Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i'm actually happy she is not in 10x07 b/c i'm not planning on wasting 3 hours of my time to watch Langston, Horatio, and more Langston. it's good to know i can safely ignore that episode and wait for November 19th's Lover's Lanes with plenty of Sara and maybe a mention of Grissom. :)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AHH, me too but after a drought there's plenty of rain, and not as in rainforest. I can't wait however for the riveting "crossovers", first time in history that this has happened, maybe we'll get a tad or two about them in this 3/way extravaganza. They were mentioned in "Death Of A Maiden" by Super Dave and Wendy, so that's cool[​IMG]

3. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

^ Oh?! She's not in? Thanks for the info, it is so timely i need not to rush for net viewing i could get back to serious life. Sara had her day-off perhaps and went to Paris again? ;) So we will see each other on Lover's Lane, yeah? I will hang on. I'll wait you all.

Jtd go watch back episodes and fast-forward to some GSR scenes.... that way you'll never miss too much of Mr/Mrs. Grissom.
    Desertwind poetic huh?! More like rainbows after the rain?
    ~@~
    [​IMG]
    Happy weekend everyone.

4. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hey girls!

I'm back. Last week I had to focus on writing a Criminal Law essay, but that's over now, so I should be able to post more often.

Thanks for the link to the story, GeekLove<3 ;). That was one of the first GSR fics I had ever read. Amazing story. Have you read it's sequel? That's a fabulous story too.

I haven't seen any of the new episodes yet, but when I do I'm going to keep a look out for Sara's wedding ring. I want to catch as many glimpses of it as possible. Just to confirm it is real :lol:. Waiting for something for so long... it's just a dream come true.

No Sara in 10x06? I heard that she was scheduled to make an appearance in that ep? But maybe they cut her scenes, seeing as that was due to be her last episode of the 5 eps she was originally supposed to do? Now that she's on the season indefinitely, maybe they had to rewrite her storyline a tad? Either way, I hope we get a GSR mention with her next appearance :)

5. Desertwind

Yes x3nity rainbows after the rain.;) And Hey MissMurder glad you finished your homework and good luck on the grade:bolian: and it's OK if Sara isn't in the next few with the huge crossover this week, 3 nights, Mon. Wed and Thurs but she might be in the one Thursday when Ray retunrs to Vegas. and ~drum roll~ guess who was on the CSI set the other day:eek: Mr. Petersen,:p so why just visiting, or filming. They always film way ahead and we just have to wait and see, So if he's in fact filming then well see Sara and him So here he is~and check out his hair:eek:

http://twitpic.com/ojixt

6. MissMurder

Hey, I don't think Jorja is scheduled to make an appearance in 10x07, I think her next ep is 10x08 Lover's Lane. Therefore, Sara won't be in next week's ep either.

Hopefully, with Billy at the CSI studios, we may get a little glimpse of Grissom in the episodes to come. Hopefully he will be at the side of his wife ;) I can't get enough of saying that - Sara = Mrs. Grissom :D

Have we had the talk of whether Sara has taken his name? Do we know if her surname is either Sidle, Sidle-Grissom or Grissom? Or is that yet to be established?

7. Desertwind

Hey MissMurder hope your doing well and you school work is moving right along. And guess she isn't in the 3/way crossover:(So she will be in 7x7 huh? great and with Billy visiting the CSI set, HMMM, could this be happening right under our noses, some one will leak it out, if he is filming but he doesn't go on his next play till April, so that's a strong possiblity he will "guest" YIPEE And on her name it still said SIDLE on her vest, so maybe it's her old old one, but she ripped if off and threw it in the trash:confused:It is now MR. AND MRS GRISSOM

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hi all,

Just a gentle reminder...

Please post at least three lines of discussion on Grissom and Sara. I've read quite a few posts that have only one line. Make sure when you post, it contains three lines or more.

Second, keep the talk on this thread to the characters and try not to bring in the actors if at all. I know sometimes there is news when an actor returns to the show such as Sara but you guys really need to keep this thread on the topic of Grissom and Sara.

