NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Power huh? Well I do recall that there's light in his basement, so I can only assume that he has power in the whole house. :lol:

Does it need an explination? Not to me. But... just for the record. Hollis wanted to retire and move to Hawaii with Gibbs. Not the smartest idea. Gibbs already 'retired' once before and in the end he missed the job. Then she found out about Shannon and Kelly, of which Gibbs never spoke. She found out through Ducky *who needed a really good lawyer :lol:* and then she played the tape of Shannon and Kelly in the basement. Gibbs is sitting on his stairs and by my guess she must have realized that they'd always be number one and there was no future for the both of them... IOM the writers left an open ending. Who knows, she might be back in the future. :confused:

2. lyric

lyric Dead on Arrival

I liked "Child's Play." Angela was a great character, and the interaction between her and Gibbs was fantastic, in my opinion, and definitely the center of the episode.

Did anyone see the episode "He Came From Four" of La Femme Nikita?

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I like explanations... sometimes writers just get bored with characters and they go 'puff' all sudden with no explanation. And I guess mysterywoman from the beginning - writers just wanted to leave people wonder :lol:

Yeah, I just watched season 5 last week, to me the ending in the basement was more like... I don't know. Just thought Gibbs got upset she going thru the stuff... :lol: Oky, I've watched several episodes in a row so perhaps my mind is...filled with too much of NCIS (if there is such a thing)

SO yeah, it was left open so if they are interested, they may dig it up in future :p

4. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Last night's episode was wonderful, particularly the ending.

I was suspicious of the old soldier "patient" the first time I saw him (a top security project and this old guy in pajamas can just wander in?) but was disarmed by his following scenes.

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

last night's episode was a re-run, right? I thought that's what my locatetv.com listing said, so I didn't record it or watch it.

I'm watching the NCIS episodes on USA tonight. I loved the one with the auto-driven hummer that almost killed Abby by trapping her inside. I don't remember seeing that one before.

6. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Yep, this week was a repeat. The new one is next week and it's all about the holidays.

Papa Gibbs makes an appearance

7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

^^^ Yep and it does look promising. :D Can't wait to find out what Abby is up. :devil:

Clicky :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

8. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Ah yes, loved the holiday episode.
    They really had me guessing about the nature of Gibbs' dad's problem. I thought Alzheimers, then was actually relieved it was that he shot someone who tried to rob his store. Now we can have more great scenes (confrontations?) between Gibbs and his dad, instead of Gibbs worrying about his dad's medical condition! McGhee's finding a way to grant the little boy's Christmas wish to speak to his deployed mother was so sweet. And Delores' reaction to Tony's Secret Santa doll, proving Ziva right, was great. But TPTB's greatest gift to me was the redneck Marine threatening Ziva, along with Tony's "uh-ohs" and wincing because he, like us, knew what the outcome would be. Hey, can I help it if I've missed Ziva's opportunities to display her Mossad training? It's so rare nowadays.

9. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

I loved the episode too but
    does Ralph Waite appears as the relative of a series regular have a contract clause where he has to nearly burn down the house? For those who don't watch Bones, he did the same trick as Grandpa Booth, although there it was because he tried to cook supper instead of lighting a fire. This slight disappointment was redeemed by McGee's "Admiral Nicolas Whitebeard, in charge of the Northern Polar Region" line. :)

Also, has anyone else ever written a brilliant post, hit the "advanced post" button and been met by the "A Word From Our Sponsors" Black Screen Of Death?

10. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Last night showed me again why I love this show! McGee talking about Santa's weight loss was funny. To bad no one else has a sense of humor about it.

Tony; "Uh-oh" wince....:p Watching Ziva kick butt is always fun.

