Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

No but when you see the episode and the way Mac looks at her in the end you wont NEED the kiss!!!:thumbsup: Check out Asprines caps it will show in the first pic how he feels for her he also glances at her when she isnt looking:thumbsup:. They are looking at the scene before them which the team are handing out presents to the kids at a Christmas party that I think Mac and Stella purchased (the gifts). As I mentioned earlier (and I have been a Skeptic of late!) you can feel the change between them. TPTB are VERY good at there jobs they have "leaked" just alittle more SMACK to us. Well we are getting our wish "nice and slow" but that is O.K. alot better then what happened to D/L although you get the winks and kisses with them (which I was abit jealous of at first )with M/S you get a slow playful relationship which TPTB are FINALLY taking advantage of! M/S is so natural... not like you know who! Season three Mac was still withdrawn and did not feel relaxed, with Stella he is happy and content looks like our Mac man has found LOVE again!!

2. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

I love the episode!!!!!!!!!! Finally SMACKED moments! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

:adore::adore::adore:

3. mulder8scullly5

:adore::adore::adore:

I am sooo happy! Haha

4. mulder8scullly5

I agree!!! Even without a kiss! MAC <3 STELLA!!!!

I going smacked crazy right now!

5. mulder8scullly5

I love your favorite pic too!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh Dear Welcome to the Smacked Family Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

(Try not to reply to your own posts darling, use the EDIT button at the bottom of your message) Post all you want and enjoy. This Family is the most amazing and sweetest of the whole world!!!!! :D

I am watching the episode and i have this HUGE smile in my face :D

(Asprine sweetie, those caps almost made me jump. Too bad because i am in teh ciberffe. Thanks :D )

7. mulder8scullly5

Hello!!!! Hahaha! O I'm sorry! haha! It's just me being crazy LOL. I miss posting here! Haven't been really active here..I'm gonna try and post more here! I love love love the episode!!

Can't stop Squeeeeeeeeing hahaha

Thanks for the Welcome!

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

By the way try to get over to the "Rate episode thread" You never know if Santa is checking! Let him/them know how happy we are! I cant wait to read these replys since it is all we are going to have for the next couple of weeks! Welcome to you mulder8scully5 hope you enjoy yourself. Well between last week and last night I must say I am sooo proud of Mac trusting his love again he wont go wrong!:thumbsup: I am glad TPTB are not going to waste the chemistry between these two and wait till the end of the run. Thanks Asprine for the pics forgot to thank you now all we need is a new Smack vid to celebrate! Pleeese!

9. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

darling, THANKS for those caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and all of you who have been saying your thoughts about the eppy!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE EPPY!!!!!!!!! IM SOOO ENVIOUS OF YA ALL (a good kind, i swear LOL) !!!!!!!!!!!! omg, may i be cool to think that i'm gonna have a good time watching it?!

yeah somebody said that the writers are teasing us.... in a good way! can i hope that?! maybe they're going slowly... and MAYBE it's better this way!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THESE THOUGHTS HERE! that's the only way for this smacked to survive until she finally watches it! ;)

LOVE THIS FAMILY!

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hello family!

So I'm glad to see that everyone else enjoyed the episode as much as me :adore: That first scene with the Christmas tree was too cute for words. I thought they were actually getting their tree, but alas I was wrong. Either way, it was a great conversation that they both shared bits of their past in :)

And although we didn't get anything really cute again until the end, they still interacted throughout the episode and shared looks that can only mean love :adore:

The last scene was just amazing. Absolutely great. The hug they shared was perfect and so cute. I don't know what you all think, but my mom, my sister and I all saw him kiss her on the head :adore:

So my diagnosis is that Mac has finally decided to make his move and our couple will become a reality soon :adore: Too bad we have to wait until after Christmas to see a new CSI:NY again huh?

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

PS ASPRINE!!! I nearly died with those pictures :)

11. Aislara

Aislara Victim

Okay, I just have to throw this out there. At the first scene, where Mac and Stella walk off after delivering the tree and say they have to be at work at 6 look carefully at the way the two of them are standing. Last night I could have swore that Mac was holding her hand. You can't see, but the way there walking it loks like there is some sort of physical contact between them. I haven't had a chance to rewatch it, but it was jst my impresion of how the scene read.

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the Mac/Stella thread and to Shipper Central mulder8scullly5 :D

Shipper Central is different from any other forum on the board. We have specific rules here.

Please take a few moments to look them over....
    Shipper Central Rules

Also let us know if you have any questions.

13. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Loved the eppy!! all the Smacked gosh!!!!!

Axel! I totally agree with you, your mom and sister lol he totally kissed her!!! I rewatched couple of times:), hope your diagnosis is right and we get to see this side of Mac more often, I mean she is always the one making the firsts moves!!!

Sad we have to wait so long to see what will happen!!

talk to you soon:)

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I just watched it again twice and not hand holding but he puts his hand on her back!!!:thumbsup: I will look again but we need our faithful Asprine to screen cap it !!!

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

He did? :drool: I'll try to capture each and every second lol! I SAW IT I SAW IT I SAW IT!!! *gulps* I uploaded some scenes of Mac and Stella from Second Chances in YouTube. Check it out here!

Look at his hand... :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.