**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that Nat's complete storyline is her hearing difficulty but as for Ryan, I do hope he isn't sidelined this season in any way as in having his own complete storyline.

I really want Ryan to have his own story line but since everytime he gets any semblance of a story line, it is negative....

But I'm feeling that Jesse's storyline seems to be getting all the attention this season... and everyone else is being sidelined just to give the new guy some space.

And this is the reason why a lot of us are so frustrated with the new guy; our favorites, characters who have been with the show for awhile, are seemingly ignored.

Unfortunately, I have a very bad feeling that Natalia's storyline is going to end very badly for her. Like what happened with Ryan and his gambling... As for Ryan, I also get the bad feeling things wont look up for him. Although he may be a good guy who cares for his collegues, they almost always give him a bad storyline... :( :( :(

Oh, I don't know about that. Ryan seems to be the only one who things don't seem to go that well for. You know, I saw giving Ryan negative or "growing pains" storylines when he first joined the team but not now. No one is bad or a screwup all the time.:(

Believe it or not I don't worry too much for Ryan right now -- yes tptb love to torture the character, but so far I haven't seen anything to suggest he's done anything wrong that will get him into trouble.....I might eat those words later :lol:

I don't think his knowing about Natalia's hearing problem will get him into trouble; he is trying his best to get her to get help (I'm sure he will approach H again if she doesn't listen to him). Hopefully he won't get into trouble at all but I am not holding my breath.

8.14 In The Wind press release

THE CSIs HAVE 24 HOURS TO FIND OUT IF A MAN ON DEATH ROW IS TRULY GUILTY, AND ERIC DELKO RETURNS TO WORK THE CASE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, FEB. 1​

Anthony Michael Hall ("The Dead Zone") Guest Stars as Man on Death Row​

"In The Wind" - The CSIs have 24 hours to find out if a man on death row is truly guilty, and Eric Delko returns to work the case, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Feb. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Anthony Michael Hall ("The Dead Zone") guest stars as a man on death row.​

SERIES REGULARS:​

Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Jesse Cardoza............................ Eddie Cibrian
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller​

RECURRING CAST:​

Kyle Harmon............................. Evan Ellingson
* Evan Talbot................................ Denis O'Hare​

GUEST CAST:​

James Bradstone............. Anthony Michael Hall
Sarah Bradstone............................. Lois Atkins
Todd Bradstone....................... Nick Eversman
Donald Newhouse....................... Nicholas Lea
Louise Russo......................... Phyllis Somerville
Phillip Hale.................. Scott Michael Campbell
Daisy Arnesse............................. Symba Smith
Reporter...................................... Bryan Friday
Defense Attorney....................... Peter Gregory
Guard.................................. Larry 'Tank' Jones​

~~~~~~~~

* Evan Talbot is the State Attorney we saw in 'Delko for the Defense'.

Last edited:
8.12 In The Wind press release

THE CSIs HAVE 24 HOURS TO FIND OUT IF A MAN ON DEATH ROW IS TRULY GUILTY, AND ERIC DELKO RETURNS TO WORK THE CASE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, FEB. 1​
;)
FYI - In The Wind is episode 8.14, not 8.12.

Im glad that we will actually see Kyle! Im guessing it will only be a fleeting appearance but that is better than him being forgotten altogether, a la Susie and Madison.

Yay, Kyle's back. I was wondering what happened to him; he was around one moment and gone the next.

Yeah some Kyle moments coming soon-the fans were heard at last...any idea what date to expect that epi???? will learn to DVR for that one...and AMH is the bomb..

Yeah some Kyle moments coming soon-the fans were heard at last...any idea what date to expect that epi???? will learn to DVR for that one...and AMH is the bomb..

'In The Wind' should be airing February 1st, if I recall correctly. :)

I hate what tptb did with Kyle. Here they went through all this trouble to develop his character and then he's gone.

I just hope they don't do with Kyle like they've been doing with Rick Stetler--maybe about 15 seconds of screen time, and we're all supposed to be happy with that. :scream:

I hate what tptb did with Kyle. Here they went through all this trouble to develop his character and then he's gone.
I SO agree with you on this! My major problem with Season 8 so far (apart from Eric leaving CSI) is the lack of continuity in the writing. So far this season, the writers seem determined NOT to follow through with the storylines and character developments that they started in Season 7.:scream: I thought Kyle's casting was spot-on, and there was so much to explore in his relationship with his father (Horatio Caine), but this season's writers seem to have just abandoned that story arc altogether. :rolleyes: Plus, the veteran characters like H and Ryan Wolfe now seem to be relegated to the background. :brickwall: Hopefully episode 8.14 will be the beginning of a much-needed turnaround for this season.

P.S.: I'm new to this forum, so please allow me to introduce myself. I'm glad to be here and I'm looking forward to sharing with all of you.:)

Believe it or not I don't worry too much for Ryan right now -- yes tptb love to torture the character, but so far I haven't seen anything to suggest he's done anything wrong that will get him into trouble.....I might eat those words later :lol:

I am not worried either, right now... but we know before seasons end he'll be in some sort of something- :rolleyes: Even if it's with good intentions, he'll piss some one off (ie... 'Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing'). Trying to do good and it comes out all wrong- OR appears wrong I should say. Poor Ryan! I like Jesse but I get the feeling his story line will be one to 'uplift' his character. He's so clean and... why can't Ryan just get a story where HE is uplifted and instead of underdog, he comes out on top for a change? I'm still in shock he's third on the song during the opening credits... to be honest! I figured they'd pull a CSI (LV) and put the new guy in front of him.. (they put Langston right up there, first eppy)

As for Natalia... well, my wish is that they'd just SHOW her every episode. Jeeze. I miss her when she isn't on. She's my favorite female CSI, from any of the shows!!! Give me a break ,she's awesome.

So anything to get more Ryan/Natalia screen time, I'm pretty much game for. I know they'll both get through whatever is tossed at them.

but we know before seasons end he'll be in some sort of something- :rolleyes: Even if it's with good intentions, he'll piss some one off (ie... 'Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing'). Trying to do good and it comes out all wrong- OR appears wrong I should say.
I'm hoping this time around we'll see something a bit different. Members of the cast have themed this season as being about the team/teamwork, so I'm hoping all Ryan is up to is covering for Natalia, helping to keep the team together, & that in the end his actions will actually be understood this time!

As CSI Files previously reported, Rob Zombie will direct an upcoming episode of CSI: Miami. This weekend, he offered “a small taste of the mind-blowing episode” on his MySpace page by naming four guest stars that will appear in his installment of Miami: Malcolm McDowell, Paul Blackthorne, William Forsythe and Michael Madsen. The image also promised the presence of Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez) and former medical examiner Dr Alexx Woods (Khandi Alexander) in the episode.

Maybe I missed something, but I followed both links & still don't have the impression that the image there meant that Khandi will guest star. Looks like Rob just jumped to the first group picture he could find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back