And just as a general reminder, all discussion of current and future episodes need to go into spoiler boxes until the episode has aired throughout the entire US. If you don't know how to use a spoiler box, please PM one of the mods, we'd be glad to help. :)

That is all for now...
    Back to Grissom and Sara.... :D

9. Desertwind

Do you all think that Sara and Grissom are in touch daily from Paris by phone? boy that must be some large bill:wtf:I think so, she's keeping him informed on what's going on, and letting him know about Dr. Ray and the trilogy. Bet he wishes he was here, and they could have gone down to Miami and N.Y. together. But he'll be back soon, I know he will. IT'S WRITTEN IN THE STARS

[​IMG]

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I think Sara and Grissom are keeping in touch regularly using SKYPE. Through your computer you can talk by phone or video cam, and it's FREE. (I hope I don't sound too much like a commercial, but it's truly amazing.) CM said they are a modern couple, so I'm sure they use modern technology to keep in touch. It's a great, and cheap, way of communicating in a long distance relationship. My son is in Iraq, and it's nice to be able to see him when we talk.
    So, I bet they talk, and 'see' each other daily, and I'm sure Grissom helps Sara when she has a rough day at work.:)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  11. Desertwind

Your right jtd DUH:rolleyes: I should have thought of that, of course when he went over to what's-her-face's house in "Leave Out All The Rest" she was video cam recording her messages to him. I forgot that. And you're more hi-tech then me:( I'm still trying to figure out the text-messaging on my cell phone:rolleyes: So, they're of course are in touch the way you said. So hopefully she'll mention him in her next appearance on the show~[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  12. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Where did Sara go? I have not seen her in a while. I hope she comes back. Bye.

13. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

^Maybe. I am not sure about that. I mean Sara sending that video in ‘Leave Out All The Rest’, isn’t that she said it’s the best she can do and rather she would talk him in person. (Ugh, the heart scene.). But then they were not in good correspondence during that period. I would go for the phone communication, although I find love letters more romantic, via email maybe if we are talking modern tech. Who knows, Grissom send no mail at all but just a parcel (like the cocoon he sent and WITHOUT even a single note). ahh.. just remembering.;)
    If CM described them as ‘modern couple’, I would view it as ‘couple though not living under the same roof but couple. Husband + wife = marriage, 2 in 1, G + S =CSI (*ducks from flying objects*).
    Anyway, it’s ‘them’ just the same.
    It's okay DW, I sometimes challenge myself if I could live a week without a cellphone. :lol:

Uh, so you see they are writing each other.
    [​IMG]
    Who cares who’s running up the phone bill
    [​IMG]

(We have no GSR pic thread here, no?)

~*~
    Pssst..., 3 lines sweetheart. :)

And I got these for you MM, yeah we made no discussion here about Sara taking Grissom’s name, IIRC. Although in epi 2, there was a reference when Sara said “Then I won’t mention that I’m Mrs. Grissom” to Brass later asked she took his name?
    Yeah Sidle still on her vest, but who said we can't?
    For your own viewing, photoshop is candy, don’t you think? LOL

*Runs and hide*

14. MissMurder

Ahh thanks x3nity. Awesome pictures by the way :D Oh what technology can do...:adore: :lol:

As to the whole modern couple thing, I think it's both of the things mentioned. I think they are up to date with the technology, and that they have a 'unique' relationship. I think Grissom and Sara are obviously very happy in their relationship, but can still be a "couple" when they are far apart. That has basically been proven really. They still love each other though they are not "together" if you understand what I'm trying to say :lol:. It was proven when Sara left, and when Grissom went after her. They still were totally and irrevocably in love with one another. So with Sara being in Las Vegas and Grissom in Paris, it doesn't really matter. They are married and in love. Sara has still visited him there :D We just have to hope for another mention from her about her husband. ;)

I don't know if I have portrayed my point very well. Tell me if anyone needs me to explain myself better :lol:

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i think that this time it's Grissom who came back to the US to visit Sara. maybe they met in California or some other nice place to spend 2 weeks together. :) it would be kind of repetitive to make her go all the way to Paris all the time. i wish we had not only a mention in the next episode but maybe a phone call? i don't even have to hear Grissom's voice but a scrap of a conversation would be a nice touch of GSR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.