Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

No, you're not crazy! I noticed it the very first time I watched it, and even more so the second time (yes, i've only watched it twice..........). There does seem to be something intrinsically different about their interactions. I think what it is, is that this time the looks between them are mutual two-way streets (i.e. in the morgue, the vases, etc.) as opposed to one them stealing glances toward/after the other . And as for the phone scenes, considering how established it is how very out of the norm that was for Mac, Stella didn't seem the least bit surprised and didn't even give him a sideways look. So no, I don't think you're crazy, and sincerely hope we're right!!!! :hugegrin:

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

There were so many places where they could have put a scene like that. That would have been the icing on the cake! Not that I'm not happy with the hand touching and smiles, but I was waiting for a quip from Stella about this being straight out of an Agatha Christie mystery.

Now I have an image of Mac and Stella dressed like characters from the Roaring Twenties. Hmm, Mac in a pinstripe suit... definitely an image I want to see. And wouldn't Stella make a great flapper? Maybe the writers can figure out how to work this into a future episode...

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey you darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Do you also feel butterflies in your tummies??????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

(Please, Debs, focus on typing. BREATHE DEBS! Don't think about tomorrow night!:drool:)

my dear, as usual, Truth speaks through your mouth:thumbsup: They are totally different and from Antarctica we jumped to Ithaki or Paxi island:thumbsup: (all Greek is a blessing for us ;D)

Do you think after the "family reunion" they had at the end of 6.09, suddenly Mac took her home and he showed her his "passionate Mac" for once and he kissed her until she lost conciousness??????????? COOL:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

If that didn't happen then someone should explain me why they shared those smiles and looks and that easy "intimacy and closeness" we have missed so much:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW welcome back to out old posters. I didn't give the welcome because i am without my PC as usual (just 1 night was at home. It is conspiring against my Smackie heart:lol:)

My love to all, my precious Little Angels;)

(I swear you if i don't have my PC back i will strangle someone and my face with be the front page of my newspaper:p "Lady strangles technician":lol:

Debbie:lol:

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

there was a big bear hug from mac to stella and a kiss on the temple or cheek that followed

5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

That is the most awesomeist mental picture EVER!!!!! :drool::drool::devil::devil: Maybe Stella's line about life being fleeting and holding onto the people we love hit Mac where it needed to!! :thumbsup::hugegrin:

6. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I hope it did. We all remember the phonecall in the end of my name is Mac Taylor. or, not word by word but wasn't that something about spending time with the ones you love while they're here or something along those lines. I think she's been trying to drop a hint here and there. Glad Mac finally caught onto it though (Ahem, in my mind he did. The handtouching speaks for itself.)
    Also the same in GfD, even though he did not like to get all emotional, she didn't hold back. *Taking a moment to dwell in happy memory* "See that, that is an S. For Stella - the woman in your life." My favourite line so much. It is so true, he might not realize it though..

Will, I should be paying attention in my math class, I'd better finish here..

7. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

cant wait for this weeks ep

8. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Or the next sentence "Who sometimes you adore and sometimes she drives you crazy" :D :D :D
    My favorite lines of all time I believe. ;)

9. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Yea me too :D I love those things. It's something so special to them. Especially Stella, since she's the one coming with those comments along the way.

I was just over in the spoiler thread. Read something about that this eppie will be partially on a race track or something. The spoiler mentions Mac and Stella in racing suits, and possibly on Mac's suggestion went for a race. Does that sound good or what?

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kalimera Family!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

HO HO HO![​IMG][​IMG]

Do you feel the same? do you feel you are gonna faint when you watch tonight epiosde?:lol:

Before i start hyperventilating i want to share with you my new letter to Santa[​IMG]. I will send it to Noth Pole as soon as possible:lol:

But i wanted you to read it before tonight;)

Dear Santa,

I know i must be a mole in your big butt:lol: because this is my third letter to you this year. So i will be short;)
    I don't want anything but you are showing to me, however i know certain people i would like you to bless this Christmas
    These people are all kind of awesome. They are caring, funny and with a golden heart all of them. They do care by other people, i swear you :D

I know where they are even when they are not there. I know they live permanently in my heart even tough i don't know their faces

