CSI:LV season 10 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Solitaire, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^Athersgeo, your opinion is very valid, whether you are a newbie or not!

To be honest I would be very grateful if we could remain spoiler free and use spoiler tags for any future episode discussion. Its just that I have managed to avoid spoilers so far. But what does anyone else think?

I was out last night so didn't get chance to watch the episode, but looking forward to it.

2. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

*grins* Thank you - I just don't want to end up coming across as the ten tonne gorilla, particularly given that I am a newbie and don't always know how things work (though I have been trying to lurk and learn).

3. abbyMANIC

abbyMANIC Victim

And we did!

I loved all of the bickering going on between the team, even though I was pissed off at Nick for telling Greg to accept being moved from the case. I can distinctly remember Nick moaning to Grissom in the earlier seasons.. Other than that, it was fantastic. The scenes with Nick and his tarantular were so cute. Sara's return was very well written considering I wasn't a fan of her coming back, I enjoyed it!

Hopefully if this season continues this way we will see a more equil amount of the team!

4. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

On the one hand, I take your point about Nick; on the other hand, though, he never did what Greg did (ie chew the boss out on the scene in front of a large audience of cops and bystanders). Given that what Nick wanted to do in the early seasons was work solo, he might actually have reacted positively to being moved off the big case!

I think my problem with Nick's comments, both to Greg and then to Ecklie later is he was way over the line in terms of his responsibilities - given that he didn't get promoted until the end of the episode! - and should really have just kept out of it altogether. Catherine can, after all, fight her own battles!

5. tootes

tootes Rookie

Hey.
    I have officially decided that i am going to remain spoiler free for the rest of the season.. as i've only read ones for last nights vegas. Ok, im going to try too. :p

Anyhoo' Really loved last nights episode, but i have to say my love of Sara had a big part to play in that :) & my general excittment that vegas i back !!

Anyone else really want to see what was so interesting about the body at the end ? :lol: Not seeing it may have caused a very small hissey-fit. :rolleyes:

Katie =) x

6. abbyMANIC

abbyMANIC Victim

^ Hey Katie. That's pretty wise. I can't usually avoid spoilers but I'm seriously attempting to this season, apart from the occasional screen cap. We can quit togeather! :D

Ah yeah, I see your point! It was mainly the comment (can't remember the actual quote) of accepting what the boss gave you. However I don't think Greg reacted badly to what Chatherine asked of him, being as he was the one with the most interest in the victim at the scene, and seemed enthusiastic towards working it. It payed off in the end though when his bum got stolen.

7. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Hey everyone :)

I have to say that last night's episode was amazing! I loved it. It's good to see Sara back with her old crew.

Interesting case too, and yeah tootes, I had a bit of a hissy fit too at the end :lol:. I wanted to see what was so fascinating....:D

8. tootes

tootes Rookie

Group spoiler therapy.. i'm thinking we could all make millions. :p

Glad to hear it wasn't just me :lol:.. i think i scared my mum, she'd switched off bless her & then *throws pillow* i want to see the damn body !! :rolleyes:

..Must resist urge to see if it comes up in next weeks episode, if i last a week i feel a chocolatey treat of some kind is well deserved. ;) x

9. abbyMANIC

abbyMANIC Victim

Oh yeah!
    I'm very excited for next week, I'm twice as excited than I was this time last week. Damn cliff hanger..

10. tootes

tootes Rookie

*eeeek* Just saw the advert for next weeks Vegas & am now very excitedable <---that doesn't look right, well you know what i mean. :rolleyes:
    Geeeez, they don't make it easy to go spoiler free !! :scream::p x

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Regarding the spoilers, just FYI, once the episode has aired you are free to discuss without spoiler tags. :)

When talking about a future episode before it has aired, then please use the spoiler tags.

If anyone has any questions or more input on whether or not to have spoilers here, just ask! :)

12. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi yes i wanted to see what was interesting about the body as well .

overall i thought the episode was good , and i can't wait to see next weeks episode

13. abbyMANIC

abbyMANIC Victim

^ I was thinking the same thing! I want to know what's inside the DB!!

Aah, thanks!

14. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Thanks for the info Smokey! :bolian:

I'm looking forward to next week's episode, though I haven't managed to catch the new advert yet. I keep missing it :lol:

I'm going to try to keep spoiler free for the rest of the season...don't know how successful I'll be though :guffaw:

15. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

Thanks for the clarification, Smokey - I think I was possibly having a terminology fail; it's been a heck of a time since I was active in a fandom where the show was actually still airing.:alienblush:

For anyone who did miss the ep, there is a repeat scheduled tonight at 10pm on Five USA (if you have access to it)

As for the end of episode cliffhanger (which, as a spoiler hound, I already know the answer to and would therefore sit this out!), does anyone want to take any guesses as to what it could be?