CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Danny--first his gun, now his badge. Good thing he has Flack to confide in--no doubt, Flack will help him get it back, in the same way he helped Danny get his gun back. Seriously... what would Danny do without Flack??? :lol:

Lingerie Football? :wtf: :lol:

Ok, here's some info about the episode:
At one point, Mac comments to Danny that people sometimes lie to protect their spouses - but Danny points out that Lindsay wasn't afraid to tell him he overcooked dinner the night before. Mac says Lindsay might be an exception to the rule. ;)

~ Also, when Danny and Flack go to a pawn shop to ask about Kate's engagement ring (which she pawned for $10,000 - before her ex-fiance reported it stolen), they find out someone bought an NYPD badge the day before. Danny asks to see a picture of the badge, and his worst fear is confirmed: it's his badge. He has to admit to Flack that it got stolen a week before when he was at an acupuncture place trying to relieve his back pain (he didn't want to go on medical leave again) - and he never reported it missing. Now someone in the city has it. :eek:
First of all, why is Mac worried about that?
Secondly, why didn't he report his badge was stolen? He never reports that stuff.

^No, Danny never reports things he should, and that's part of his problem. He hides it, thinking it's something he can deal with on his own or make better. And then someone--usually Flack--catches on and he spills all and ends up getting help anyway. On one hand, you think he'd learn... on the other, Flack always bails him out, so why should he have to? If Flack's always going to save him and Danny knows that, why change? I bet Flack finds the badge at the end of the ep and gets it back to Danny. Seriously--where would Danny be without Flack???

Lingerie Football? :wtf: :lol:

I'm not sure whether google is a good thing or not.

http://www.lflus.com/

:lol: Figures it's a real thing! :lol:

First of all, why is Mac worried about that?
Oh, he's not worried about anything - it's just something that comes up in conversation that I thought some fans might like. It's a fun conversation. Mac says a person might cover for his/her spouse to protect them when discussing a suspect, and Danny offers the tidbit about his cooking - it's just a fun little scene. :)

Man anyone see how they're playing that promo for next week? We know Danny isn't beheaded by the car but sheesh.

^ Wait, what's he done lately that made him an *ss? :confused: The closest I can think of is when he stood up Angell's family, and even that wasn't work-related; not to mention, I don't know how anyone else on the team or at work would've heard about it). It's actually a bit of a problem with this storyline, that we haven't seen too much out-of-control behaviour from Flack that would warrant him deserving the whole "get a grip" lecture. Work-wise (presumably until tonight's episode, anyway), with the exception of his freezing in 6.04, Flack's been very together.

I see you met my "lovely" roommate. She thought it would be terribly funny to make me look like an idiot while I am having a shower. She has seen couple of episodes , knows the characters but has no idea what she was talking about. I am so sorry.:(

~ Also, when Danny and Flack go to a pawn shop to ask about Kate's engagement ring (which she pawned for $10,000 - before her ex-fiance reported it stolen), they find out someone bought an NYPD badge the day before. Danny asks to see a picture of the badge, and his worst fear is confirmed: it's his badge. He has to admit to Flack that it got stolen a week before when he was at an acupuncture place trying to relieve his back pain (he didn't want to go on medical leave again) - and he never reported it missing. Now someone in the city has it. :eek:

Can I say that I am happy that Danny isn't taking painkillers? The use of heating pad(?) and now the acupuncture, at least he does something other than go down the usual rute when someone in pain and pops pills as they where candy!

Can I say that I am happy that Danny isn't taking painkillers? The use of heating pad(?) and now the acupuncture, at least he does something other than go down the usual rute when someone in pain and pops pills as they where candy!

Yesssssssss i'm happy for that!

CSI: NY - Episode 6.13 - Flag on the Play - Casting Call and Plotline
Labels: CSI, CSI NY

