Wallpaper Challenge #56: Orange - Results!

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #45: One Word - Results!

Congrats to all the winners :) Job well done everyone :)

blackflag and speedy an extra congrats :)

Wow! My first "first place" award in the wallpapers category!!! :D (and best use of theme)

Thanks to all who voted me!!!

I'll definitely PM you for the banner...

and as always... congrats to all the winners!

Congrats to all the winners! :bolian: and thanks for the votes! :bolian:

You guys rock! :D

Recognition Award!?! :eek::eek::eek: Wau! THANKS SO SO MUCH!!!:):):)

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #45: White

For those of you who requested banners from the last challenge, I haven't forgotten you! I'm hoping to get them done over the weekend, or monday at the latest.

Wallpaper Challenge #46: White

Normally, I'd be doing another character challenge now, but I'm going to switch up the order a bit this time. I wanted a challenge that gives people the option of doing something holiday related.

For this challenge, your wallpapers should feature the colour white. Just like the other colour challenges we've had. This time, if you want to include a holiday theme, you may do so. This includes any of the holdiays, not just Christmas. Hanukah, Eid, New Years, Solstace, etc. If you don't want to, that's fine too. Completely up to you :)

Rules
[1] Entries will be due Sunday December 20th.
[2] Anyone and Everyone is welcome to enter! You may enter up to 3 wallpapers. Any and all CSI shows!
[3] Please PM your entries to me, Dragonfly. Please include the challenge number in the subject line, and somewhere in the pm please state if you would like to be in Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. If you are unable to send a PM, you may send me an email (the hotmail address in my profile), but please let me know if you do so.
[4] If you are unsure which category to enter, check out the guidelines here. Any further questions feel free to ask! Or the Category Thread
[5] This is an anonymous challenge. That means you may not post your wallpaper anywhere until the challenge is over, if you do you will be disqualified.
[6] Recomended size is 800x600. However, if you wish, you may make them to fit your own screen. No Animations, please.
[7] As always, and most importantly, Be Creative and Have Fun!

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #46: White - Now Open!

I might be able to whip something up for this. Just gotta download my Photo Impression on the computer first :)

You better wait for me. I'm in of course. My first one is finished. But erm... when is the deadline again, Megan? Unless I missed something in the rules, it doesn't say. :confused:

Headslap to myself. Sorry Megan, I think my glasses have gone misty. :lol: Nearly done :drool:

Back