Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:lol: "school and working" GeekLove and your screaming smiley.:scream: at least you not a bum,:wtf: stay safe and hurry back! Well, tomorrow night should be interesting with 'Better Off Dead", there's some pics. over on the picture thread of Sara and Langston working together. I as well hope we get a 'phone call' or some type of mention from Sara:confused: Geez their married and we never know what's happening with them. I just wished we could have seen the ceremony:( A pastor, minister, priest, bishop or justice of the peace. Who married them? Wouldn't it have been awesome to have seen that?[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OR

[​IMG]

2. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

Heck, I'd be content just seeing a picture of their ceremony. Surely Sara carries a small memory of their wedding around right? (Other than the ring.) I'd love to see where she's living right now too. Is she living in their old apartment? If so, it'd be awesome if we could see her with Hank in their home; like we saw with Griss and Hank. :)

I just want some GSR mention since they aren't even on screen together. :(

3. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I assume Sara is staying at their condo. I hope Gil comes in for the holidays ( I assume the lecture series takes a break), and Hank will be there with them. Would be nice to get a short scene of the 3 of them at home. Maybe tonight? Ahhh, one can dream. :)

4. Desertwind

Well, there once again was NO mention of him in last nights episode. and I totally thought Langston [and BTW they worked beautifully together] or Sara would bring up something like "Have you talked with Gil lately" or when Sara was reading the love letters, she'd say."oh, this reminds me of my love letter to him, and his to me" but nothing:( I hope soon something will occur, but it seems slim to nothing. Hard to figure out what the writers have in mind.:confused:

[​IMG]

5. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I'm dissapointed that we're not getting any GSR love on the show , but I honestly can't see where they could naturally throw something in...I mean they're written in such a way that it would seem exeedingly unnatural for Sara to make a romantic mention of Gris. Before (if) Grissom makes an appearence I fear that we're only going to get subliminal messages along the lines of well hidden inuendos like in Theory of Everything (Grissom's speech at the end) :'(

Not meaning to be pessamistic or anything !

6. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I didn't expect anything to be brought up last night, but I always get my hopes up. I think it's an old habit because all I used to anticipate for was the GSR. And I pretty much expect there to be some kind of hint, touch, conversation for them since that's the way it's been since season 1-9. It's just so weird not having GSR on CSI. It should be illegal. :thumbsup:

I'm hoping Gris comes back to visit sometime VERY soon.

7. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I agree with both of you saying that it's hard to put in a mention of him during the episode. And I'm honestly getting very pessimistic about any mention of GSR in the show. I know that both WP and Jorja stood by GSr and wanted to make sure it wasn't thrown under the rug... So, I'm thinking that maybe Jorja or TPTB may think that they have dealt well enough iwth GSR for now. Sort of like, they're married and that's it. We're done with them and nothing is going to happen... :( :( :( :(

Maybe I'm just overtly pessimistic. But I thought it was brilliant that that guy couldn't get a break! How to fail at dying... :p

I'm trying to keep my little GSR flag flying over here...

8. Desertwind

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you die-hard GSR fans and SA_Kate I don't think your to far off the mark, unfortunatlely Mr Petersen is in Paris, non-stop talking about CSI. When he's no longer on the show:confused:strange indeed and here's an interview it's about him, but he mentions. "how it wouldn't be a good idea, to make an appearance" as Grissom, well, read it youself:( but on the bright side of the coin, He changes his mind like constantly, so I'm beginning not to put much stalk in what he says. It still seems a bit odd for them to have gotten married, & he's in Paris, and she leaves a city she detested and leaves him to come back, after wanting him for soooo long. And never mentions his name ever:confused::wtf:

INTERVIEW

FAMILY ALBUM if only we could go back to this great episode:(

9. Desertwind

I knew it, now he's saying that [pertaining to CSI] about him returning as Grissom that "Well, sure, anything's possible":rolleyes: so there ya' go, I think it will happen, if not this season maybe next, but I really think before April [his next play] he will make a 'guest appearance', and will reunite with his wife Sara[​IMG]

INTERVIEW PT. 2, Courtesy of WPAP~

INTERVIEW

MR. AND MRS. GRISSOM, wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I think you are right, SA Kate; it seems like the GSR storyline is to continue, but in the background. I understand tptb thinking, but a mention now and then would be realistic, and nice. At this point, I guess, no-news-is-good-news, and our couple is happily married, committed to each other, and living the life they both choose to live.
    I still hold out hope that we will see them together on screen again someday, somewhere.
    Keeping the GSR faith alive, and well.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

11. Desertwind

HI FANS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.[​IMG] Hope everyone is well and happy and I just read on another site about Billy's possibility return so Grissom and Sara will reunite if this is correct & accurate. It's talking about Marg leaving and everything is up for speculation for now, till it's announced on here. But to read it, link below~Some caps. a blast from the past with our happily married couple~

TELE STAR

POST MORTEM

SARA LOOKING AT HIM

CHAOS THEORY

12. Desertwind

Hey fans where is everybody? hope your NEW YEARS, was fun and all is well;) I hope that when we see the next ep. now till Jan. 21st, damn:scream: that's a long ways off. The old January re-runs, again, but maybe, we'll hear or see something riveting from or about our couple[​IMG] I watched "One To Go" and "For Warrick" over the holidays WOW, talks about heart-wrenching it's really hard to watch without Gary and Billy:(

[​IMG]

FOR WARRICK[​IMG]

13. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Hey desertwind, hope you had a happy new year too.
    Our geek couple is 'relaxing' so our thread is kinda on vacation too. Well it's just seems so slow for me to write when there's nothing new to talk about. :lol:

After this holiday break, I would assume/pretend that Mrs. Grissom spent it with her hubby at Paris? (hah, she fly again). So everything's good so far. We'll just wait for the great/surprising return.
    Until then, we move along. Let's try this one, to continue threading (?)...
    Topic: What is there you wish to look forward to GRSness on this brand new year? Prepare your list/s and see if happens till the end of the year.
    For me, definitely my geekbaby. *wishing*

Later for the other wisshheessss.:lol:

[​IMG]
    *gsr one more time, pls.*

14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Happy New Year to everyone!

Like x3nity, I assume that when we don't see Sara on screen she is spending time with her hubby; they may be in Paris, or off on a holiday vacation together. Since leaving the lab, I'm sure Grissom and Sara love seeing and exploring more of the world.
    As for GSR this year, I would like to see Grissom move back to the states, and closer to, if not in, LV. Sara could continue to work in the lab, while he researches whatever it is he wants to study. And a geek baby would be okay with me, a nice progression of their storyline.

15. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

Hi i am back again ;P
    searching in google i found this pic (L) http://i45.tinypic.com/dcfx5k.jpg off screen Jorja-Billy and some guy , someone have this pic without the credit ? is the first time i see this wounderful pic .

waiting the movi in Paris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.