Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

D&D thanks, but that didn't really cheer me up...Eric and Cal against each other? I hate the way writers are playing with them this season. What's the status of their relationship? It's hard to say, and it's also hard to say why ;(
    I hope this episode will be worth something, i'm looking forward to your opinions next week!

2. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

We don't know and we're headed for the tenth episode.

3. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

It's been over 24 hours so I know this won't be considered a double post.

I have a question for the more mainstream music savvy out there. In the Episode Sink or Swim, what was the song and who was it by at the very begining of the episode while we were still on Derek Powell's yaht? I really liked it and since I tend to either listen to Country or Classical (what polar opposites!), I have no idea who it was by or even what it's called. Help! I want to put it on my Pandora playlist.

4. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

The song is Right Round by Flo Rida.

5. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Hello Guys!:)

I just saw the promo... yipeee!
    Aside from being super excited about Eric's return, the next episode looks promising... creepy though!

Hiphugger til the end!:thumbsup:

6. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

WICKED!!! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.; Hey, like I said I listen to more Country and Classical ( play Classical flute for some 25 years or so) and I'm less into the hip hop scene, even if some of my students are. Thanks, because this is going to help make our calssroom Hoiliday party just that much better. You so rocvk in my book. As my kids would say....Smiley faces all around.

7. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

To all American guys,can you please say something about our couple when you see the tonight episode?I need to have news! Thank you soo much!

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Eric is back looking so cute! His hair has grown back. He tells Calleigh that he took the job because he wants to help people. I love the smile that came over Calleigh's face when she saw him. It's been revealed that Eric was in Puerto Rico, but missed Miami. Calleigh says Miami missed him, from what I believe they are still together :)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  9. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

The epi aired 2 hours later than usual today, so...
    The beginning of the episode looked promissing but, it turned out to be very disappointing for us hiphuggers :(
    1)Eric & Cal are on good terms; I like their first interaction :luvlove: and the way he checks her out!
    2)Eric was gone to Puerto Ricco :wtf:
    3)I think that they're on some kind of a break :confused:
    4)Calleigh: "...Will you go back to Puerto Ricco?"
    Eric: " ...No, I missed Miami..."
    Cal: " Miami missed you!" :adore:
    5)Last hiphugger conversation: Calleigh tells Eric that the prosecutor's office is looking for a CSI expert,and at the end, Eric goes and sees the prosecutor. I guess that's whet he'll be doing for the rest of the season...

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

^ I agree, I was expecting more hiphugger scenes but at least we had some. It is better than nothing considering we haven't seen Eric in a while. So he took a vacation, one without Calleigh but I guess he needed to do something to clear his head. Eric has had a tough year, he needed a break. I am just glad that Eric and Calleigh are still on good terms. I think they are still together but probably taking things slow. Do you see the way they look at each other? Eric can't take his eyes off of Calleigh, gosh they are so cute together!!!

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Commence the happy dance...I do believe that our favorite couple is on the way back to each other. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

After I stopped screaming over the fact that I saw Eric I was so happy to see the smile on Calleigh's face when she saw Eric. :adore: The looks that they gave each other told me that they are still very much in love with each other. :adore:

He was in Puerto Rico, I knew it. :eek: I knew he had gone somewhere. I loved it when he said that he missed Miami and Calleigh said that Miami missed him...alright enough with the playing around, they don't have to hide it from anyone. :brickwall: Its so obvious that they missed each other. We can clearly see the toll that Eric not being there has taken on Calleigh.

The end made me happy. He listened to Calleigh. He went to talk to the prosecutor. I hope that by the end of the season he realizes just how much he misses working in the lab and CBS comes to their senses and gives him a proper contract.

12. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

thank you soo much for the news!!!

13. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Hey, did anyone find her all perky when Adam was in tonight's episode? The smile went all the way to her eyes and she definitely was more relaxed and happy during the episode. I know that I've read many interviews that Adam and Emily are dear, close friends. Having your, probably, best buddy working with you again would make me smile like crazy. I saw the smile hit her eyes in her solo scene with Delko outside Autopsy. Emily misses Adam more than she wants to admit to generate that kind of incredible happiness th at she oozed their first few scenes together. CBS needs to give him his every desire. Who knew one actor could have such an impact? I know that others could leave the show with only a minor stir, though I'd hate to see them leave. So, CBS needs to get on the ball and renew Adam's contract.

I love the actors' friendship. He said that he missed her face...thet's far more telling than texting and email. It means that he misses seeing her on a daily basis and I find it incredibly sweet and loving. What a wonderful friend. Everyone should have one. I do and count myself lucky. It's just a base for anything and everything that the writers (being intelligent and all that....smack them upside their heads otherwise) throw at our heroes. Okay, I mean our Eric and Calleigh. Why do I feel another crisis is going to happen before our couple makes it permanent and public? Hell, Eric isn't at the Lab anymore. What's the hold-up? Let's have some movement.

14. CSIMiamiLover88

CSIMiamiLover88 Hit and Run

I am so happy to read that our favorite ever couple on TV are hopefully on the mend. Thanks guys for the info! :) Season 7 finale for me tonight :( There are gonna be tears for sure!!

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Loooooved it! That epi was great:D. My two questions are: Why was Eric in Puerto Rico - vacation, getting away from all the crap maybe; How did he afford to go there? Because I think he has/had alot of hospital stuff to pay, you know for the bullet in his head:confused:.

Yay for EC, I have to watch this one again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.