Fan Videos - Shipper Central Style

hi again, well i made a new video H/Y - "Use Somebody" just click here if u wanna see it and hope y'all like it :)

togo2hot - im a fan of carwash and i thought u did well - i have to say the "eyebrow action" was abit funny :D

Last edited:
hi again, well i made a new video H/Y - "Use Somebod" just click here if u wanna see it and hope y'all like it :)

togo2hot - im a fan of carwash and i thought u did well - i have to say the "eyebrow action" was abit funny :D

Thanks i am glad you liked it...i too am a Big fan of CaRWash...haven't seen the above video but i will try..

Hi everyone i have made a video of every hiphugger scene possible starting from season 1 through to season 8 episode 5 with Eric & Calleigh.

Im sorry it goes a bit longer then usual, too many scenes not enough song without sounding like a broken record.......anyways

Apologies for missing any scenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ7kNb9VTrw

very compliments for your videos guys!:thumbsup:
I love them!especially the HipHuggers videos are really sad..:(

Hi does anyone have any CSI clips I could use? I looked on sobilly.com and they dont have the ones I need I sent a request but they never posted the clip I need

My best advise is to check on youtube for the episodes and snag them to you hard drive and convert if your using Movie maker!

Back