Supernatural #3 - No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Eat it, Twilight!! :D

About the whole Sam thing, he stated that he doesn't remember, so er.. basically I guess we'll never know.
    Also, Dean was dead for over four months. Sam only died for a few hours, I think. Maybe you gotta stand in line or something, or maybe there's a waiting area :p

Hell, I don't know :lol:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Sam could have been in Purgatory. I think that's supposed to be in between Heaven and Hell while you're waiting for the decision on where you should be.

3. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Sam might've been in the same place that Cas was in. I mean, Cas died, right? The archangel smote the crap out of him, kablooey, water-balloon full of chunky soup, etc... where'd HE go? Maybe there's a celestial waiting room. I dunno. *shrug* I've learned to live with these unanswered mysteries. In Kripke I (mostly) trust!

What about:

Castiel stole all of Sam & Dean's fangirls

It shortens it a bit from:

Castiel has stolen all of Sam & Dean's fangirls

But since "Eat It, Twilight!" is getting the most votes, it probably won't matter anyway. :D

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

But remember what I said.. "you will see the new title in the new thread, I am not telling you ahead of time, consider it a big surprise. :D Yep I am that cruel but you all knew that. :lol:"

BTW I hate quoting myself (using the tags) if I can avoid it so I use Italics lol. So don't presume the outcome. You never know some might not be voicing a choice in the thread, there is pm's. ;) I didn't recommend it cause I wouldn't want my PM box to overload lol. But tsk tsk... :p

Also again do not worry if you go over 1000 no biggy. I wouldn't rush it but if it happens, it happens. ;)

5. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

He came close in "Faith" and "In My Time of Dying," but I don't think he actually died (because technically he was in a coma and stopped Tessa from taking him when he went into cardiac arrest). I think that's it, though, until he went to Hell. Could be wrong.

I'm going to guess that Sam didn't really get a chance to go somewhere, beyond some sort of Purgatory place... someone else suggested an afterlife waiting room, which sounds right. I guess that also depends on your own personal beliefs. *shrugs*

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

And Suddenly the thread goes silent, waiting for that mark, waiting for that new thread, waiting for the new name, waiting for.... :lol: Well this is 996 so all "I like's" is done.

I want to add that I am sorry some personal matters kept me from doing this earlier.

Here is the thing, I had the I likes in the thread, and got several by pm which put us in a tie so I needed a tie breaker, and I used the Mod standing to get that, which means I went with the second highest amount to get the new name.

New thread

*LOCKED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.