Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay..so is the scenario Nick is creating a Frankenstein and Greg is Igor

Nick: Greg, get my tool kit

Greg limps away: Yes master

After a few minutes, electricity sparks everywhere as Hodges sits up.

Nick screams: He's alive! ALIVE!!! Buwahahaha!

:lol: I would so pay to see that.

God I hope not... at least not in scenes with Nick. The lack of chemistry there was painful to watch. :lol:

Yeah but we're in the minority here. George said everyone on set liked her and blah, blah, blah!

They have to say that though. They always say that about any new addition to the cast. It's not like they're gonna come out and say "I hated so and so and I hope they don't bring them back on the show". They can only say that kind of stuff when they're no longer on the show. Like Gary Dourdan said about them casting Kevin Federline. :lol:

The lack of chemistry is just so distracting to me. :lol: I mean, yeah she's cute. big deal. Just because someone's cute doesn't mean they're going to have chemistry with someone else. Now George and Krista had chemistry. It was practically sizzling off the screen (too bad the character was a hooker otherwise she might have been a keeper lol)... but in this current case, there was fizzle not sizzle. :lol:

Last edited:
Wasn't there a spoiler about an episode where Henry goes out for his birthday and stumbles upon a crime scene or finds a body?

That could be what George meant....he said this: "Yes. There is an episode coming up that takes us out of the lab and puts myself, two lab rats and Greg in a situation that demands that they come together as a team."

So maybe one of the lab rats is Henry?

It's only two labrats? Well then its most likely Wendy and Hodges. They're the only ones that ever go in the field.

Not necessarily though. I mean what if they were not out on a case but just out socially after work?

Not necessarily though. I mean what if they were not out on a case but just out socially after work?

I think this is what he's referring to...

Episode 10.09 "To Serve Harry"

It's a full moon, and the nuts are out. Three of the CSI guys "abduct" the hapless Henry to celebrate his birthday at a remote rib place, not realizing that the place was closed by the health department months ago. But their outing has yet more disasters in store, including the discovery of a corpse with a raccoon stuck on his face.

Episode 10.09 "To Serve Harry"

It's a full moon, and the nuts are out. Three of the CSI guys "abduct" the hapless Henry to celebrate his birthday at a remote rib place, not realizing that the place was closed by the health department months ago. But their outing has yet more disasters in store, including the discovery of a corpse with a raccoon stuck on his face.
Dang I wanted my Nick as Frankenstein and Greg as Igor scene..shucks..these darn writers..;):lol:

Nick: Greggo..

Greg shufles over with, hunched up

Greg: yes master

Nick: I need to find a brain..

Greg looks at Langston tied up in the corner

Nick: That will do.

Okay I officaly really need to watch that episode. :) myfuturecsi I love the scenarios you came up with made me laugh my head off. :guffaw:

I thought orginally that said three of the other labrats abduct Henry (bobby, archie, hodges). Three CSIs? Oh, I vote its definitely Greg and Nick for two and the third is probably Sara. Can't see Cath or Ray doing that. :lol:

Well its bound to make an interesting/funny episode for sure :thumbsup: Nah Ray and Cath would never do something like that at least you wouldn't think so. :lol:

Looks pretty good and only one clip of Ray. Hopefully this will be a Ray-light episode since we got him in overload this whole week.

A week ago they shot C.S.I. At the Holiday Inn also for 2 nights Nov 4th and 5th. Christmas lights were up so maybe for a December episode. They had a stunt guy falling from 13 stories. Pretty impressive. Then out of a black SUV Lawrence Fishburne and jorga fox were on the scene.
Credit: The ODI: CSI: Las Veags - Small Filming Update - November 4th

Sounds like the December 17 episode, "Better off Dead"

Sara, Dr. Raymond Langston and Captain Brass investigate the circumstances surrounding a twisted tale of attempted suicide, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Dec. 17.

Source: CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back