Votes: 10 13.2%
  • what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Taylor Girls! *Just woke up...sorry I have to...
114.gif

First of all Happy New year 2010 to all!
382.gif

Let's hope this year there'll be a lot of great Mac moments! ;)

Spaz; Very nice wallpaper you've made. :thumbsup: For your question where it would belong. I believe the best place is Fan Art and there this thread: Wallpaper Thread #10: Showcase, Links, & Requests. You can make wlp's from any CSI series you like and post your wlp's there.
I don't think that you did anything wrong by posting it here cause Mac is in that wlp. ;) Sometimes I post my own Mac-wlp's here, but it's not that common. I hope this helped. :)

So I wondered since the new year started that we could make some New Year's resolution that comes to Mac! :D Don't take this seriously it'd be just fun to hear what would you promise to our Mac! :p

I'd start: Dear Mac, I'll promise to remind you about "coffee breaks''" importance! :lol:
*Erm...No one knows where we could have that break!:devil::devil::devil:*

Something like this... :D
309_00537.jpg

"Finally time to have a morning coffee... :devil::devil:"
309_00538.jpg

"Wha-? Sam! Can I finish my coffee first?"

*Do I look like I wanna wait when you're dressed like that? :evil:*
309_00540-2.jpg

"I guess not. So did you bring the cuffs or do I have to take mine?"

"I got'em. Only thing I wanna is to get you out of that shirt!"

"Got it...well erm..blinds are not down..."

"Don't worry...Where's the nearest supply closet?" :evil::evil::evil:

xxx

See ya guys later! :lol:

Last edited:
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FELLOW TAYLOR GIRLS :D

NVE00011-1.png

Yup Sam, I sure do like it when you go on a coffee run for me. :devil::devil::devil:

401_00006.jpg

Now if Jools will do laundry a little more, I can wear black more often. :drool::drool::drool:

*Laundry huh? :confused: How about we do laundry together this year, detective?* :drool:

Sam and CSI thanks for the nice pics.

CSI, on 1. photo Mac does not look amused. Herb tea drinks he rather than coffee.

Cheers Mac! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

214_1263.jpg

I like this picture. Mac has a good profile. :guffaw::guffaw:

CSINYdeS02E07107.jpg

Mac just calls me. Pst Pst Pst. Pst Pst Pst.:drool::drool::drool:

214-1.png

morning Taylor girls *hangs head in pain*

jeez...hangover sucks...

*is still groggy*

309_00538.jpg

Mac:"Marta honey, looks like you need a coffee, black and VERY strong...here take mine."

Me:"Oh love you don't have to...well actually i could use that caffeine burst...thanks babe!"

WHAT? a girl can't dream for a while?

anyway....HAPPY NEW YEAR TAYLOR'S GIRLS!!!!!!

and thanks for all those gorgeous pics!!!!

Spaz; Very nice wallpaper you've made. :thumbsup: For your question where it would belong. I believe the best place is Fan Art and there this thread: Wallpaper Thread #10: Showcase, Links, & Requests. You can make wlp's from any CSI series you like and post your wlp's there.
I don't think that you did anything wrong by posting it here cause Mac is in that wlp. ;) Sometimes I post my own Mac-wlp's here, but it's not that common. I hope this helped. :)

Thanks. :)
But, I clicked on the link and it sent me to a page that said: 404 Page Not Found.
D:

Sam222 & Hammer227 - You picked a great second photo - he is so open and vulnerable, reclining in his chair, when Stella approaches. There is no defensive positioning during the entire scene - imagine if you were appoaching him like that (unless you are too young, hee) - huzzah!

# 302: Isn't it amazing what that extra shirt button open & white tshirt showing can do to us! This is a great example of Mac's nonverbal communication with Sheldon, who enters the scene next! I love his cobalt cup & coffee drinking ways!
BTW, This thread is full of total fun & joy. You all have set a great spirit & are so welcoming. Of course the 'subject matter' is stunning, hee

mrsazrael031.jpg

*tiptoes into office*

309_00538.jpg

"ANOTHER one!!"

mrsazrael021.jpg

"Jade, do you know just how late you are?"

Me: *meekly* "Yes Detective. Let me make it up to you!"

mrsazrael08.jpg

"Well.......all right! Just don't let it happen again!"

