Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2009.

1. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Yep, me too. Sure, he might've said it was his choice initially, but I'm not completely convinced that that's what happened. Based on what we've been given, especially Adam's tweets indicating that people who are unhappy with the exit should tell CBS, and Emily's statement about "poor contract negotiations", I'm thinking that he probably didn't want to leave, just wanted a better contract, and CBS refused to budge. When CBS was tired of negotiating, they said "ok, we'll just kill your character off instead". Adam didn't think that was fair to the fans, and neither did Ann Donahue, so she stepped up and helped renegotiate so that his character could live and be given a proper exit.

I'm thinking that he said it was his choice so that he wouldn't sabotage his career, or piss of CBS. Nobody who wants to continue working in this business is going to say "I believed I deserved a little more money" because then people who would potentially cast him in future projects would think he was selfish and unreasonable, even if he really wasn't. It's not unreasonable to dedicate yourself to a show from the beginning and want a little more compensation for the 8th year than you got for the first. :)

2. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Hello Guys!:)

Hi D&Daddict!:)
    here are the petition sites I found...

http://www.petitionspot.com/petition.../#signpetition

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/e...ami/index.html

3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Please join the Facebook Petition started by Adam's Official Yahoo Group to keep Adam on CSI Miami. We've gotten 104 members/signatures in 2 days!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=154719502611

By joining this group, you sign the petition. At some time, we will then forward the petition to CBS.

Thanks everyone in advance for participating and please pass it on!

You can also view his new fan site created by the Yahoo Group. Adam doesn't really have a real fan site with lots of details, pics, and filmography info. Finally, we can say this is one that peaks interest!

http://adamrodriguezconnection.com/

TTYL!

4. VirGodess1923

Hmmm... another whole day.... so posting a special surprise courtesy of the Yahoo group for you Adam lovers..check out the hottie in the pink trunks :

[​IMG]

Adam in the Bahamas filming Ugly Betty.

Mama Mia!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

5. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Mamma mia for sure !!! OMG :drool::drool::drool: I was missing that :drool::drool::drool:

6. loveCSI

loveCSI Civilian

hello everyone..i'm new to this forum..but I needed to talk to some csi Miami fans...I just got done watching the latest episode and I saw the preview for the upcoming episode about Eric/Adam that he might be leaving...so I had to come online to read about it to see if it's true..i was soo hoping that it wasn't and they were just trying to trick us..but.no way..:(..they can't do that to us..we love Eric and Calliegh..they just started a relationship..n now their cutting Eric off. I can never be soo sad..if Eric is not in there anymore..then the show will just not be complete..why would they let go one of the best characters on the show...its like csi, the original, where they cut Gridilyn and Worik off..like why?..they're the main characters..that's why people watch..if cbs thinks that letting Adam go is a good decision..they are SOO wrong..CSI FANS would be soo disappointed...n yea Adam may want to leave for a bit..n he can..but just at lease we know for sure that he will DEFINITELY come back to the show..i'm sorry I wrote soo much, I just had to express my anger and sadness. I love Eric..:(..I just don't know if I would love watching csi anymore like I would when he's in it..well I really hope that the petition will work n I will definitely support it..best of luck..:)..fingers crossed..XXXX

7. CSIMiamiLover88

CSIMiamiLover88 Hit and Run

so hot! virgodess which episode is your avatar pic taken from??

8. VirGodess1923

Its from 8.05 :)

9. CSIMiamiLover88

ahhh we're only up to 7.16 here in the uk :( do calleigh and eric stay ok?? i really do not want them to break up.

10. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Well Monday and 8.5
    will tell. If you go to shippertread there is some more pictures. That might give a clue

11. CSIMiamiLover88

I cant find anything....HELP!!! please tell me whether they break up or stay together or just become good friends again, I think i will cry if they break up!!

12. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

This is the Eric/Adam thread. We don`t discuss anything shippy in these threads, sorry! If you want to find out more about E/C, just go to the main forum, click on `shipper central`, scroll down to Eric/Calleigh #37, and then click on that. You`ll find tons of information about them there ;).

13. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:And guess who you will find there too....:guffaw::guffaw:

14. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Hello again Guys!:)

Wow Adam is really one very sexy man!
    Thanks for the pic VirGodess1923:thumbsup:

15. edukshun

edukshun Victim

I'm very sad that Adam has to go from CSI:Miami..This is the reason I watch this show because of him. I'm glad that he can find other acting parts,but he is so good at this one! Ill keep on watchin him wherever he is at

Adamfan,
    PL