CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Poor Danny--first his gun, now his badge. Good thing he has Flack to confide in--no doubt, Flack will help him get it back, in the same way he helped Danny get his gun back. Seriously... what would Danny do without Flack??? :lol:

Lingerie Football? :wtf: :lol:

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^The lingerie football thing sounds silly, but I'm not surprised. :p

3. stormymac

stormymac Hit and Run

I'm not sure whether google is a good thing or not.

http://www.lflus.com/

4. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

First of all, why is Mac worried about that?
    Secondly, why didn't he report his badge was stolen? He never reports that stuff.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^No, Danny never reports things he should, and that's part of his problem. He hides it, thinking it's something he can deal with on his own or make better. And then someone--usually Flack--catches on and he spills all and ends up getting help anyway. On one hand, you think he'd learn... on the other, Flack always bails him out, so why should he have to? If Flack's always going to save him and Danny knows that, why change? I bet Flack finds the badge at the end of the ep and gets it back to Danny. Seriously--where would Danny be without Flack???

:lol: Figures it's a real thing! :lol:

6. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Wow, just when I thought they couldn't do anything worse. Like, really? I now have another reason to hate football. I'm so sick with the slutty (pardon my French) women in NY. Doesn't anyone wear clothes in this city? :rolleyes:

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oh, he's not worried about anything - it's just something that comes up in conversation that I thought some fans might like. It's a fun conversation. Mac says a person might cover for his/her spouse to protect them when discussing a suspect, and Danny offers the tidbit about his cooking - it's just a fun little scene. :)

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Man anyone see how they're playing that promo for next week? We know Danny isn't beheaded by the car but sheesh.

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

10. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

I see you met my "lovely" roommate. She thought it would be terribly funny to make me look like an idiot while I am having a shower. She has seen couple of episodes , knows the characters but has no idea what she was talking about. I am so sorry.:(

11. Swede85

Swede85 Dead on Arrival

Can I say that I am happy that Danny isn't taking painkillers? The use of heating pad(?) and now the acupuncture, at least he does something other than go down the usual rute when someone in pain and pops pills as they where candy!

12. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Yesssssssss i'm happy for that!

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Sitting on the floor in the corner of his bedroom in a diaper with his thumb in his mouth!:lol:

14. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I'm sensing a continuity pitfall in the very near future :lol: On Miami, when Delko's badge was missing for not even 12 hours, he had everyone from Calleigh to IAB on his back about it -- Danny's goes missing for a week and no one notices?

That aside, this sounds interesting! I've been wanting to see another case where a badge goes missing. And I definitely agree Danny would be very lost without Flack having his back. Not sure how overall healthy that is, but it is true. Chalk me up as someone else who's glad Danny's at least going the healthy route with acupuncture, as opposed to painkillers. Considering the badge thing, though...:p

Lol, it's definitely no problem! It's interesting, actually, to get a perspective on how Flack's recent behaviour might be coming off to non-regular viewers. I was watching last night's episode with a friend who hadn't seen S5's finale, and she was pretty horrified by Flack's behaviour...I guess it comes out of left field if viewers don't remember that Angell died, and was Flack's girlfriend.

15. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

December 2 Schedule on CBS website

7:00 - Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
    8:00 - Grammy Nomination Concert
    9:00 - Criminal Minds

OK. I am really curious about episode10. No spoilers and I was excited to get a brief description from the television guide. But no. Criminal Minds. Are we ever going to read anything about this episode?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.