Me: "No Detective!" :devil::devil:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!
:hugegrin::hugegrin:

Hello to my fellow Taylor girls!!!

Hope you all had a great new years eve and a wonderful start in the new year!!!

I had one, especially when I take a look at all these great pics you girls posted:drool::drool::drool:

nel thanks for the info about herbal tea but I - as coffee addict - will live on with the sustained delusion that he enjoys coffee;)

dear Sam, on the second pic he looks like : a quick sip of this forbidden ???? before somebody comes in !!!
Det Talyor, don´t worry, we would never snitch you!!! we would share the drink with you :lol:

Hi ltdanfan, a hearty welcome to you here!!!

So, I am not sure if the next pic belongs in this or the other Gary-thread because it´s Gary behind the csiny-scene, fact is, he smiles so sweet...
12738531.jpg

and he sits so relaxed:drool::devil:

Have a nice day everybody!!!

Happy new year, Taylor Girls!
I am happy because I got CSI NY s5 for Christmas and s6 starts here next week!
Wow, so many :drool::devil: Gary pics! Great way to start 2010!
morning Taylor girls *hangs head in pain*

jeez...hangover sucks...

*is still groggy*

309_00538.jpg

Mac:"Marta honey, looks like you need a coffee, black and VERY strong...here take mine."

Me:"Oh love you don't have to...well actually i could use that caffeine burst...thanks babe!"
I am sure a cup of coffee and a dose of Mac will cure your hangover!:devil:;)

12738531.jpg

Have a nice day everybody!!!
Oh Blue, that pic is lovely! As it's from CSI NY behind-the-scenes, I'm sure it's fine here.

spaz, love your wallpaper, they are my faves too, though I also love Hawkes and Adam. Mac is my favourite though (guess you're all so surprised to learn that!:lol:).

Hi Jade, thanks for the hot pics.

Hi Blue, to see you pleased me. Really like Mac/Gary herb tea. But coffee black with sugar.

Happy New Year MacsLady and all other Taylor Girls.

083.gif

tpo.jpg

308.gif

Ohhh what would be better to make my Saturday evenning that stare this amazing man!

*Whoa!
308.gif
308.gif
308.gif

nel: That pic is one of my favourites. :thumbsup: I like especially that colour of his shirt! Suits him very well! :drool::drool:

Originally posted by Blue: So, I am not sure if the next pic belongs in this or the other Gary-thread because it´s Gary behind the csiny-scene, fact is, he smiles so sweet...
12738531.jpg

I think too that belongs definitely more here, since it's from CSI:NY's set ;) and well yeah that's course Gary there but God l love the idea of seeing Mac so relaxed and that grin on his face too! :D

I have another one too! ;)
12738532.jpg

Hmm I gotta admit I'm slightly jealous that I cannot stand there! :vulcan: Although I'm not sure whether I 'would be' standing!:lol: I'd morelikely be either on the floor fainted or better idea I'd love to faint into his arms!:adore:

Hmm what comes to Mac's seriousness...What'd ya think, should we help him a bit fellow Taylor Girls?! :p

First a bit more serious Mac..."which is burning hot to watch too!" :D
6x04-0533.jpg

Intense and sexy at the same time...that's our detective Taylor! :devil::devil:
6x01-0323.jpg

*Help! Vicked thought are coming into my mind*
334.gif

That...NECK!!!!:drool::drool: And Like Blue kindly remembers to mention that nose! :drool:

Shall we move something more...'casual and relaxed...' :D
309_00813-1.jpg

It's definitely like ltdanfan said earlier that even opening more button can and will make a difference, especially when it comes to Mac! :drool: I mean look at him. Seeing him like that he looks much more relaxed not to mention hotter! :devil::devil: Course it's not that professional look but who cares! :lol:

CSINY_316_041.jpg

Leather jacket...yummy! :drool::drool: That look almost begs me to jump onto screen and drag him somewhere privite!

*Damn it Taylor! It's not fair to tempt us that way!!!* :devil::evil::devil:
:lol:

MMM Nice Mac pictures. What a great way to start the new year. :D

I agree, Mac in leather is totally drool-worthy. :drool:

Happy 2010 Taylor Girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back