The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

Dear Silly Witch,

I know it was you, you know I know, I have solid proof yet you fail to apologise stupid cow, I'll never forgive you ever.

From Steph

Dear Neighbours,

Please Move! and also until you do stop parking on the road and park on the drive so that we can actually park near our houses :shifty:

Steph.

Dear neighbours moving in across the street,

Your idiots and you can't park your cars where ever the hell you want there just isn't room.

Steph

2. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Dear film production and distribution company (once again).

Thank you very much for not answering the phone when I am trying to call you, or responding my emails. I should had expected that, but I thought you were mature and serious enough to act like adults, which you actually are. Not like spoiled children.

I just want you to pay for the promised compensation, is it so hard to understand that? Yes, I'm pissed off but it is not surprising when you choose to ignore me just because you mismanaged your job.

3. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

To my maths teacher(again)
    I think that you are the biggest b*tch
    and oh,yeah your teeth are so crooked that when you smile, your mouth looks like its throwin up gang signs.

The same annoyed student that wrote the first letter.

4. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

To all the tv networks, especially the TV Guide Channel:

Enough with the Michael Jackson crap already!

It's really getting old. You're really milking this for all it's worth. Yes, the man lived a messed up life, largely created by his father, yes, he was odd, Yes, that idiot doctor was at the very least negligent in his death, now can we please move on!? It's getting old every time I turn the damned TV on.

5. 915

915 CSI Level One

To girls in third floor dorm room,

How moronic do you have to be to set fire to popcorn! In a microwave! :scream:Seriously I don't care if you were in the shower! You don't leave something cooking while you are out of your room you morons! :scream: So here the rest of us had to deal with burnt popcorn smell all damn day! So thanks for that you idiots! :scream::scream:

6. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Dear M,

You reneged on our deal, so don't expect me to feel guilty when I do what you don't want me to do. If you can get away with it, so can I.

Dear Self,

STOP PROCRASTINATING!!! The paper is due tonight and you haven't even gotten through your second observation! SRSLY, WTF?? Go, go, go!!!!!!

[[edit]] Dear Self,

Good job, you got your observations down. Now go write that paper! No more slacking!!!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Dear Self, listen to Ginnna's self.

Dear mom: Grrr, stop doing that. I dislike the teacher for sending you the link to our marks. Don't worry, I KNOW about the work I have to get done. I'm working on it. Don't get all pissy about it. And stop freaking telling me "that's not a high enough mark to get into university". I'm not going to university next year. I KNOW that I should still try harder, but stop trying to make me feel bad by saying crap like that. And that is one class, I'm doing better in my others.

I'm NEVER going to be the genius you want me to be. And you have to remember that these are academic courses. Applied is too easy for me, but academic is difficult so SORRY that sometimes I don't do perfect. Never have, never will, so I don't know why you're expecting me to.

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i can do you one better, someone in my dorm peed on his friends shoe so they put it in the microwave to dry off!! the fire department had to come because it set off the smoke detectors, and the whole building smelt like burnt rubber and pee. oh, and this was at 3 in the morning!

dear classmates: you are not at the club, you are in graduate level classes! i should not be able to tell you have implants, see your butt cheeks, or know you are not wearing a bra in a classroom setting. kthx.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Eww! Was the dude drunk/high when he peed on the shoe and put it in the microwave? I certainly hope he didn't do that sober. :lol:

---

To 'you know who you are', please stop leaving your giant work shoes in the middle of the living room floor where someone can trip over them and fall on their butts. Luckily the recliner was there for me to grab ahold of to keep from falling. And also, please stop leaving your dirty, stinky socks on the floor. There is a hamper in the garage and a hamper in the computer room. It wouldn't kill you to walk to the computer room and throw your socks in there!

And to the people in the neighborhood behind my neighborhood, please stop burning whatever it is you're always burning. It stinks to high heaven and fills the air with smoke and makes my lungs feel icky when I'm outside in my own backyard! And please also stop playing your music so loud. It's irritating and rude and inconsiderate!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to school bus system: there is a schedule for a reason, so students can plan when they need to catch the bus. you cant completely change it without notifying the students and making the new schedule available! i have no idea what the new night schedule is, and waited 40 minutes for the bus before paying for a taxi!

and how come when i am running one minute late the bus leaves early? i should have been able to catch it on the way out of campus but no, it was early. and thats when the driver goes on break so there wasnt another one for 40 minutes!!! AND that bus was 10 minutes late!!

