Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

HEY FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'M ALIVEEEEEE...barely though...back's finally getting better after 4 days of horrible pain and complete stilliness in bed...

positive side of it? 4 days of SMacked!!!!! rewatched all the episodes with Stellab and Mac moments!!!!

cant wait for Wednesday!!!!!!*mentally does the happy dance*

now better go back to bed...hope to be here tomorrow too

love ya all

2. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

hey i'm back everybody, i can't wait to hear about 6.11 when it airs but as for me cause i'm an aussie , i'll have to youtube it as well as 6.10, and as for the rest of the season, i'm hoping that by the end of it we'll see a Mac/Stella kiss!! :)

3. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Just rewatched last Wednesday's epi armed with all your inputs. Although I love Mac's and Stella's comfort with and trust in one another, I felt the touching hands was more a part of that than anything the episode was trying to say about a relationship. However, the big-time Smacked moments for me come in the recent set of CSI: NY commercials. It seems that CBS is trying to make them appear a couple, or at least insinuate sexual tension between them. To me, that is the best news in a long time. It seems Jerry B. may have finally figured out what we knew all along: Mac and Stella are the couple that belongs together, given they have way more chemistry than any other couple *coughgrissomandsaracough* in any of the CSI shows. Or maybe JB is just teasing us...

4. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    *very darkly* he better not be...or else...........:mad::censored:

5. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

now that would be very mean. Though producers are mostly mean look at Hart Hanson from Bones...man is vicious evil when it comes to writing couples together.:rolleyes:

But lets hope Jerry B. is not that evil.

Only one who hasn't tortured me is James Duff from The Closer and I love him to death for that.:thumbsup:

6. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I was just watching death house, Again again, And the only thing I noted, was that how awesomely hot it could've been if Mac had thrown himself to push Stella away from that 'swinging bed of knives' I think she said. I have this hot mental image of him pushing her down, ending up laying on her, reluctant to get up Ofc. Ah, I think my brain is injured from nearing the 16th.

Uh, The episode is getting closer. I doubt I can wait till after school thursday with watching the episode, so I hope you will be buzzin' in here already soon after the episode aired. I mean, If I know my Smacked family, if it happens there will be party here all night? And if it doesn't, we'll be planning a surprise attack on the writers? Or is it just me? I'll be sure to pack my pitchfork that's for sure.

7. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

There's a nice mental image, thanks dear :D
    I like this idea, maybe someday it will happen but I wouldn't blame Stella for being reluctant about getting up...I'd be too:guffaw::guffaw:

8. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

Oh man you have no idea how many times I've dreamed of that... and I once literally dreamed Mac kissing Stella on the lips and I woke up straight after that with the stupidiest smile on my face :lol: and my friends were wondering why I seemed so strange the whole day.

Anyways was visting the spoiler site and saw these two images that seem to stand out and somewhat placed in the promo(meaning they will include it in the ep...but how much they will cut out is another matter)

The Gang all christmassy

They seem to be slightly further away from the gang? (reason? :guffaw::devil:)
    An observation I made - they even match in the way they dress LOL the purples and the black and their hair colour lol

I think I'm just having wishful thoughts :)

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

You can count on me!

10. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Been having SMacked dreams past 2 nights. I remember they are about Mac and Stel I just don't remember full context. Never had SMacked dreams 2 nights in a row. See what this thread is doing with me? Messing with my subconscious :D And I'm lovin' it.

11. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

hi guys WOW i haven't been here in awhile ok so what have i missed what do you mean Kiss what kiss Help can someone please tell what's going to happen these 2 OH and i LOVED Wedensday's episode i was Jumping Up and Down

12. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

You bet!!!! :hugegrin: I know I won't be able to keep still for HOURS if it happens!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Hours ? What do you mean hours? Days, maybe even weeks :hugegrin: Seriously, I cant wait..

About the SMacked dreams, they haunt or, i don't think it's haunting when I don't mind is it? Anyhow, when I can fall asleep that is. I spend most of my time cruising the web for possible spoilers. except the 6 hours I absolutely do need to sleep.
    I tend to fall asleep in the bus, and then when I wake up I was like, Oh god was I drooling? Coz' I was in the dream. Or sumthin' like it.. Yah know.

I do wish this would be one of the times where Melina might have revealed a little more in an interview than she was supposed to. Like she did about the Pay Up ending. If she's as much a SMacked fan as us, I think it would be a smart move to not take any interviews if this is it. I know I talk too much when I'm excited.

14. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I just have to get something off my chest.... maybe I'm just imagening things but I rewatched Death House so many times now and everytime I notice something new... like HOW different somehow they act towards each other... like something changed... somehow. You know what I mean? What I'm trying to say is that if I didn't know better and if I didn't know the show and if this were the very first episode I watched I would have believed they were a real couple - just from watching them interact in this episode. The looks they always gave each other and those smiles, and the way they talked, it just seemed so much more intimate than before, like... I don't know. like something had happened before that they didn't show us on the show... my wild fantasy tells me that that certain "something" might have happened when they all went out together in the end of Manhattenhenge. GAH, I don't know, maybe I'm just dreaming or it's wishful thinking. I just can't get over how they behaved in Death House, let alone the hand-touching scenes. Something tells me he normally wouldn't just touch her like that... it's just so intimate to me, especially in Mac's case. Of course they're best friends but still... argghh, does anyone understand what I mean??? LOL Please tell me I'm not crazy!!! :lol:

Anyway, I can't wait for Wednesday!!! (and JB better not mess with us... or else I might be tempted to kill him... :devil: )

ETA: EngleBarn, I adore your avatar!! :adore: (sorry, OT question but does your name by any chance mean Angel's child? :) )

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  15. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I'm just gonna quote the whole thing, bcause before I know of It I will have babbled through it all.

First, thanks for the compliment on my avatar, My precious baby sister made it for me. She's the best. And my name, it's close. It can mean Angel's child. but also sort of angelicchild. I think it's called. My nick name at my boardingschool, since I believe in god and my friends didn't exactly.

Back to topic. About Manhattanhenge, it made me think. I could imagine they had stayed at the restaurant longer than the others, or went somewhere else to talk about everything. Just the two of them. If that happened, it could've easily lead a little further. I don't know, wishful thinking i suppose. But very likely, i hope.

Also, the hand touching scenes became better and better everytime I watched them. Because I paid more attention I guess. My favorite is the one where they're turning the page in the book. It looks coincidential from her side, but he didn't have to move his hand down the page to flip the page. It didn't even last a second but it just seemed so real, amazing.

It does really look like something changed, her "I can do better than that" Comment, was so Stella. But the look on her face, and his 'be careful Stella' I was soo sold.

I just hope the episode doesn't get too fuzzy and 'let me save every lost soul in the streets of New York'. And with that, I of course hope that whatever happens is discrete but definitive somehow. Someone mentioned that maybe the hug scene would be right before the episode ended, leaving us wondering through Christmas break. Let's just hope the writers aren't that cruel?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.