They deserve lot of presents and blessings from you this Christmas. They have been protectors of solitaire souls. They have given a great company :D

Some of them are very funny, other are quiet and other pretend to be "tough", you know the "I don't care" attitude but they have revealed to me through their actions. They are, in essence, good people. People anyone in this world would be proud of knowing. I repeat you, i don't know their faces but they are part of me now and i thank them for everything they have done

Give them all things they want, make their dreams and hopes and projects become true. Protect them and their families and make my love reach them

many husg Santa, and Don't forget

Call all your angels. These people i talked you about can help you. They are of that kind

[​IMG]

Debbie[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  11. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Kalimera is goodmorning right? Wow time is messed up. It's almost 4 in the afternoon here :D

And yea I definitely do feel like I will faint. again because of the massive time difference I cant catch it till i think 5 in the morning tomorrow. So I'll be broken to pieces all day at school if it is disappointing. But my day will run by faster if THEY GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!

I can't really decide on whether or not to go in here and check as soon as the episode has aired, or wait till I can get my hands on it and watch it for myself.. The latter would probably be greatest.. But My patience is that of a starved dog placed by a buffet..

I wonder how it will progress through the show if it happens in this eppie, I hope they have the decensy to keep it going. Instead of the Danny/Lindsay almost on ice thing through all season 4. That would break my heart... I have nothing against D/L as such, but I think their relationship could've been written better..
    In my opinion, I don't think they should change much actually, just still those tid-bits in most of the episodes, whether it's a look or something else I really don't care. And then just every once in a while, remind us they're actually dating. (When that is going to happen that is.) Kind'a like the way they handled (Please don't kill me) Mac and virus. It was discrete, subtle, but definitely there.
    Of course instead of the opera and cupcake and all the other things. It'll be those Mac and Stella moments, like their eyeball-interrupted coffee-date and the hand touches.

That would be much like them, or, that's how I see it anyhow..

12. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Oohhh, I love you guys!!! :D And I'm sooo glad you don't think I'm completely nuts!!! :lol: I KNEW I couldn't have been the only one noticing these things ;)

EngleBarn - thanks, ooh yes, angelic child. You see, I know a bit of Norwegian, so I also know that Danish is similar, that's why it wasn't too hard for me to figure out the meaning ;)
    And I agree on your views how their relationship should be handled :) I'm also still sticking to my theory that their romance would kind of write itself (if the writers don't mess it up) cuz the chemistry is mind-blowing and there's nothing cheesy about it. They know each other so well and are both very professional, I think they would do a pretty good job at seperating work and private life.

Deeeebbie - that is such a cute letter to Santa :adore: Thanks for sharing, sweetie!! :)
    Awwwww and YES, thanks for putting that imagine in my mind, of Mac kissing Stella until she loses consciousness!! :drool: :drool: :drool: OMG, how I'd love to see this!!! :drool: :adore: :drool:

Love ya all :adore:

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

so for you it would be closer to kalispera :D

14. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Danish, norwegian and swedish are a lot alike. Sometimes if you know enough danish, you can even understand a little Faroese. It's kind'a cool.

Anyhow, Gary and Melina are the reason that the whole SMacked idea has so big a fanbase. I'm sure. If Gary had been working with another actress, or Melina with another actor. Hell 2 completely different actors, It wouldn't necessarily come across as this meant to be. Their stories of course fit each other nicely. I agree about the cheesy thing, they aren't and BY GOD I hope they wont become cheesy if they get together. Sorry, sorry WHEN they get together. The writers could twist it. I hope they wont let that happen.

The whole split up work and private, I think the only issue will be concerns for eachother. They both have significant concerns for eachother whenever in the field. I don't think they would increase just by the snap of their fingers, but the concerns are bound to do something. Just my POV on things.

:drool::drool:Just 8½ hour till I can see the episode.:drool::drool:

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gals, i can't stand teh waiting (btw i am still in the cibercaffe. The technician didn't call back yet grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

May i ask it again? WILL IT HAPPEN? DO YOU REALLY THINK IT WILL HAPPEN???????????? ;) [​IMG]

(The idea will keep me alive until tomorrow! ;D

Hugs to all

Debbie :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.