eta: to the person selling pothound (grenadian mixed breed dogs) puppies on the school website: are you serious?? the shelter is full of pothounds and you are going to try and sell yours?? and to top it all off you will let people take them from their mother at 6 weeks?? you should not be allowed to own a dog or have puppies. get your dog spayed!!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  11. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

To my WV History book: Stop being so darn boring. I really don't care that in 1914 coal production was so many tons, in 1915 is was this many, and in 1916 is was this many. Or that such and such company joined this company and bought land from another company to form this company, blah blah blah. Really, just give the basic facts, we don't need every specific detail of every specific transaction that ever occured in the State of West Virginia.

To my parents' employee's daughter's babysitter's husband: You are by far the most disgusting person on the face of the Earth. A four year old? What did she ever do to deserve what you did to her? NOTHING! I hope you rot in prison for the rest of your life, and in hell for all eternity!

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

To fellow Best Buy, Target and Wal-Mart shoppers,
    If you take the common cold, the seasonal flu or the H1N1 flu, do the rest of us a favor and STAY HOME. The only places you should be going are the doctor's office and the drive thru window of a pharmacy that has a drive thru window. If you just HAVE TO go to some place other than the doctor's office and the drive thru window of a pharmacy that has a drive thru window then at least have the common courtesy to cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside bend of your elbow when you cough or sneeze. I don't want your germs and I doubt anyone else in the store does either.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  13. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

To a spoiled person I've known for years.

I know you think I'm so darned stiff and boring, but why are you trying to contact me every single day and spoil my life? You think you can get me to relax, and start having fun. But it just means that I'll be more like you, and have the same interests as you. But I am not going to change my mind and become "funny" in your eyes, just because you can not accept me for who I am. Maybe I am boring, and never have fun. But it's only what you think. I like myself and my life. I am who I am, accept it or leave me alone.

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I have 3 rants and a request I wanna get off my chest.

Rant #1.
    To my fellow Best Buy, Radio Shack, Target, K-Mart and Wal-Mart shoppers,
    If you take the common cold, the seasonal flu or the H1N1 flu, do the rest of us, including me, a favor and STAY HOME. The only 2 places you should be going are [1] the doctor's office and [2] the drive thru window of a pharmacy with a drive thru window. If you just HAVE TO go to some place other than the doctor's office and the drive thru window of a pharmacy with a drive thru window then at least have the common courtesy to cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside bend of your elbow when you cough or sneeze. I don't want your germs and I doubt anyone else in the store does either. And parents before you take your kids to the store teach them to cover their mouth and nose when they cough or sneeze.

Rant #2.
    To my UCP-(user control panel) here at Talk CSI.
    I'm being gyped and you know it. In my profile where it shows my number of posts, I don't get credit for some posts till about 4 or 5 posts later. I have made over a hundred posts since the one that SHOULD'VE been my 900th. I didn't get credit for 900 till about 4 or 5 posts later. I'm still getting gyped and don't deny it. 1,005 posts my ass. Probably closer 1105 or more. While I'm on this subject, I just remembered I didn't get credited for post #700 till about 4 or 5 posts later. In other words either my 704th or my 705th post was credited as being my 700th post. I just wonder how many other members are being gyped and don't know it and how many posts I actually have made since I joined in November 2004.

Request.
    To Talk CSI admins. T'Bonz and Top41.
    Could one of you PM me the ranking system for this forum? This year (2009) I've gone from Lab Tech to CSI Level One to CSI Level Two to my current rank Pathologist. Shouldn't CSI Level Three come between CSI Level Two and Pathologist? Just a thought.

Rant #3.
    To mom's Monte Carlo.
    I wish you could talk so you could tell me what it is that drains your battery with you just sitting there in the carport not doing anything for a couple weeks or a month...not even being crunk up. That 2002 Cavalier could sit in the carport a month without being crunk up or driven and still crank after sitting a month. What's your problem? I doubt it's age. That's the 1979 Impala's problem. Now that I think about it, that '79 Impala, after being furnished with a new battery to replace the current totally dead one, could sit in the carport a month without being crunk up or driven and still crank after the month had past.

15. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

^ I'm no admin, but here goes:

0 -Civilian
    5 -Victim
    25 -Dead on Arrival
    50 -Hit and Run
    100 -Witness
    150 -Prime Suspect
    200 -Rookie
    300 -Police Officer
    500 -Lab Technician