the pairing (being that they are the leads) would be to have turmoil between them and they would end up like Ross and Rachel. Torn apart for several seasons before finally getting back together on the very last season. As agonizing as it is waiting for them to get together now, it would be even worse if they gave us Smacked and then took it away and we had to wait years for them to get back together.

Honestly, I'd love for them to be together right now, but I'm afraid I just don't trust these writers enough to let them be happy for too long. And I would rather see them in a loving, long-lasting, anything-enduring relationship (even if its only for the last season) than to see them break up and get back together only to break up again and the cycle continue until the very last show of the series... and that is what I fear the writers would do to them.

So, for now I would settle for one or both of them maybe having a romantic/sexy dream about the other. :D At least we could get a passionate kiss out of that... and maybe that would bring in new shipper fans. Some people who don't think there's chemistry there could possibly change their minds after seeing them kiss. Stranger things have happened. :D

14. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi,

I was jaw dropped when I read this news. As we say here in Brazil "when the charity is great, the saint is suspicious". But this is typical of them. give us rope and when the fish is almost taking the bait, the fishing rod is taken. Oh, one more bucket of cold water. To say that after 6 seasons is too early to be together, because they can ruin the relationship and even endanger the show, I do not believe. There are a thousand and one way to lead writers this relationship without putting him at risk and the show continues to flow normally. My question is: we must guarantee that they will put Mac and Stella together in last season? "I do not know, but they do not seem interested in joining them now or in the last season. They take one step forward and back in 1000. Never leave the place. Definitely this news is like taking a lollipop from the mouth of a child.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family! :D

C'mon, change your moods :D (I watched GfD and 6.13 last night. I am an angel this morning :angel:)

Again i think this new Virus :)lol:) is gonna give us good moments. If she is like the Major Lady or the Red Hair Lady much better:p because Mac didn't pay much attention to them:p Besides it would be like S4:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: (And we know S4 was something good for us :D )

Just a comment, HipHuggers and Grissom/Sarah

didn't they start earlier and then they had YEARS of going back and forth???
    I don't know because i didn't watch previous seasons except some episodes of both shows but i do remember some scene with Calleigh and Eric sharing significatives stares long before they became into a couple and someone here mentioned kisses between Sarah and Gil previous S6 :D

btw what the heck happened to Adam? is he going to come back or not? (CSI Miami Adam not Baby:bolian:)

anyway
    I promise i 'll behave:angel:

i will be back later. I am in social mood. A neighbour called me:thumbsup:

Debbs:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.