Gibbs' dad kind of annoys me. For goodness sakes you are how old? Talk to your son about what happened and quit yelling about everything. (I guess he reminds me too much of my ex).
    I really hope they don't play Tony's father like that later this season. He needs to be more disapproving than angry.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HA HA HA I was thinking the same thing...except the whole time I kept saying Grandpa Booth instead of Papa Gibbs....TV has to stop messing with my head

I had the brother pegged from the moment he walked in, which is rare for me. I never get it right before they do :confused:

Aww Tony, how I love thee...
    I loved how Tony said he would take Ziva's gift back...but she said they had a rule...almost 'ship like...oh if only

Gibbs called Tony bubblebutt :guffaw::guffaw:

Gibbs is Santa...he makes toys...can I have a train please

McGee is too funny. He tried to crack jokes and Abby's friend wasn't laughing. I love Abby & her way of buttering McGee up to help her. It was so funny.

Ziva kicks ass...she rocks...

:lol: red throats :lol:

Tony is sooooooo sweet....he made me tear up. I think Ziva was impressed and touched.

McGee & Abby made me cry...damn you television, 3 weeks in a row...I swear I sometimes hate the holidays

12. lyric

lyric Dead on Arrival

Same here.

I obviously missed something; no new boat? :confused:

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

If one NCIS marathon is not enough for fans of Abby, Gibbs, and the team, the USA cable network is bringing us TWO NCIS marathons. The first starts at 9:00 am, Saturday, December 26, for 18 hours, and the second starts at 9:00 am Saturday, January 2, for 18 hours. (They skip the 2am time slot for wrestling shows.) All times shown are Eastern. Check local listings for times and channel in your area.

Saturday, December 26
    9:00 AM Honor Code (season 3 episode 7)
    10:00 AM See No Evil (s 2 ep 1)
    11:00 AM Lost & Found (s 5 ep 9)
    12:00 noon Forced Entry (s 2 ep 9)
    1:00 PM Heartland (s 6 ep 4)
    2:00 PM Pop Life (s 2 ep 16)
    3:00 PM Skeletons (s 4 ep 17)
    4:00 PM Capitol Offense (s 6 ep 3)
    5:00 PM Angel of Death (s 4 ep 24)
    6:00 PM Bury Your Dead (s 5 ep 1)
    7:00 PM The Meat Puzzle (s 2 ep 13)
    8:00 PM Witch Hunt (s 4 ep 6)
    9:00 PM Family Secret (s 3 ep 16)
    10:00 PM Twisted Sister (s 4 ep 9)
    11:00 PM The Voyeur's Web (s 3 ep 6)
    Sunday, December 27
    12:00 AM Pop Life (s 2 ep 16)
    1:00 AM Witch Hunt (4 ep 6)
    3:00 AM Angel of Death (s 4 ep 24)

Saturday, January 2
    9:00 AM Last Man Standing (s 6 ep 1)
    10:00 AM Agent Afloat (s 6 ep 2)
    11:00 AM Nine Lives (s 6 ep 5)
    12:00 noon Murder 2.0 (s 6 ep 6)
    1:00 PM Collateral Damage (s 6 ep 7)
    2:00 PM Cloak (s 6 ep 8)
    3:00 PM Dagger (s 6 ep 9)
    4:00 PM Road Kill (s 6 ep 10)
    5:00 PM Bounce (s 6 ep 16)
    6:00 PM Love & War (s 6 ep 14)
    7:00 PM Legend - Part 1 (s 6 ep 22)
    8:00 PM Legend - Part 2 (s 6 ep 23)
    9:00 PM Semper Fidelis (s 6 ep 24)
    10:00 PM Aliyah (s 6 ep 25)
    11:00 PM Knockout (s 6 ep 18)
    Sunday, January 3
    12:00 AM Hide and Seek (s 6 ep 19)
    1:00 AM Collateral Damage (s 6 ep 7)
    3:00 AM Road Kill (s 6 ep 10)

14. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm imagining this as either being very hilarious or very painful. Possibly both. And I like Tiva. Just, y'know, it's hard to actually picture them as *together*. Am I making sense?

Either way, their expressions when they find out that they have to share a room should make the episode.

I'm trying to remember... what episode was it where Ziva and (I think) Tony were guarding a witness (or suspect), and when two people come to kill him Ziva shoots both of them by dual-wielding?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.