Wallpaper Challenge #56: Orange - Results!

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #46: White - Now Open!

I'm going to leave this open for a few more days. I'm really hoping to get a few more beginners/intermediate entered so that we can have two categories. Of course, I won't turn away advanced entries, either ;)

So I'll give until Wednesday December 23rd

I'll try to make something if I can come up with an idea. :lol:

Edit: Okay, I'm going to go make at least one now. I'll try to have it in before the end of the day. :) Would have done it last night, but family came over and we played some games. :lol:

Last edited:

I'm going to leave this open for a few more days. I'm really hoping to get a few more beginners/intermediate entered so that we can have two categories. Of course, I won't turn away advanced entries, either ;)

So I'll give until Wednesday December 23rd

Could you please take me out of the competition. I've had it with extensions. It's now the 26th and I'm sick and tired of people who can't make a deadline. It makes every challenge so boring. I'm sorry to do this, but the fun of all the challenges has gone. :(:(:(

Last edited:

I don't feel the need to withdraw but I am getting a little impatient. Patience is not one of my virtues. :lol:

I hope everything is all right? :confused:

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #46: White - Voting!

I understand the frustration over having to wait for more people to enter. I don't like it either. However, the delay this time is due to my own RL. I apologize for the lateness.

Wallpaper Challenge #46: Voting!

Voting Rules:
1] Don't vote for yourself. It's tacky. Also, don't tell anyone which one is yours, or that they should vote for them. Vote for your favorite first, then second favorite, then third. It is very important that you do it this way.
3] If you entered, please vote. Don't be worried about voting agianst yourself, everyone else is!
4] Vote for the top 3 wallpapers in each category, with your first choice first, etc.
5] Please be sure to look at ALL of them before choosing! Click the thumbnails to enlarge the images.
6] Voting will close on Wednesday December 30th, so please get your votes in before then!

**Please also vote for one Best Holiday Theme for each category**

Beginner
01 02 03 04
05 06

Advanced
01 02 03 04
05 06 07 08
09 10 11

As always, please let me know if there are any problems!

I understand the frustration over having to wait for more people to enter. I don't like it either. However, the delay this time is due to my own RL. I apologize for the lateness.

Don't worry... we all have things to do in our RLs :)

My votes...

Beginner:

best holiday theme: 06 (so funny! :lol:)

Advanced

best holiday theme: 01

Beginners:
Best Holiday Theme: 06

Advanced:
Best Holiday Theme: 03

Susan

Good work as always people

Beginners

theme 3

Advanced

theme 4

Good luck to all

Beginners:

theme 06 :D

Advanced:

theme 04

Beginners

Advanced
1 Love this one! :)
Theme 3

Beginners:

Best Holiday Theme: 06

Advanced:

Best Holiday Theme: 01

Beginners:

Best Holiday theme: 06

Advanced:

01 This one is just great :D

Best Holiday theme: 01

Back