Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brassy, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well... he doesn't really support her desire to advance as much as he just doesn't want her to be upset. But it's the same difference.

Oh, okay, I must not have been paying attention at that part. I heard the "dialoguing with Conrad" part, and I wondered, but was distracted by something (possibly the fact that it was midnight and I was tired).

He would have to be careful... because he needs to tell Ecklie that she would be good in the field without saying anything about how he knows this or why he wants to help her, since I'm sure Ecklie sees Hodges as the self-serving jerk that he can occasionally be.

2. riddick

riddick Rookie

I have'nt been writing much these days because I feel I'm the only one who has major doubts on Death and Maiden Wedges' scene...me and another Wedges fellow I happened to meet on Youtube, two in all LOL

But this news are kinda sensational: from an article on this site, interview with Mac Donald

CSI Files: Are there any plans for another Lab Rats episode this season?
    MacDonald: Yes. It’s going to be written by Liz Vassey (Wendy Simms) and Wallace Langham (David Hodges), who are working on it with [Executive Producer] Naren Shankar right now.
    [/QUOTE]This is the dream of every shipper fandom coming true, and Wedges fans will have this privilege!

Thank you TPTB for your no so little favoures!
    Naren is Wedges shipper number one from the first sight LOL

I just hope everything will turn out to be for the best, it's a paramount risk they're taking...

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I can't agree or disagree with you until I figure out what your doubts are, riddick. Although I probably am just not paying attention and it's up in the thread a bit.

Shiny! New Lab Rat episode, written by the three biggest Wedges supporters in the fandom. How fascinating. I'm kind of curious as to what they can do in this one.

4. bsziesuea

bsziesuea Civilian

Great info! Really informative. It is helpful for me.
    Yaaa... I am here to share with you. Great info!!!

5. riddick

riddick Rookie

I was watching the final scene of Lover's Lane and again the thought stroke me: where have the other labrats gone? I haven't seen any of them since the beginning of the season...
    Has recession hit CSI as well? I wonder if we are going to see a labrats episode totally Wedges focused, I mean I love them ( and Wally faking he can't play bowling was priceless) but still, it would be unfair....

I must say I love the interaction between Hodges and Dr. Langston (also because that means more Wally scenes), I wonder if the rest of the team will interfere somehow with the evolution of H/W...Ray was oddly curious in Space Oddity, I wonder if there are rumors in the lab about the pair mmhhh...What did Nick say? They are a family; and family are always invasive LOL

6. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

*nurses a sick computer*

Ohhh, where to begin with all that has been posted since my computer took sick.

Okay, I get this feeling as I've mentioned before, that at times, there definitely seems like there is something more to their relationship then we are being shown... that is just a feeling of mine. BUT! If there is something on the go, or brewing, you know fool well that it wouldn't take long for a small group of people to find/figure out.

Now granted, it took forever and a day for the team to find out about Sara and Grissom, but they made an extra effort to try and hide it. Hodges and Wendy? Well, not so much. I mean if Henry is commenting on it, then it's more obvious then they realize.

A small group that is as tight-knitted as they are, and our two lab rats not being as subtle as others were, you know there is going to be some speculation. LOL, maybe there is even an ongoing bet amongst the rest of the team.

And I am sure that if someone such as Greg found out or suspected, he'd probably give Hodges a little razzing on it.

...Meaning more Wally scenes??? I couldn't agree more. It don't matter who he's with...bring it on! :lol: Although I particularly enjoy the Wendy/Hodges scenes plus the little Greg/Hodges scenes we catch glimpses of from time to time.

Are you for real?? Liz, Wally and Naren are writing the episode??? Should be most entertaining. You couldn't ask for three better people to write the episode. I wonder if Wally will dip his feet, once again, into the world of directing...hmm! But I do have to agree with you RIDDICK, as much as I would love to see another wedges centric show, it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the labrats. After all, it is suppose to be a "LABRAT" episode.

*point to top right hand corner of post* this is post 981..less in twenty left in deciding a fantastic new name for the new thread.

7. riddick

riddick Rookie

As I mentioned several times before, I've been nursing this feeling since the last eps of season nine...I never felt a lack of continuity after Space Oddity, on the contrary...Let's take the All In scene...That little moment between the two, the looks....It may have looked a waste of time during the tiring and difficult search for evidences on that car: but writers wouldn't have wasted precious time of the season finale if that moment hadn't been meaningful somehow. I made a lot of caps out of that scene, and, if watched closely, their demeanor is...suspicious

I have the feeling there's more than friendship between them right now.