STORY LINE
When a beautiful young player on a Lingerie Football team winds up dead in the locker room whirlpool, the CSI team sets out to find the cause...
[SCOTT] This geek chic guy in his late 20's was Kate's small town high school sweetheart when she was still a pudgy kid -- a far cry from the glamorous Lingerie Football player she transformed into. Scott moved to New York with Kate and was preparing for their wedding when she kicked him to the curb. Resentful and bitter, Scott vents his anger by deriding Kate during open mike "poetry" sets around town. But when he learns of Kate's recent death, he seems sincerely grief-stricken, and tearfully informs investigators that he was still in love with Kate and would never harm her...GUEST STAR
[ALEX] OPEN ETHNICITY. Mid 30's. The team trainer, he's a tough-boy-handsome who was drummed out of the NFL for steroid violations. When a player on his Lingerie Football team winds up dead in the locker room whirlpool, Alex becomes a chief suspect in the recent death. When questioned by the CSI team, he insists that, since he's trying to get back in the NFL's good graces, he's been completely clean and above-board in his training methods and knows absolutely nothing about the death...GUEST STAR
[MRS. BALDWIN] In her mid-40s, a beautiful woman and mother of a girl on the Lingerie Football team, the Majesty. Her perfectly healthy 22 year old child dropped dead on the football field, supposedly from a heart attack. But when Diane learns that another young female player on the team has died as well, she approaches Stella with her story, hoping for some answers about her loved one's untimely death...GUEST STAR
[AL] This handsome, dark, and edgy janitor in his mid-30s works at a cheesy plastic surgery clinic. Cornered by police, he eventually admits that he was involved in an illegal moonlighting gig that may have turned deadly...GUEST STAR
[MEREDITH] Mid 20's, with an extremely athletic build, this pretty young woman is also a player on the Majestics, a Lingerie Football team. Meredith ekes out her Majestics salary as a dental hygienist and had access to the drug that killed Kate. Although she plays in skimpy attire, Meredith is nonetheless a gifted athlete who resented the unwarranted attention her sexier teammate received -- but whether her jealousy impelled her to murder is an open question.....GUEST STAR
[TRIPP] A good-natured wheeler dealer in his 40s, this pawn shop owner remembers Kate very well -- since she left him holding the bag for a hot ring. He's questioned by investigators about the transaction...GUEST STAR
[KATE] Mid 20's, this extremely fit and flashy young woman is the star of the Majestics, a Lingerie Football team in which the players compete in scanty lingerie. Formerly a pudgy wallflower, Kate has transformed herself with makeup and plastic surgery. She's found dead in the team whirlpool...CO-STAR
[RECEPTIONIST] Female. Early 20's. Absolutely stunning, this receptionist at a cheesy plastic surgery clinic tells the CSI team that there's no one working there by that name..sptv050769CO-STAR
[LINGERIE FOOTBALL PLAYER] Mid 20's, AFRICAN AMERICAN or LATINA, a player on the Majestics Lingerie Football team who discovers the body...CO-STAR

I'm sensing a continuity pitfall in the very near future :lol: On Miami, when Delko's badge was missing for not even 12 hours, he had everyone from Calleigh to IAB on his back about it -- Danny's goes missing for a week and no one notices?

That aside, this sounds interesting! I've been wanting to see another case where a badge goes missing. And I definitely agree Danny would be very lost without Flack having his back. Not sure how overall healthy that is, but it is true. Chalk me up as someone else who's glad Danny's at least going the healthy route with acupuncture, as opposed to painkillers. Considering the badge thing, though...:p

Originally Posted by Karlia
Originally Posted by Maya316
^ Wait, what's he done lately that made him an *ss? :confused: The closest I can think of is when he stood up Angell's family, and even that wasn't work-related; not to mention, I don't know how anyone else on the team or at work would've heard about it). It's actually a bit of a problem with this storyline, that we haven't seen too much out-of-control behaviour from Flack that would warrant him deserving the whole "get a grip" lecture. Work-wise (presumably until tonight's episode, anyway), with the exception of his freezing in 6.04, Flack's been very together.

I see you met my "lovely" roommate. She thought it would be terribly funny to make me look like an idiot while I am having a shower. She has seen couple of episodes , knows the characters but has no idea what she was talking about. I am so sorry.:(

Lol, it's definitely no problem! It's interesting, actually, to get a perspective on how Flack's recent behaviour might be coming off to non-regular viewers. I was watching last night's episode with a friend who hadn't seen S5's finale, and she was pretty horrified by Flack's behaviour...I guess it comes out of left field if viewers don't remember that Angell died, and was Flack's girlfriend.

December 2 Schedule on CBS website

7:00 - Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
8:00 - Grammy Nomination Concert
9:00 - Criminal Minds

OK. I am really curious about episode10. No spoilers and I was excited to get a brief description from the television guide. But no. Criminal Minds. Are we ever going to read anything about this episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back