Votes: 10 13.2%
  • what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*thwack* Can somebody please turn down the heat in this thread, I can't take it anymore. *Goes into fangirlish fit of squee* :D

Mac-story for ya'll!

Was driving to Grams with parents and you know how mind wonders in the car. So I had a image of Mac as handyman in my head and burst to fits of laughter which lasted for 15 minutes. My parents were like :wtf::wtf:

Thanks Sam and Bulletgirl for the hot picture.

Mac, hot! :devil::devil::devil:

s640x480.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

CSINY_107_023.jpg

Oh Mac, Maaaac :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

CSINY_109_398.jpg

Please, come to me! :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

202_0176.jpg

*points at new shiny avie*

i SO didn't spent the last 3 hours trying not to drool on my keyboard while making it...:drool::drool::drool:

aaaaaaah sweet, sweet denial :bolian::bolian::bolian:

WOW, great pics there...hello handsome!!!

^^
I have the same problem when making icons, which means I have too many now:lol:, mostly of Mac:rolleyes:

I love all the pics everyone has posted; they've made my day :)

Jeez, you girls make it hard for a girl to get a erm... peaceful sleep :scream: Mac - corperate warrior *thinks about ways to kill a damn good man on my right - just kidding* But seriously, how the heck am I gonna get through New Years Eve. :drool::drool::drool: I've got nothing but a sinister Mac on my mind. :devil::devil::devil: O lordy, I need to step out before I'm gonna get killed an no one leaves a piece of evidence. *thud* You'd better make sure to rescue this Taylor girl before I'm completely drawned. :p:p:p

^ haha, you won't find help from me, i completely drowned a long time ago!!!!;):lol: besides, see what i found down here?!:drool::drool::drool:

l34356b200001_2_12247.jpg

l3457c6e30000_2_27447.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :drool::drool::drool::drool: if that's what you get for drawnig then...here i come :lol:

Jade you always make my day!! thank you!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :drool::drool::drool::drool: if that's what you get for drawnig then...here i come :lol:

*thud* your avvie is ..................*desperately thinking of right and g -rated words*

308.gif
guess, this smiley brings it to the point ....

* starts cleaning her laptop*.......

SMackUnderMistletoe! Gorgeous avie! :drool::drool::drool:I simply couldn't take eyes off it during the first five minutes! :lol:

*Sings; "I just loooove detective Taylor's 'assets'!"* :devil::guffaw::devil:

Christmas_Star Your story made my laugh! But I gotta tell ya I know the feeling and perhaps I can help you with that imagine. I just found this pic from my UBS-stick I think I got it from here! ;)

Jools, I feel sympathy towards you my friend but I still think I can't help you! :lol: But you know how things work with detective Taylor...If we don't behave he will cuff us and interrogate...:evil::devil::evil:

nel and Jade thanks for so so much for those pics! :bolian: *DROOLS*:drool::drool::drool:

normal_csi-ny-123_001.jpg

Umm...Mac in white t-shirt...
308.gif

Damn, toss that jacket away! :devil::devil::devil: You're way too hot for it! :p

967.png

Nice view...:devil::devil::devil: hmm is it just me or does his hair more tousled than normally? :p Anyway I love when his hair is not too short! :drool::drool::drool:

So anyone else having naughty thoughts...? :D Privite office...blinds down...ACTION! :evil::evil::evil:

Ups! :cardie: Silly me! :rolleyes: I forgot to post the pic for you Christmas_Star! :alienblush::alienblush::alienblush:

I need a Gibbs slap! :rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

*Slap!*

Okey now that pic! It may not be handyman but who counts!?! :D
Clickable

I hope you'll like it! ;) Atleast it gave me subject for day-dreaming! :D

*thud* your avvie is ..................*desperately thinking of right and g -rated words*

308.gif
guess, this smiley brings it to the point ....

* starts cleaning her laptop*.......

g-rated words to describe that sight don't exist...:guffaw::guffaw:

SMackUnderMistletoe! Gorgeous avie! :drool::drool::drool:I simply couldn't take eyes off it during the first five minutes! :lol:

*Sings; "I just loooove detective Taylor's 'assets'!"* :devil::guffaw::devil:
thank you Sam, and i had the same problem while making it lol i spent like 20 minutes only staring at the pic :rolleyes::rolleyes::drool::drool::drool:

*sings along with Sam*

967.png

Nice view...:devil::devil::devil: hmm is it just me or does his hair more tousled than normally? :p Anyway I love when his hair is not too short! :drool::drool::drool:

So anyone else having naughty thoughts...? :D Privite office...blinds down...ACTION! :evil::evil::evil:
i agree i love his hair a bit longer :adore:

eheeh naughty thoughts...you should ask who doesn't have them :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back