Favorite CSI Character and What If They Left?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Smokey, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Burke

Burke Victim

If Ryan left, I wouldn't watch Miami at all.​

2. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

GRISSOM!!! I miss Grissom, seriously :( I saw the finale last Thursday, skipping three years of the show including Sara's kidnapping/departure and Warrick's death, and didn't like it without him :(

I thought it was because of Brass being in the hospital in the last episode I saw, but it turns out he's still pretty much the same in a season 8 rerun I saw today. It was his working with Griss' replacement that made him seem different.

So, yeah, Grissom. Followed by Greg and Nick :adore:

3. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

My favourite character on CSI NY is Stella. I've loved and adored her from the start. If she left... I don't know what I'd do. She and Gary Sinise are the main reason I started watching the show in the first place. She's unique and irreplaceable and in my opinion she's like the Statue of Liberty of CSI NY. To actually quote Adam on this "There's only one.". So true. I guess I wouldn't stop watching the show if she left, but I know that my heart wouldn't be in it anymore.

I completely agree with you, Axel!!

Although Catherine has always been my favourite LV character I practically stopped watching after Warrick died because it was just too upsetting. Furthermore, finding out about Grissom leaving as well made it even easier for me to not want to catch up on it again. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Although I really miss it. Maybe I'll start watching again ;) Give the "new" team a chance ;)

I think I'd stop watching Miami if Calleigh and/or Eric left. I love both of them and I love them together and I don't think the show would be the same if either of them left.

4. heartcore

heartcore Prime Suspect

well, speedle and warrick left but i still love csi and keep watching it every time its on. i even buy the dvds and stuff...
    it surely is bad when your fave character leaves, but why watching a show when you just like a signle person and not the whole ...thing?
    i know i'll keep on watching csi for ever and ever, no matter what happens, lol.
    (ass far as i can say now....)

5. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Miami: I'm so sad that Eric is leaving he & Calleigh are my favorite. I still watch because of Calleigh & probably will stop watching when she also leaves.
    Storylines in Miami can be boring at times for me.

Las Vegas: I hope Nick does not leave & I'm glad that Sara is back. But I guess I'll watch even if my faves leave because storywise CSI is the best for me.

haven't tried watching NY yet.

6. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Two minds thinks alike:thumbsup:;).

For Rhee:
    Except the Mulder and Scully thingy....which should be Fox and AJ...but you know what I mean....:guffaw::guffaw:

7. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

:lol::lol::lol:
    I'm glad to know we're on the same page...
    Maybe when Eric's really gone & Calleigh follows I'll start watching NY.
    From what I've been reading so far it seems like a cool show:)

8. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

NY is great.....but now that we are in productionbizz of our own. We could make shows of our own....:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: This was a post by Mrs. Fox Mulder....;)

The only show I still watch for the storylines for storylines is LV...Would it affect me if Cath or Nick or ....left? Mayby - I think show needs time to establish Ray and add some new face is order to bounce back from any future losses.
    In the begining I wasn´t sure they survive Griss leaving but
    1. He could return 2. Ray is not doing bad. 3. Riley is still part of show over here and she is ok. I would have like her to learn the ropes more then the obvious "bonding" stuff because it seems .....hmmm...Back in the day when they shot the first female we met and then introduced Sara. I like the fact that she wasn´t superbonding with all, but it moved slowly ....I liked that....

So I will add this to mine:

LV ---fav. characters the odd and/or "dark" ones. Back in the day: Griss. but he left. sooo...Labrats.
    Miami -- one storyline ....You guessed I hope.
    NY ---I honestly don´t know....I watch but don´t commit to any particular character...I lke them all. but not enough to mind. ....I hope you get my drift.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  9. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

In LV, my favourites are Nick, Brass and Hodges : D
    In Miami it's Ryan and Natalia 8]
    And in NY it used to be Flack & Angell, but then Angell died... but I still have Flack, Stella and Adam, so I'll survive. :]
    It's not the end of the world.

10. Natalie

Natalie Victim

My favorite character on CSI Miami was Eric and calleigh I watch Erick’s last episode witch I think is my last episode at least till they bring Erick back.
    I haven’t been watching CSI Vegas ever since Warrick left.
    And a part from the Adam Stella disaster:confused: witch I am still hoping is a horrible nightmare CSI NY is currently my favorite and the only one I watch religiously.

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

CSI Las Vegas: Grissom and Warrick were my favourites. Both are gone now. But I have always liked Nick, so he has become my new favorite, although he's nothing compared to my first 2 faves. As the show is nothing without Warrick or Gil :(

CSI Miami: Well, I am not a big fan of Miami. I watch it sometimes though, but don't have a favourite.

CSI NY: Hmm, Adam here. But I have to say I really like Mac too. He's the main part of the show. If he left, I am not sure I still would watch CSI NY.

12. Natalie

Natalie Victim

CSI NY my favorite have to be Mac and Stella all though Danny and Lindsay is a close second.

13. americanstalker

americanstalker Witness

Let me see...
    Vegas-Toss-up between Greg (I have a weakness for geeks) and Nick . I'm miffed enough that Grissom and Warrick are gone, and Greg and Nick leaving would be the straw that breaks this camel back.
    Miami-I'll watch it, but I don't have a favorite.
    NY-See above.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  14. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

I never really got into CSI Miami or original CSI, because CSI NY is my favorite.

I enjoy all the characters(except the new girl, sorry) a lot, but would probably still watch if anyone BUT Gary left the show. I just could not imagine the show without him. He was the main draw for me when I first started watching. I doubt I would watch if he was not there.

15. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

LV: stopped watching when Grissom left and Warrick died, would hate it more if Catherine did too, the foundations of LV are shaky w/out Grissom and would collapse w/out Catherine

Miami: stopped watching when Megan left

NY: Would stop watching if Mac, Stella,Hawkes,Adam,
    Danny or Flack left, if it were Lindsay though, i would still watch, cos it may be better w/out her, no offense to Lindsay's fans
    but Mac and Stella are my faves