Nick and Mandy - "Sing it Dude!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Mar 22, 2008.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Or, she could have the evidence that breaks the high profile case Nick was working ever so hard on for weeks...resulting in he being extremely excited about the whole ordeal. And instead of the playful squeeze of the arm or pat on the back, all he can do is kiss her. It would be quick at first, then when both realize they both want it, a second one. You know, that split second hesitation when they break from one another, catch a glimpse of the other, then move in for the second.

It wouldn't matter to me who'd initiate the kiss, but whoever would, would definitely catch the other off guard. And yes, in a good way. :)

2. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

I am convinced that Nick was talking to Mandy on the phone at the end of tonight's episode. At least, I hope so. xD

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I wish you were right.:( But the writers are forcing this god-awful relationship down our throats iinstead of sticking him with a woman who would make laugh and smile. I dont' like the direction this is going. The actress is awful. The character is poorly conceived. She was very judgemental and mean. I guess Nick likes to be in a relationship with someone who is nasty.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think Nick was actually talking to Tina about when he would come by and see Eli (Warrick's son). The tone of his voice didn't match a guy talking to a love interest. I think the writers may be trying to make us panic, but I was paying close attention to the tone in his voice. It sounded way too casual to be a girlfriend. :lol:

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh I don't know. I think the writers want to force this one down our throats because they think a hot little senorita is the way to go to grab ratings. They probably don't even realize this is a rather popular ship.

Maybe when she comes on again..I'll just think about the Keyboard Cat playing her off..seee my icon..

6. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

You know...they could make Nick and April date *shudder* but...have them break up *win* and then Mandy could notice that when Nick comes to get results that he's a bit down and invites him for coffee or something and it goes from there.
    ...or I could just be reading way too far into fanfiction.
    *stays convinced Nick was talking to Mandy on the phone* *sulks in corner*

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh I woudl love that. I would love a scene where Nick walks into her office and sees her making out with some guy and he realizes what a nitwit she is and he finds comfort in Mandy's arms.

That would be just so grand. Alas, I don't think it will happen, but we can only hope?

8. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I agree, the conversation did not seem particularly romantic to me personally.
    If he does get a girlfriend this season, I would much prefer it to be Mandy (who he has a history with) over some random "leave me alone can't you see I'm on my lunch break so I don't want to help you but later I will call myself a bleeding heart or something like that" person...:lol:

9. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Haha, I am very stubborn, or so my family has told me, and I will continue to believe that even if it's not canon officially, Nick and Mandy are together on some kind of level. God, if only I had the Genie from Aladdin here with me...
    I want to write a fanfiction about them. Ha, my fanfiction account is swamped with another CSI couple, but that's a different thread.
    Okay, I was about to end this when The Cure's 'Friday I'm in Love' began playing. Oh, the irony. :lol:

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I know she was such a snotty little..whatever..I dont know what the writers were thinking when the best couple out there and needs to be cannon is Nick and Mandy. Alas, the writers have not even brought Sheri back because they are too cheap.

I want Mandy back!

11. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I completely agree! Mandy is so cute and real...(unlike she who will not be named) and she has obvious chemistry with Nick:), and lots of it. Hopefully TPTB will open their eyes and see what is right in front of them.

12. Everlovin

Everlovin Victim

So, a week to the premier! Anyone have any news about either or both of our fav couple?

I'm still holding out hope! Hoping that there will be Nick/Mandy love this season!

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wow! It's been a long time since anyone's posted in this thread. Mandy was on tonight's episode and had a scene with Nick. It was cute too. Nick was looking at the computer screen over Mandy's shoulder. She goes "you're hovering again". He says "oh sorry" and grins a little flirty grins. He says something to her, I'm not sure what. She says "sweet talk doesn't work on me". Very cute scene. They definitely seemed to be flirting a little with each other.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

That was a great scenes. One of the highlights of last night's episode. Love seeing a playful Nick.

15. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Ohh my goodness...there's a Nick and Mandy ship? Where are all of these ships coming from? Well, I hope all of you Micky shippers continue on...shipping.:lol: