Wallpaper Challenge #56: Orange - Results!

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #46: White - Results!

Thanks for the votes and congrats to the others. :)

blackflag you know I already nabbed your Nick's wish list. That was priceless. Job well done :)

blackflag your Nick's wish list wall was very cool! I snagged it too. :) Great idea!

Thanks gang. It's kinda strange and satisfying to win with the one that almost didn't get made. I was having trouble coming up with a third idea and almost sent in just 2. :lol:

Susan

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #47

I've got a busy week coming up, so I'm just going to go ahead and post this now, or it might be a long wait :lol:

Wallpaper Challenge #47: Warrick/Speed/Aiden

This will be another character-centered challenge. I've picked one from each show. Each wallpaper should feature one (or more) of these characters.

Rules
[1] Entries will be due Sunday January 10th.
[2] Anyone and Everyone is welcome to enter! You may enter up to 3 wallpapers. Any and all CSI shows!
[3] Please PM your entries to me, Dragonfly. Please include the challenge number in the subject line, and somewhere in the pm please state if you would like to be in Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. If you are unable to send a PM, you may send me an email (the hotmail address in my profile), but please let me know if you do so.
[4] If you are unsure which category to enter, check out the guidelines here. Any further questions feel free to ask! Or the Category Thread
[5] This is an anonymous challenge. That means you may not post your wallpaper anywhere until the challenge is over, if you do you will be disqualified.
[6] Recomended size is 800x600. However, if you wish, you may make them to fit your own screen. No Animations, please.
[7] As always, and most importantly, Be Creative and Have Fun!

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #47: Warrick/Speed/Aiden

I really wish I knew how to do wallpapers! I can't wait to see them all especially the Speed ones! :D

Like always... I'm in (I think I'm becoming a little addicted to challenges! haha :D)

Congrats to all the winners. The wallpapers were great :)

As for the next challenge, I'm definitely going to try and whip something up.

Remember, entries are due Sunday January 10th, and I've only had one person enter so far.

One last reminder, entries are due tomorrow (Sun Jan 10th). Anyone else who wants to enter needs to do so soon :)

Voting Rules:
1] Don't vote for yourself. It's tacky. Also, don't tell anyone which one is yours, or that they should vote for them. Vote for your favorite first, then second favorite, then third. It is very important that you do it this way.
3] If you entered, please vote. Don't be worried about voting agianst yourself, everyone else is!
4] Vote for the top 3 wallpapers in each category, with your first choice first, etc.
5] Please be sure to look at ALL of them before choosing! Click the thumbnails to enlarge the images.
6] Voting will close on Wednesday January 13th, so please get your votes in before then!

Please also vote for one Best Colouring.

01 02 03 04
05 06 07 08
09 10 11 12

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #47: Warrick/Speed/Aiden - Voting!

Best Color: 05

Great job, everyone! It was hard to choose!

Back