Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

This thread and the Mac thread are the only ones that are streeeeeetched out that way----------> on my computer.
    I've got a window opened to "The Poster Above Me" thread. "The Poster Above Me" thread isn't streeeeeetched out. None of the CSI: NY "Grade (episode title)" threads are streeeeeetched. So, I don't think it's me or my computer. There's something streeeeeetching this and the Mac thread.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  2. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I love that pic. :drool: Thanks shippyangel! :thumbsup:

May I say: "He looks really smart!" :D
    (Yup I've definitely watched too much "Keeping up appearance!!!":lol:)
    It starts to effect on my english! ':guffaw:

No seriously he looks handsome and well dressed as we well know. I think it's great that he knows when to be "formal" and when "casual" ;)
    Not to mention those eyes...my mind starts to drift away...:adore:

Talking about formal...(pic is taken this year ;))
    [​IMG]

Or casual...
    [​IMG]
    In either way the man look so HOOOOOTTTTTT!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

4. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

shippy, I :adore::luvlove:LOVE:luvlove::adore: that pic. I'm glad you posted it as a link.
    That pic would DEFINITELY streeeeeech the thread out that way.>>>--->

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Couple funny pics to cheer you day! :D:D:D They did mine already! :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He is wonderful with kids! ;) I wish I'd be one of those kids! :lol:

Okey I may be little too old...five years??? too much...hmm..:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

hehe, that second pic with the kids is hilarious :D

7. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

omg!!!! my ribs are hurting from laughing so hard! :D thank you, dear, for posting them!!!!

8. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Haha Sam, we're way too old :guffaw: I'd rather wish that were my kids and Gary was the father. :drool: Ok, it's weekend, time to dream about Gary. Can you blame a girl? :devil:

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Yeah...I guess you're right...:guffaw:I can't dream about kid thing like you can Jools, since Gary would be my father based on the age! :lol: Though I like the idea of hanging out with Gary's son Mac since we're almost same aged! Only the real problem would be meeting "the father"! :lol: How on earth I could not be drooling in front of Gary! :drool::drool::drool: I think both son and father are handsome! :lol:

Oooookeyyy I'm day-dreaming now! :devil: but it seems to be working since I'm feeling much better now! :lol:

My PB-file is super slow but after hard work I managed to get these bass playing pics there and post in here.:rolleyes: So enjoy! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    I just adore that way he has his hands on his hips...:drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    Black and Red...does someone else havin' naughty thoughts???
    :devil::evil::devil:
    [​IMG]
    I can't resist those V-necked shirts of his...:devil::devil:

And this last one is especially for Lisa! :D
    [​IMG]
    He looks so buyish there, :adore: I'm starting to wanna see True West again. ;)I just hope Youtube would work better in my laptop...:vulcan:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou :D:D i love that scene, their reaction to Mom coming back is so funny, like two little boys being caught doing something naughty :)

god i love that play, my dvd is getting well and truly worn out, it's beginning to freeze more and more often! i really need to make myself another copy, i think. i discovered a group for it on facebook (well, udonnas discovered it and sent it to me) and it was so exciting - other people exist who will understand if i start babbling about toast and the desert and lost teeth and golf and the area code for bakersfield and yelling about how THERE ARE NO MOUNTAINS IN THE PANHANDLE! IT'S FLAT!!! :lol::lol:

here's more, mainly to make me smile, and hopefully you too... (all pics are thumbs, so clicky!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i just wish i could get a decent cap of the bit where he's worshipping the toaster shrine, that always makes me smile but it's done in a dark corner and the picture quality just isn't good enough :scream:

edit: ok, so i had another go, the pic quality is still pretty poor and sadly there wasn't much i could do to improve it (i did try!) - anyway, this scene always makes me giggle, so i thought it was worth sharing even in low quality - there is a bit of colour difference too, i tried using 2 different players to see if i could adjust the quality. i couldn't. i just wish i could animate these pics, like a little flip book or something :)

the building of the shrine:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

bowing to the toasters:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and then lee kicks the shrine to bits, like some kind of demonic henry the 8th, dissolving the toaster idols.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Lisa: I'm glad you've liked the pic.:thumbsup: and shared more pics too!:) Gary looks super cute there! And young! Do I remember right if I say he's there 29!?! :alienblush:Gosh he looks younger....MUCH YOUNGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :alienblush::alienblush::alienblush:

I really must take a look True West again!;) I have to use some of the schools computers since they're so fast! :guffaw:Once I manage to go to school which is not tomorrow...:( Well at least I can ease my sorrow by watching for example Forrest Gump *again*! :lol: Of course my little dream is to get True West on DVD since I was that cover in here: http://sinisefans.org/truwest/
    Luckily some of the Gary's films you can find in Finland, but it won't happen in a blink of a eye...I just have to be patient and keep on eye on cdon.com! :lol: Which reminded me...when do get my next set of Gary's films???...Now what did I orderd...hmm...
    1)Truman
    2)OMAM
    3) Human Stain
    ...With those I have all Gary's films which you can get in Finland *easily*.:rolleyes: Ou there's "It's the Rage" but it's too expensive to my wallet at the moment I'll wait when the prize lowers...;)

One more pic from the True West and Lisa...you may need a bucket! :lol::drool::lol:
    [​IMG]
    I did need atleast! :lol: .Just a look of Gary...tousled hair, nice smirk on his face...I'm...:drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil:

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah i think he was about 29, he looks a looooot younger doesn't he?! he still looks younger than he is. i keep being told i do too, not sure if it's a blessing or a curse!

thank you :D:D that's a great pic. i don't think it's from the one they televised - i mean, it looks like the same production but i guess it changes from night to night, it had quite a long run. that looks like the bit where they discuss how their dad lost his teeth... but their clothes are slightly different and they're sitting on a different bit of the stage set, so it must be different. but considering it ran for 2 years or something that makes sense. actually the set looks a little different too (the tablecloth!) so maybe it was the chicago version, as the tv version was done in NY i think. [/waffle]

13. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi, my dear Garynatics and Macoholics!!!!

So many great pics an drooling about our "dream come true wonderman":drool::drool:

Guess I have a lot to catch up;)

Sam, thanks for the avie and representatives for lot all that picĀ“s you posted!!! ( the ones with the kids are priceless!!!)

Talking about True West, I liked it too but my "true love" belongs to
    (my private charts!!)
    Mr. Tom Daley:
    [​IMG]
    and Mr.
    Randall Patrick (R.P.) McMurphy

[​IMG]

closely followed by
    Stuart Redman
    [​IMG]

Have I mentioned I love boots.........:drool::drool::drool:

Blue;)

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ haha, you might have done, yes ;)

to celebrate your catching up:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

after all, you can't celebrate without cigarettes a& alcohol, can you? ;)

15. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

WOW, GALS, thank you so much for these lovely pics!!!!

is this mac taylor? if "yes", which episode is this from?! (looks so "smoking" hot :drool:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.