Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Lots of lovely hot pics of Mac. :drool: I was watching Jamalot again the other day, Mac is so cute when Polly is flirting with him and offers to 'teach him how to jam' and he gets all flustered. As we were talking about before, Mac definitely gets flustered and shy around women. He works with women very well (Stella, Quinn, Lindsay) but when things get personal, like when they flirt with him, he seems much more unsure of himself and shy, it's so cute!
    I also watched 'Necrophilia Americana' - love, love, love 'Daddy' Mac with Sam, and also 'Taxi' where we get to see Pissy Mac, Daddy Mac (with Reed, first he is Strict Daddy then at the end in the hospital he's all sweet and caring and hot in jeans) and my favourite, angsty, vulnerable Mac when they are looking for Reed.

Mac with a gun and in Kevlar is :drool::drool::drool::drool:

2. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

so...we have the badge, the vest, the gun...:devil::devil: GREAT, then i want to be the shirt/clothes in general :drool::drool::drool::drool:

and YAY phtobucket's working again!!!

for you Taylor's Girls:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:adore: :drool: :adore: :drool:

3. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Hammer, thanks for the very great picture of user hot Mac.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi MacsLady, here your are picture of Mac and Reed. I love the friendship of the both very much.

:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    [​IMG]

:devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]

:adore::adore::adore:
    [​IMG]

4. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    Handcuffs anyone?

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i love that pic, it's kind of weird what with the angle and stuff, but it's very cool :D

i was watching blink tonight - i've not watched it in a while and it always surprises me just how different mac was in those first few episodes. i think he's great now, obviously, but i do love a bit of moody, dark mac...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

i hope you don't mind me posted the full size of this pic, but....:eek::eek::eek: this is one of the awesomist pics ever!!!! words are completely escaping me.... :drool::drool::drool::drool: he's so intense, deep and determined.....

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ and the light looks great in his eyes as well - yum :D

8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello everybody!!

Have been a little bit ill the last days so I couldnĀ“t visit these threads - but looking at the pics here - I am instantly feeling better :lol:!!!!
    Thanks to everybody who posted them!!!!

Dear Marta, thanks to you and pb for delivering such wonderful *stuff*

I love smiling Mac, he looks so mischievous and rascally on the this pic :drool::drool:
    Dear Lisa, dear Jade,

this is the "other" Mac I love. This pic really expresses his introvert and recondite part of his charakter!!!

Thanks to you all, feeling mysterioulsy much better now;)!!!

9. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

*Crawl up from under her blanket to get her Mac Meds* [​IMG]

My dear ladies, this is just not what my doctor prescribed. These pics are not good for my temperature. [​IMG]

But I do woo you for making a girl smile. [​IMG]

*crawls back under, dreaming of Mac. :devil::devil::devil:

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello! :)

One week lesser school left and I thought it would be nice to pop in here. :)

Poor Jools! :( I hope you'll get better soon! :) *hugs* Try to rest and drink a lot hot if you have a flu and I'm sure dreaming of Mac will help too! ;)

Lisa, thanks for posting "Blink" pictures! I haven't seen them a long time...gosh I forgot how irresistible this man looks when he's down and miserable! :drool: I just keep wondering how much Mac is changed after that epi. ;)

Hammer227,
    great pictures the first one is my favourite! ;)

nel, pics with Reed are always pleasure to watch. Reed brings a different side of Mac up...I always think it's "dabby side"! :lol: Anyway he looks hot when he's wearing jeans! :drool::drool::drool: We should see that more! :devil:

Heh. I know the feeling...Glad you liked my banner! ;) It certainly gives a fuel to the imagination! :lol:

Heh I remember 'Jamalot' very well it's one of my favourite season2 eppies! Indeed Mac looks cute and a bit embarrassed when Polly flirts at him so openly! :D And he definitely was flushed there! :lol:

Yeah it's a true fact that "Mac has no game around women!" :lol: 'Down in a rabbit hole' is a good example. When he had to flirt like a girl he was soooo uncomfortable and shy...Which actually was super cute feature! :adore: I mean we always see Mac really strong and confident but this situation was a new for him and it showed. I loved Gary's expressions during the whole scene and I laugh everytime I watch it! :lol: He's much more confident when Stella is around and she flirts with him I remember him actually flirting back couple times and well Quinn then...yeah professionally he did very well but when it came more personal he changed a bit, that shyness was noticable again. His relationship with Jordan was also quite interesting. I remember when Flack asked him how he knew Jordan. The look on his face was prizeless! :D

I think we all agree with Mac is not a player type guy, which a good thing. But this silent charm, the look on his eyes not to mention the handsome looks replace his flirting skills! :adore: I personally like guys who are a bit shy at first and it takes time to get know to them. There's a challenge but if you manage to win the guys trust you'll surprise what different sides he's hiding. I think Mac is that type of guy too. ;)

And of course I have some pics from the scenes where Mac is around women! :p
    Clickable!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

totally agree, he might have 'no game' but with those eyes and his confidence he doesn't need words...i find his eyes so expressive, just a look and you know if he's sad, happy, angry, pissed, mad and so on...*daydreams* :adore:

if you got the flu lots and lots of orange juice , 2 aspirins and a night under the covers with Mac and call me back in the morning :lol::lol::lol:

awwwwwwwwwww Blink...i kinda miss gloomy Mac, it made me want to go there and hug him tightly and never let go...pooor baby :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

not that now i wouldnt want to hug him, mind you...it's just he was so depressed back then, i wanted him to feel better...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  12. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hello Blue, good health! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hello Sam, I am pleased to see you. Thanks for the nice picture. :luvlove::luvlove:

Hello Mac Ladys, have a nice weekend with the hot Mac. :beer::beer::beer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

13. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

oh he has game! just not when he has to pretend to be a girl and flirt with a man!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ haha i think you're right :D that bit on the making of special feature when hill talks about that always makes me giggle :D

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I remember that special features part! I always burst into laugh when I watch it! The look on Gary's face after Hill's comment...is just...:guffaw: It was funny when he didn't say anything just laughed and shook his head... I mean I think it said more than any words! :D

I'm sure the fellow cast members must have said something about him flirting like a girl! :lol::lol::lol: I'd have loved to witness that! :D:D:D

Yeah...maybe he "has" game but it's not very showing...:rolleyes: Maybe he'd need bit push! :guffaw:But I'm sure pretending to be a girl PLUS flirting like one hasn't encourage him to try flirt more often! :lol: I mean without Stella it would be been...:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: But what comes to Stella I think he's more willing to flirt with her cause he knows her. Not to mention Stella is always ready answer back. Remember that "sunblock scene" ;)

Couple pics from the "Down in a rabbit hole" I think these pics show perfectly that sometimes there's no need a flirting skills when your assets are the ones that speak for you "more ways than one"! :D

[​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

*Runs to get cuffs!* :guffaw::devil::devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.