Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i quite liked when she tapped him on the shoulder after sending hawkes off to deal with the dna thing, that was very much like in old seasons, just a small thing but friendly and cute :)

2. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

Yeah, I saw that too! It's interesting cause that's what Mac does to the team sometimes... and the fact that Stella subconsciously took on that :lol:. You know what they say... imitations are the best kind of flattery :p

3. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

:eek::eek::eek:
    How did my sharp shipper eye miss it?:wtf::wtf:
    whohoooooooooooooooooot! One more reason to squeal!:guffaw::drool:

Thanks for the caps and video Asprine, dear!;)

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thank you ASPRINE!!! You are the best!! Well how do we go for two weeks without anything? Love the vid!!:thumbsup: Always love to hear Elvis again good choice and you hit all the highlights:) I wonder if this will be the season TPTB decide to put our two together now that Hawkes has moved out:devil:

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

You're welcome, Lori! :D Two weeks without anything? Re-watch season 1 - 6, watch fan videos, read Mac and Stella fictions. :lol: How about just day dreaming? Tis' the season... for Mac and Stella :D

Someone mentioned about this scene... *coughs* *coughs* what is that look and smile... :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You're welcome, dear! :)

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ that was me, thanks for capping it :D

7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

*takes a break from squeeeing and happy dancing*

HEY FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i'm SO over-happy in this moment...6x11 just shoot to #1 on my list of favourite episodes of all the times!!!! i spent the last 2 days grinning like an idiot :lol::lol::lol:

i knew this epi was great and seeing them so happy, man...best present EVER!!!!! so thanks TPTB, took them long enough but finally they made something right:guffaw:

alright i'm still over joyfull from the epi, so i made my own SMacked shipper Carol....

"JOY TO THE WORLD WE'VE GOTTEN SMACKED!!!

WE'VE HAD AN HUG AND KISS.

TPTB TOOK LONG ENOUGH, 6 YEARS HAS BEEN TOO LONG

BUT NOW ALL SMACKERS DREAM, HAS FINALLY CAME TRUE

AND NOW WE ARE JUST SO DARN HAPPY!!!"

yes i just loved that much this epi...i'm feeeling so Xmas-ty!!!!

love you all!!!

8. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

^^^^ NICE SONG :D

OMGGGGG!!!!! i went shopping today and my mom with my dads credit card BOUGHT SEASONS 2-5!!!!!! OMMGGG Christmas is the time to be jolly falalalala lala la la :D SMacked is the best present filled with holly falalalala lala la la christmas day it'll be TIME to get my SMACKED ON!!!

9. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HI FAMILE MEMBERS!
    i've just watched the eppy and i really have to share my thoughts...

that first scene!? omg, so cute! i really had the feeling that they were together already, honestly! they looked like a couple! and when mac says "WE have work tomorrow" i was reminded of that scene when danny found out that he and peyton were together, coz mac was supposed to have a day off but came along when she was called to work... honestly, so very cute beggining of an episode, mac and stella sharing their past stories and him TEASING her! <3

and the scene where they both challenge hawkes to get the evidence sample?! hmm, the way stell looks at mac and touches his arm! i couldn't help but think how unbeliveably obvious they were flirting at each other! mac was flirting BACK, which surprised me, because it wasn't subtle as usual!

other than that... the whole story was nice, i mean, the message and all... the whole x-mas atmosphere... but to our smacked couple, it was simply AWESOME: full of touches (HELL YEAH) and looks.... hmmmm, i can't wait for the next eppy to come (though that means my vacations are going to be over LOL). they were both looking so hot in those clothes (well, my country is warm so... i don't have the chance of seeing that kind of clothe to "protect" from real cold so often)... STELLA IN THIGHT JEANS AND MAC IN LEATHER! OMG, i thought i died! LOL

now......... the ending scene! *faints* what as THAT!? once more mac and stella looked like a married couple, giving the elf costumes to the crew? heck, it even felt they were actually their kids! LOL and.... the fading scene! really guys, i was breathless... that last look they shared and mac hugging her, giving her a kiss on the temple (because he DID) <3

ps: i think after this aww so lovely episode, our family is about to grow bigger! ;) even previous non-smackers were cheering with "second chances"!

...have i mentioned how sexy they look together?... :drool:

10. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

well they are the hottest crime-solving couple in NYC :D :D
    Need to re-watch some good SMacked episodes or I'm going mental......wait I am mental oh well :D No excuse to watch is as good as any excuse.

11. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

THAT is an "I will see YOU later!!" exchange between them!!! :D To me, that little interaction was as equally telling as the longer more obvious ones!!;)

12. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

holding her hand?!?! :eek: I missed that! Need to watch the episode again. ♥

Thanks for the clips! :D

Best Christmas present from CBS! :)

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family! :D

I keep watching these piccies (thanks darlings! :D) and i am delighted. My fav scene was the first one, my heart melted like butter under the sunlight :D Because BOTH of them, and specially Mac, were so INCREDIBLE RELAXED! :D and even my Stella was shininglike she did back in Conseuqneces in S3 when she saw Mac at the bar. But this time it was different because she wasn't going to be alone this time. Now she knows more about him, and about his Taylor Family traditions :D and he knows more about her too :D and he iniciated the touching at the end!!!!!!! SUCH A GREAT MOMENT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I simply love this episode!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool: :D

ps: BRW i have tried to post this message 18 times now but you know, let's celebrate my PC's funeral next Tuesday :lol:

14. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

yup!!!he was the one who hugged her!!!! ain't it great? he's changing, he's hopening up with her YAY!!! first he said he cared, then he told her about his past with the Taylor's tradition thingy and then the hug and the cheekbone kiss:D:D:D:D:D:D

i don't know what to expect now...i mean what should we expect for the end of this season if they keep going like that?? :adore::adore::adore::adore:

15. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

We should hope for the best!!!! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.