CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Not necessarily - I'm pretty sure we got info about episode 2 this season before we got anything for episode 1. It's possible that they're filming them in reverse order or something...

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

CSI: NY - Episode 6.11 - Second Chances - Additional Casting Call

3. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

Possibly but by now since episode 6:10 is going out decemberish presumably they have written it are casting or have casted for it and must be at least planning to start filming soon if they haven't already at least started. Therefore I agree it's strange to say the least that we have detailed info for 6.9 & 6.11 but none for 6:10 makes me wonder exactly what TPTB are up to.....probably no good at that.

SMACKED FOREVER!

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

It arrived this season but also the last season, where Spoils of episodes wasn’t revealed in the order.

It can be because they don’t have stops shooting everything, or still to protect the suspense or still that they save themselves the possibility of adding scenes.
    In every case that will eventually arrive!

5. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Agreed, Perl. It might also be because there's something theoretically juicy and/or surprising they don't want us to know... yet. Or maybe they're playing with the audience just like they did with Baby Messer's name. They said it'd be shocking, surprising and that they wanted to see people's reaction. Everyone cried "not Montana, for goodness' sake!" and, ta-da! The baby got a boring, usual name instead. Coincidence? Yeah, maybe.

6. Curiosity

Curiosity Prime Suspect

The 6.10 title (even if it's a temporary placeholder) sounds like something you'd expect if they were doing a fun and/or farcical type of episode -- like when one character has a dream about the other characters in different, sometimes bizarre roles or situations. That doesn't really seem to be CSI:NY's style, but it'd be interesting to see them try to pull off something different like that.

And 6.11 looks like it might be the Christmas/holiday episode, so wonder if we'll actually get to see some type of team celebration this season -- an office party or a little get-together at the Messer residence to celebrate baby Lucy's first Christmas.

7. Ad1991

Ad1991 Victim

^^ Knowing CSI:NY and their timelines I wouldn't be surprised if Lucy was celebrating her 4th Christmas...:lol:

8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Excellent :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

9. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Oh my! new spoilers Thanks guys for letting the info flow!!! I do hope for a funny epi it would be a nice change! :)

10. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

I hope for a funny episode too : D The original CSI have had some funny ones, so why not CSI NY? :]

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6.09: "Manhattanhenge"

11.03.2009 IN THE CULMINATION OF A MULTI-EPISODE MYSTERY, THE CSIs UNCOVER THE DARK LAIR OF THE COMPASS KILLER, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, NOV. 25
    Skeet Ulrich ("Jericho") Guest Stars as the Compass Killer

"Manhattanhenge" - In the culmination of a multi-episode mystery, Mac and his team uncover the dark lair of a murderous madman, the Compass Killer. But as they race to save his fourth victim, the sunrise presents one final surprise that no one ever expected, on "CSI: NY," Wednesday, Nov. 25 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Skeet Ulrich guest stars as the Compass Killer.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor.................Gary Sinise
    Det. Don Flack..................Eddie Cahill
    Stella Bonasera........Melina Kanakaredes
    Lindsay Monroe..................Anna Belknap
    Danny Messer.........Carmine Giovinazzo
    Adam Ross........................AJ Buckley
    Dr. Sheldon Hawkes.............Hill Harper
    Dr. Sid Hammerback.............Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:

Hollis Eckhart...................Skeet Ulrich
    Mr. Birnbaum................Martin Papzian
    Calliope Eckhart..................Josie Davis
    Red Head Bartender.............Nina Smidt
    Leonard......................Marc Menchaca

WRITTEN BY: Trey Callaway, Co-Executive Producer

DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

RATING: To Be Announced

On the Web: www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/

12. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I on't know if I'm remember this wrong, but does anyone remember reading spoilers, where Danny and Flack where out in the field, and Danny gives a homeless man his jacket??

I was telling my sister about it the other day and she wanted to know what episode it was in, I couldn't remember and know I cant seem to find it, so I dont know if I just made it up or misread something. Can someone help me! please??

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

It's for 6.09

14. Faylinn

Yeah, it was 6.09 - someone added the part about the jacket after I posted the original spoilers, so it's not in there. But that's definitely the episode where Danny gives the homeless guy his jacket. :)

15. Faylinn

I just came across this from MegaBuzz:

So...what was the point?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.