Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Delquesne, welcome to the Smacked Family Thread!!!!!!! :D or i should say Welcome to the Madness House which is pretty much the same [​IMG][​IMG]

yes, a member of this family did it and made a great job (actually if my memory is right she posted the original piccies too) :D

and yeap, it happened the same to us "where did it happen" :D

well post a lot, have fun and share your thoughts with us. We are family now :D

Deb

btw girls at Facebook told me about a memorable scene with Sid and Mac at the end :D That's one i want to watch! :D

Besides we have had our time but i enjoy other characters too :D Sheldon and Sid are among them :D

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

How was the latest episode? :) Any great SMacked scenes? Anyhow, have you all seen the news highlights? It's at the sidebar with a post entitled 'New York''s Leading Man Finds A New Love Interest. It's not going to be a welcoming news for us, Mac and Stella shippers. Sighs... But got to keep my fingers crossed for the upcoming episode with promising spoilers.

3. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Here's the thing: Virus was gone after a season , whereas Mac was supposed to have a 'love interest' in s4-Jordan, one in s5-Gillian , what if this woman doesn't turn to be a 'love interest' as such? TPTB said this about both Mac and Stella during the 4th and 5th seasons, so it begs the question: What if this doesn't wind up happening because TPTB decided on not giving Mac a 'love interest' instead?

4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

Damn thats the most depressing things i read way to start off my day skool better be helluv a good time...

oh yeah and i googled her... and come on STELLA is 10x prettier... :(

only thing im looking forward to in this "love INTEREST" didnt say anything about it working out now did they?? lol trying to brighten my mood right now... anyways the only good thing about it is the team not liking her, Adam hitting on her and the best thing of all
    A JEALOUS A** STELLA... shes gonna go rambo on her A lol...

OH and if they dare pull a "if your happy, im happy line" or if STELLA even dares to say go for it she'll sure be eating her words...
    I just hope they give her a better introduction and she best not have any kind of accent... I WILL ALWAYS!! i repeat ALWAYS hate Peyton the most, unless this new girl did what Peyton did to STELLA

anyways thats just my thought and they best not mess this up... or i have to say bye to my hope of fave couple in the world :( *sigh* hope she doesnt last that long it says recurring and doesnt say for how long now does it

5. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

That's what I was thinking. Perhaps , perhaps, there's a tiny chance we get a bit of jelaous/frustrated Stella :)
    Episode sucked on SMacked part. 3 scenes together. Had to wait 1st one for 15 minutes. How evil! *shakes her fist*

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!:p

c'mon i can see a depressing mood this morning;)

First than all, FB is not working for me (A constant Error box) so i will post here until that thing is fixed:p

I haven't watched the episode YET but i am waiting for it:bolian:. I feel we have had subtle juicier moments:p just like we did in 6.12, remember?;)

So i can't comment anything (90% to go)

and Regarding New Virusinha:lol::lol::lol::lol: (Thais , Thais!:lol:)

I can't be thrilled with Mac and a new love interest. You MUST understand this:p

BUT (yes, there always is a BUT:thumbsup:)

I think the idea of Jealous Stella IS very PROMISING indeed. Having Virus around was fun so we can hope having Virusinha would be as fun as the original Virus:lol:

As long we are allowed to make fun of her:devil: (sorry i am evil but Nits deserve this:devil:)

I am gonna write an email to CBS

Dear Writers (yeah, they are still my dear writers and that won't change:))

Please give us some memorable moment like

"You are not ready for usssssss"

Also ask the new chick to use some funny accent (Ok i am missing Virus here:p)

love

Debb:p

C'mon this can be good for teh Smacked Family

They don't know how jealous Stella can be:p Mac neither, so

welcome this storyline:p

Deb

pd: BTW I am glad they have kept "Family" as it was before. Stella and Adam are special and it's good to have them like they are:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  7. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

NOOOO!!!!:mad: I can only hope that it she will be interested in him, not otherwise. After all the moments he have with Stella this season, he can't just have "a love interest" in another woman!:(

8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Welcome!
    I thought it might be crowded here today, after the news that Mac will have new love interest. I have never been here before as I'm a Calleigh/Eric shipper, but was wondering what the situation look like here as this thread is almost as popular as hiphuggers :)
    I know Madchen Amick from Twin Peaks, she is(was then) pretty and talented, but I think that it will be a recurring role and not a permanent one, so don't worry guys - it will turn out ok, I'm sure :)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome home Silverkat and Kala!

This is the Smacked Family Thread, join us in our madness ;)

Don't worry darlings. With Peyton a.k.a Virus we had excellent Smacked moments. There is nothing that make us think otherwise :D

yeah, she still is Mac's love interest (GAH!) but hoping here she won't last!

post and have fun :D

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

WHY, WHY, WHY?!?!:scream: Ah, I knew it was too good to be true...and we were doing so good...oh well.:rolleyes: On one hand, perhaps getting a jealous Stella out of this would be great. Question is, will we? Heck, maybe she'll turn out to be jealous of Stella. On the another hand, Mac has a love interest and it's not Stella...yet. Although, deep down, I'm about 99% sure this one won't last either.;) Who knows, maybe this won't turn out as big as it seems, like the last one (Gillian).

11. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

*STORMS IN ROYALLY PISSED OFF AND SLAMS THREAD'S DOOR*:mad::mad::mad::mad:

family we need to talk!

so i read the news...needless to say that i'm beyong being mad...:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

we need to take action...TPTB just cant play around with us and give us 'Second chances' and then take it all back and give Mac another love interest that is not Stella c'mon!!!! it's unfair and purely mean :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

yeah ok can turn out to be nothing...but what if is something??:eek::wtf: aren't 6 years enough?:(:( we waited 6, i repeat, 6 years to see them together and now that we are on the good way...BOOM this mess comes up...I HATE TPTB in this moment...i need to cool down after this BAD news...i'm gonna go for a run...

:shifty::shifty::shifty: and if a i see Virus ANYWHERE near Mac, so help me cos i won't be as understanding and forgiving as the last time *is ready to war*

12. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I hope it turns out to be nothing too. Nothing ever happened with Gillian or Jordan and TPTB made such a big deal out of both them. But I gotta admit I'm getting tired too... they can't give us epsiodes like Death House and Second Chances and then suddenly come up with THIS! Don't they ever get anything? That actually reminds me of a quote from the x-files: "You just keep shooting until you hit something!". It seems as if TPTB are doing exactly that. Trying to force new love interests on Mac again and again until something works out. But it won't, especially when there's no chemistry (like with Peyton). I know in my heart that Mac will never have anything deeper with anyone except Stella. He cares for her more than he ever will for any other woman. That's my theory and I'm stickin' to it (I love that Sid quote!). Why do they so stubbornly refuse to see that Mac has had the perfect women right in front of him since day one?

13. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

This could go 50/50, 50% likely that it Mac will have a love interest that lasts as long as Virus or 50% that this is overhyped by TPTB and turns out to be nothing,but I'm 100% doubtful that this new romance would happen let alone last, but if I happen to be wrong , then oh well. We'll probably get to see Rambo Stella fight!!:evil:

14. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

ugh I don't know people what to think.

*hugs* Hammie (like it or not LOL)
    Guess time will tell.
    Though I don't like that we have gone from making no sense, to making less sense and taken a step backwards.

15. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

My theory is that Smacked is always taking a step backwards because of a certain other couple.I reckon that the other couple should be shoved aside for a bit and the focus should be on Mac/Stella because they are the leads. I used to watch NYPD Blue and that show had about 3 couples in it and still worked. They should really add some new writers that can make stuff like this work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.