Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

technically it doesn't exist because it's a photoshoped pic by one of our Smackies. It's a great manip :D I can't remember the episode but it's obvious it's not from S1 (because Mac doesn't have a tie) and it's not from S5 or 6 (It's quite old)

2. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Photoshoped pic....:eek: :wtf: :devil: Damn it! :devil: :devil:
    I knew that I could not just miss something like that if it were real. :lol: :lol:

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Ah, darn that Photoshop..so deceiving. The episode that that's from is season three's Open and Shut.

I came across these BTS pics from season two and am I the only one that sees this or does she look like she's going to stick the food in his face or give him a bite in the first pic, then he's got it on his nose in the second?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Are these cute or what?:adore:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

yeah, he has something white on his nose:lol::lol::lol:

i adore those two piccies (actually i loved that episode Corporate warriors;)) they had another "unofficial date" "cannolis are on me":drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

interesting and entertaining episode:drool:

I wonder if cannolis in US are sweet. Here they are because they are filled with dulce de leche ( i shouldn't have mentioned that. My tummy is upset:p)

And i had the sensation the manip was from S3;)

5. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Absolutely! :thumbsup: :lol:
    The first one definitely looks like she's feeding him whatever they are eating. ;) :lol: My guess is that it's got to be the cannellonis they were talking about in this eppie. ;) And the smiles on their faces....:adore:

6. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

That photoshop pic , predicts the future , I'm sure :D It's magical!
    Whoever did it, it's a great work, because I can't see cutting marks even when I enlarge it to 200%

new episode tonight! Whooooooooooooooot!

(why am I awake at 6 am is beyond me)

7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

you know as italian i always wondered the same thing lol

awwwwwwww those BTS pics aren't just the cutest thing in the word? :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

and yes looks like she stuck what seems a cannoli in his face, :lol::lol::lol: that proofs that the chemistry between Gary and Melina is not only on the set while shooting but outside too :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

8. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Don't know about the US, but in French Canada they are. ;) :drool: With kind of sweet whipped cream (or cream/ricotta) inside, chocolate flakes-dipped ends. :drool::drool:

Did anybody ever have any doubts about that? :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Marta
    carissima, don't you remember when Gary made that joke about a rat and Melina jumped????????:lol::lol::lol:

I am totally sure thay had that beautiful chemistry since Day 1 :D

Wildcat--->
    Ohhhhhhhhh i can see my liver kicking :lol::lol::lol:

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Tonights episode report..Zip zerro nadda.NOTHING here they go again they better NOT do this to me I was just starting to like TPTB. Stella and Mac had hardly any time in the same room tonight. I was so hoping not to have to put up with D/L but we have a diaper crisis at the messer house. Oh Puke we are just going to have them shoved down our throats whether we like it or not.

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Ya know, if I get back to New York this year, I'm gonna find out. I've always heard they're pretty good though.
    Oh, no doubt. I always love hearing behind the scenes stories and I remember the rat story Ghawazee. They've had some good ones haven't they? One of the ones that always sticks out for me is the one about how she sings tunes and he guesses the title. Wonder if Gary ever whips out his bass and starts playing while she sings?:lol:

Yeah, tonight's eppy didn't seem all that special to me, Smacked wise. They were pretty much all business in their scenes together from what I could see.

12. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Courtesy of Faylinn - see the spoilers thread.

It's over....:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

13. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Let's just hope that this is over before it begins...Or that Stella kicks her butt out of the way so that she can take her Mac-man!!!

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I love you ..NOT TPTB:angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz:! (not this week and not during all the time that girlfriend-wannabe is disturbing my show at least:scream:)

I can't say i am surprised:wtf: I KNEW something like this was going to happen at some point:angryrazz:

well, but at least that will preserve Stella and Adam as characters. I still love CSI NY and i want the best for my only fav show!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh please i need to puke[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ps: Yes, i still prefer Mac being the one with a girlfriend (I can't believe i am saying this :D ) because we already had experience dealing with Virus meanwhile Adam is a sweetheart and God knows how audience would have reacted with that pairing

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  15. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

WOW, that's quite a Photoshop job!:lol: For a second, it looked so real that I was like, wait ... when did this happen?! I thought I had missed a special episode of CSINY! When you look closer, though, you can tell that Mac's eyes aren't on Stella; he seems to be looking past her at something. Oh well, I guess it's back to SMacked fanfiction ... ;)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.