Have you read the synopsis of the next episode? Not only it looks totally great, but it could be the occasion for finding out something more about our pair...

I'm sure Wally and Liz wouldn't forget their fellow labrats, especially Wally, he has such good relations to all of them, and to David Berman too...I'm really happy that he can have the chance to do something he really looks forward to...Maybe if the experiment turns out to be good he'll take part to writing other episodes too...Wish him the best professional realization

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  8. riddick

riddick Rookie

I made a Wedges fanvideo, the second of all my life...Unfortunately it turns out to be blocked in some Countries -don't ask me why...

Anyway if you want to give me your opinion about the masterpiece, tipe "Hodges and Wendy For once in my life", hope you can see it

9. Baby Jane

Baby Jane Victim

Sure! Always there to give my opinion on those 2, my favorite almost couple. :adore:

By the way, I liked that they were all together playing bowling at the end of the lastest episode, Wendy was there too, I love the fact that she is really part of the whole thing now. And Hodges playing bowling, juts ROFL! :lol:

10. DJRideout

I would have to agree. It is nice to see not just Hodges, but Wendy as well now included as part of the CSI family. They both fit in with the group, rather well, and was long overdue... I wouldn't mind seeing more little scenes like that.

I am curious though as to when this supposed 'Labrat' episode is going to air. I'd love for it to air as the next episode, but at the same time, I'd love to have a little build up toward it before it airs...but I highly doubt that, THAT would happen.

Also, I'd love to know if Hodges little "talk" with Ecklie about Wendy, and her wanting to go into the field, will come into play, again, at some point in the season. What a great way for Hodges to gain some points with Wendy if it sways in her favor. But on the other hand, it could only complicate things more then it already is.

11. keep dreaming

keep dreaming Dead on Arrival

I want these two to get together so bad! I think they will be so adorable! They're already adorable with their almost togetherness.

12. Baby Jane

Baby Jane Victim

Epic win for the latest episode!:guffaw:
    Hodges had the best lines, lol, "really", ROFL!
    Too bad that we didn't get any Wedges scene, but I guess we'll have to be patient (again).
    I totally enjoyed this episode, it was so cool to see the 4 of them together, and Henry as well!
    And it's amazing how Hodges has changed since the beginning, I mean, his first apperance on the programme. The guy was such a pain, and now he looks cool and he's hanging out with Nick and Greg and everyone. He still keeps his know-it-all style, but he's definitelly a lovlier character. And it's better for Wendy too, lol!

13. DJRideout

Well I was always curious about how Hodges would react to a gun pointed at him. A part of me knew that he'd still find some way to antagonize the situation with his mouth. :lol:

Someone mentioned over in the Nick/Mandy thread they it would have been nice to see her tend to Nick's wounds, but I was thinking that of Wendy and Hodges. It'd be more realistic to the show. It would have been nice to see some sort of scene between the two after the fact...even if it were only a comment such as; "See I told you your mouth could get you into trouble!" (That is if Wendy knew that even at gun point, Hodges couldn't shut up and let things be). OR, even if she'd just asked him if he was okay.

Oh one of these days they will both get things right and be on the same page with one another.

I'm as curious as heck to know what kind of an episode both Wally and Liz are concocting for this seasons Labrat episode. Of course, with the help of Naren Shankar. I honestly can't wait!

14. keep dreaming

keep dreaming Dead on Arrival

I kind of had this picture of him hiding behind Greg when he saw the gun. :lol:

Wendy tending to Hodges wounds would be great! And pretty sweet as well. I can totally see her saying something like that to him, and he'd have this chastised look on his face :lol:

15. riddick

riddick Rookie

He doesn't strike me exactly as the guy who'd scream out of fear in front of a gun, he's too snarky and aloof even for that, and I could expect anything from a man who's been able to stage his own death, not to mention throwing himself in the middle of a shooting in order to save the woman he loves, Hodges is so unpredictable!

What I really wished to see in the last ep was a Wedges scene after the Fab Four came back to the lab...If something is really going on between our pair as some of us are suspecting , a dialogue at that moment would have been perfect to get something more about their situation...Like "I called you a lot of times but you never answered" and so on...

About the juicy spoiler that's rumored around this page, I must say I can't resist a minute longer and at the same time I'd like to wait as long as possible, like a child with Christmas gifts :lol:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.