Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2009.

1. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

But I want my mind to go in the gutter! Ugh! You are no fun! And yes, Claps all around for sure! He is the million dollar man, no doubt.

Adam back full time fo real. Enough of these snoozing storylines.

2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I keep falling asleep without him there!!! LOL

SAVE ERIC DELKO!!!!

3. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Adam is such a great guy. I really appreciate and admire him for caring about his character so much and for the fans as well. I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of him. I think he will be back for the next season- if not full time, as a semi regular at least.
    I wish him all the best - he so deserves it!

4. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Here's something Brian White had to say about Adam as a person from bvonmovies online

I'd say he's on the money :thumbsup:

5. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

I have read tv guide article and how sweet is Adam? The things he says about Emily are really cute!

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I would just like to state for the record that CBS has made a HUGE mistake. Adam is doing a great job on Ugly Betty and even though I want him back on Miami for selfish reasons I love his character on Ugly Betty. He smiles, I forgot what that looked like.

He is doing great things and I will continue to support him in anything he does

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I just want to say that I am so happy to see Delko again. Glad to know that Adam is in LA shooting for the next episode he'll be in. Will he be in Ugly Betty's next episode?

I know it's crazy but I am having a hard time accepting that with just 3 episodes in UB he has accomplished so much already (having a baby?) and seven years in CSI Miami and we don't know if they'll ever be together with Calleigh.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Great!!!Well done Adam!Maybe writers of CSI Miami will appreciate him more now...and let him back full-time.
    Oh, that would be good.

11. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

He was on my list of favorite characters.

12. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

I totally agree ... the show is just not the same without Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko) as a full-time cast-member. :( TPTB made viewers wait 7 long years for Eric and Calleigh to finally get together:adore:, and then POOF! ... he was gone. :rolleyes: I feel a bit cheated, to be honest. :mad: Adam had such a natural chemistry with Emily Procter and such a great rapport with the rest of the cast, that his absence sticks out like a sore thumb. The Season 8 episodes that he's guest-starring in are the only ones I'm really looking forward to watching. Hopefully, CBS will recognize the error of their ways, and Adam/Eric be back as a full-time cast-member in Season 9, or at least as a semi-regular.

13. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I really hope that Adam would go back full time in CSIM. Too bad that it's Ugly Betty's last season. I enjoyed watching Adam doing something different but CSIM is just not the same without him. CBS made a big mistake letting him go but they will make a bigger one if they won't get him back.

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

You know, he loves the cast and misses them, but he actually chose to leave.. so writers are not all to blame. But wherever he is, I'll be watching his sexiness on TV.:drool:

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I miss him too...:)
    I hope he will come back full-time or at least as a recurring cast!