Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, pics from this ep were posted somewhere else and there are more of them. Ryan is in one of them in the background of a pic of Eric. I think it's that CBS Express site.
It's not the same and i just frustrating cuz i need new pics for wallpapers :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know I feel the same way. :lol: Oddly enough, there aren't any pics of Jesse (after the hostage episode) either.

So from the pics,it will just be Ray from Vegas.I had hoped for at least another cast member.
Thanks for the pics noealonso.

Last edited:
Count me in .speed.delko., I am already not liking the season due to the situation with, not enough Ryan and tooooo.... much Jessie for my taste.

Even though I like the character, more Ryan than Jessie please!!! :scream:

I'm gonna boycott 8x07.

I'll just use no Ryan or Delko as an excuse :D

Count me in .speed.delko., I am already not liking the season due to the situation with, not enough Ryan and tooooo.... much Jessie for my taste.

If there is a lack of Eric and Ryan especially, speed.delko and slower,
count me in too:rolleyes:. Now that Jesse is established, more Ryan please!:scream:

I'm gonna boycott 8x07.

I'll just use no Ryan or Delko as an excuse :D

If there is a lack of Eric and Ryan especially, speed.delko and slower,
count me in too:rolleyes:. Now that Jesse is established, more Ryan please!:scream:
Lack of Eric is great for me, but lack of Ryan? Again?:scream: Count me too!

I hate how the CSI franchise treats their main character like crap and don't give them any good storylines. Instead they put them in the show for the least amount of time until they can find a new way to have them screw up. :rolleyes:

Jon needs to find something new!

I was looking at the scenes from ep 8.05 and for some reason, I got the impression that Natalya is in trouble of some sort. Of course the pics are out of context and could be something else

8x09 Kill Clause current casting.

[MED STUDENT] Female, 25ish, she is interning with Dr. Tom Loman...CO-STAR.

source: SPOILERTV

I was looking at the scenes from ep 8.05 and for some reason, I got the impression that Natalya is in trouble of some sort. Of course the pics are out of context and could be something else

I'm not really sure if she's in trouble or anything, but I thought it was unusual that in the one shot Eric, Walter, & Calleigh are all standing in the doorway with intense expressions watching her process/whatever she's doing. Is she contagious or something :wtf:
Could be nothing though cause sometimes those pics aren't that way once the epi airs (like the premiere photo of the group hovering Eric's bedside that never made it to the screen).

I do like the fact that it looks as if there will be 2 seperate occasions where there's more than 2 characters to a scene. Nice!

8x09 Kill Clause current casting.

[MED STUDENT] Female, 25ish, she is interning with Dr. Tom Loman...CO-STAR.

source: SPOILERTV

Crap! Does that mean they're definitely not bringing Kyle back? :( I'm sad. No more Ryan/Kyle/big bro/little bro type of scenes. :( :'(

I'm not really sure if she's in trouble or anything, but I thought it was unusual that in the one shot Eric, Walter, & Calleigh are all standing in the doorway with intense expressions watching her process/whatever she's doing. Is she contagious or something :wtf:

Maybe Natalia has the H1N1 flu?

It'll be interesting to see what the scene is really about. Eric, Walter, and Calleigh all have such serious faces while they look at Natalia. Is there a piece of toilet paper sticking out of her pants? Has she discovered the cure for cancer? Did she just tell them she's quitting her job and joining the circus? Who knows...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back