**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Merged the posts into this thread. ;)

2. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

It's so weird, I've referred to H as the "Irish Ninja" for a couple of years now and now there's a Japanese episode? Am i being watched? :shifty:

Does this mean Horatio is taking on the Yakuza this season?

3. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

4. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

no more mafia stuff!!!! last season was all about the Russian mob, and season four was about that Mala Noche gang.... the whole gangs/mob storylines are getting overkilled. They keep on recycling the material again and again... the same thing with sex trafficking storylines, overkill.

5. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

actually, isn't this the epi that DC was so excited about on his twitter page? i wonder whats so special about it?

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Promo looks awesome! Is that Boo-Boo who tries to attack Natalia?!

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I agree Divadee; the mafia stuff has been done to death.

The promo for Die by the Sword looks good; liked Ryan getting tough with Natalia about her hearing (it looks from the promo that Nat's life is in danger more than Ryan's but Ryan has to step in and save her). I hope Natalia listens and gets help.

8. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Yup! That was Boo Boo alright! Loved the way H looked at the other guy & (quite camly) says: "You disappoint your boss & all you sacrifice is a finger, partner?" Another great liner from the King himself! :thumbsup:

I must agree with MiamiWolfe! Ryan was sooo intense . Bet he could scare me if I were Natalia! :lol: it was a great moment for JT you could see how good an actor he is. Seriously, this trailer blew me away! Can't wait to watch this one! Who knows how 1 week can be SOOO DAMN LONG!!! :brickwall:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  9. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

i found this interesting.​

AUTEUR, FILMMAKER AND ROCK MUSICIAN ROB ZOMBIE TO DIRECT AN EPISODE OF "CSI: MIAMI," TO BE BROADCAST MONDAY, MARCH 1​

Show Marks the Director's First Foray Into Television​

Filmmaker and musician Rob Zombie will bring his unique style of filmmaking to an episode of CSI: MIAMI, to be broadcast Monday, March 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The episode marks Zombie's television directorial debut.​

In the episode, the CSI team discovers that a listening device has been covertly planted at a crime scene, capturing a terrifying soundtrack of the murder and, possibly, the voice of the killer. However, when it's revealed that the bug was planted by the team's own Jesse Cardoza (Eddie Cibrian), the State's Attorney tosses the taped evidence and uncovers accusations of evidence tampering by Jesse on a murder case in Los Angeles. With the integrity of his team at stake, Horatio Caine (David Caruso) and Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez) travel to Los Angeles to investigate and clear Jesse's name. While in Los Angeles, Horatio find himself face-to- face with secrets from Jesse's past and a dangerous element within the LAPD.​

"As writers, we were really pushing to create an interesting backdrop that could lend to Rob Zombie's visual style," says Marc Dube, co-executive producer. "We thought opening the episode at a macabre party, with Miami attendees all wearing stylized masks (a la "Eyes Wide Shut") would be a fun kick-off point for Rob to do what he does best: conveying the cruel and creepy underbelly of humanity."​

"I am very excited to be working on a show that has such an intense and unique visual angle on the classic crime drama formula and look forward to putting my own bizarre stamp on the world of CSI: MIAMI," says Zombie.​

A prolific musician, Zombie has multiple gold and platinum records, sales of over 15 million albums worldwide, and has directed over 25 music videos. His next album, "Hellbilly Deluxe 2," will be released on Feb. 2nd. His re-imagining of "Halloween" claimed the highest-grossing Labor Day weekend opening ever, followed by the 2009 success of "Halloween 2." His film accomplishments also include the critically acclaimed "The Devil's Rejects" and the cult classic "House of 1000 Corpses." Zombie has made a distinct mark in the music and film worlds with his uniquely sinister point of view that has resulted in success in both arenas.​

Source: CBS

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanx for more news on that, Lizziewalker.
    I'm really excited to see what Rob Zombie brings to the episode. I was a huge fan of his music back in the day! I imagine it won't be as gruesome as I'd like it to be since this is Miami, but all the same, I'm anxious to see if we'll be able to tell a difference.

^^ This sounds interesting. :)

ETA:
    8.17 'Getting Axed'

STORY LINE
    The team investigates the axe murder of an office receptionist who was not well liked by her colleagues...

[DREW C.] 30s.. the head of the IT department at Capital Ace Advertising, Drew's a nice, good-natured guy with a good sense of humor. Drew is horrified when he's stuck in a falling elevator and discovers, after the car has stopped, that he's covered with the blood of a murdered co-worker whose body was lodged on top of the elevator. Eventually, when the evidence irrefutably points to him, Drew's good-natured guard comes down, and he emotionally comes clean about his plan to murder the woman who drove his fiancee to kill herself...GUEST STAR

[MARK P.] 45.. a disgruntled employee who's been punching his timecard in the Capital Ace Advertising company for way too long, Mark's a bit of a grumbler who makes no secret of his feelings about his job. Mark admits that he was angry at Reese because he thought she'd gotten him fired--but he'd afterwards discovered that she was actually trying to do him a favor, and it's clear he bears her no murderous animosity...GUEST STAR

[VALERIE M.] 24, a trophy wife in training, Valerie is one of the office workers who's questioned by the police in the aftermath of the murder of the office receptionist, Reese. A prime suspect who admittedly disliked Reese, Valerie is forced to confess that, yeah, she did dose Reese with "an eensy-teensy bit of arsenic. Every day." However, she merely wanted to make Reese sick enough to stay home from work, not kill her...GUEST STAR

[TEDDY A.] 22-23, shy, socially awkward, a guy who's probably never gone out on a date. Teddy works in the mailroom at Capital Ace Advertising. Teddy's questioned by the police in the aftermath of the death of office receptionist Reese when it's revealed that Teddy has been living in an office ceiling crawlspace, and has not only been spying on Reese from his "home," but has also been stealing her mail. Teddy's unpleasantly surprised to learn that mail tampering is a federal offense and he's going away...GUEST STAR

[KENT L.] 31-33, a jock turned desk jockey, a sharply dressed hunk, Kent is an employee at Capital Ace Advertising. Good natured and cooperative, Kent becomes sheepish and abashed when he's forced to confess that the photo of his son and the "artwork" that his kid supposedly did is actually all made up--Kent has no family but thought it would serve him better at work to pretend he had a son. He confesses that he was furious when Reese figured this out and confronted him with his lie...GUEST STAR

[REESE D.] 35, the receptionist at Capital Ace Advertising, Reese is found murdered, with an axe in her head, in the office elevator shaft. Not a very popular figure in the office, Reese made some enemies, but she was also capable of a certain amount of compassion as well, particularly when someone was about to lose their job. It turns out that Reese was a graduate of Wharton Business school who was a VP at an investment firm not too long ago, but the suicide of a woman she fired caused her to re-evaluate her life sptv050769...GUEST STAR. ACTOR ON AUTOPSY TABLE

[LUIS V.] 20s, eager, Luis is the hard-working delivery man for a local florist who always delivered a long-standing order for Reese. Helpful and cooperative, he shows the police the gravestone on which Reese wanted the flowers placed, and gives them an critical piece of information about Reese...CO-STAR

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  11. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Alright, Rob Zombie; epi is going to dark and great I hope. Thanks for the info lizzie and mjsud.

I'm still wonder when Nat and Ryan is going to have a complete story line. The new guys comes in and already gets a story.

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I have been wondering this myself. Hopefully, tptb will try and squeeze them in before season's end.

13. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

I have a feeling that Nat's complete storyline is her hearing difficulty but as for Ryan, I do hope he isn't sidelined this season in any way as in having his own complete storyline.

But I'm feeling that Jesse's storyline seems to be getting all the attention this season... and everyone else is being sidelined just to give the new guy some space.

14. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

Unfortunately, I have a very bad feeling that Natalia's storyline is going to end very badly for her. Like what happened with Ryan and his gambling... As for Ryan, I also get the bad feeling things wont look up for him. Although he may be a good guy who cares for his collegues, they almost always give him a bad storyline... :( :( :(

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Way to think positive Divadee :lol:

I could see things getting ugly for Natalia, but then be all fine & dandy (well somewhat) by season's end. I have no details on epi 17, but the title name, Getting Axed (I immediatly think of someone getting fired), combined with some of the character descriptions (job loss sticks out to me) actually has me wondering if Natalia's storyline might come to a negative turning point in this episode.

Believe it or not I don't worry too much for Ryan right now -- yes tptb love to torture the character, but so far I haven't seen anything to suggest he's done anything wrong that will get him into trouble.....I might eat those words later :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.