Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hiya, Stellarinas, hope you´re all fine :)

Shippy, guilty you are, but we´re the jury and we´re as guilty as you :D.

Dearest Lamm, Honey, now if you don´t kill your PC at last, I´ll come over and do it personally :D, this bad thing must be such a nuisance for you :devil:.

I agree with you on that- in a way even before the shootout life-changing things had been happening to Stella, so this was just the last piece in the jigsaw of events to shake her completely. And didn´t she say to Mac in the coffee bar "the next few days will be the hardest"? But little did she now then how hard they would be, and not only days, but probably many months. What you said about her memories related to loss, now wouldn´t that somehow fit with what Pam Veasey said about Stella, that "she´s faced with letting go"? Letting go what? Her fears of losing those who are close to her, her grief of her lost childhood and the mother of whose love she was bereft so cruelly and at such a young age? Maybe Stella will have to sort of shed her skin in this season to come out recovered and well again. It might hurt a lot to go through all of this and maybe that´s the biggest thing she´ll have to learn: to let go and let it hurt, it will help her to get healed.

Yes, I thought of that, too, in 6.01, that there was a strain between Mac and Stella; maybe it´s because they deal in different ways with what´s happened.

I think they will OK in the end and won´t slide down the rainbow ;). They´ll hopefully be able to behave like good buddies again as time goes by and all things have been cleared between them. But for now, they´ll both feel unsure for a while how to handle each other, especially since maybe both of them have developed feelings that go beyond a one-night-stand, we´ll have to see. Anyway, I expect more of these subtle, little beautiful scenes like last week.

:lol:, noooooo, Stella´s ghosts haunt her to move her again into Le Petit´s direction :D.

Yes, that´s very true, and though it´s strange to see her that way, it´s also sort of fascinating to observe and see how she´ll cope finally. I so hope that TPTB won´t ruin this story, there´s so much to gain from, of course, especially for Melina, because as an actress she must be thrilled to act out such a dramatic change in Stella´s character :).

Oh, and these Melina-quotes are really great, thanks for posting :thumbsup:

Shippy:
    I agree with you, we Stellarinas think we know Stella very well, but now we see new nuances of her personality which at first terrified us, because they were so unusual for Stella, but now I think we´re ready to find out how she deals with the crisis and her grief.

Exactly, suddenly Stella was aware that a touch on Adam´s shoulder could have two meanings from now on and maybe she´s not yet sure which meaning she wants to convey to Adam, because she´s not yet done with him ;). I agree, I hope, too, that TPTB have put thought behind this scene and we´ll get to see more of that story.

Oh, and I´m sure, the high heels will soon return on Stella´s feet :lol:.

See ya all, lots of love

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mary mou--->
    well, you know, I don't like or dislike Real People. I know that. They are just characters on screen but meanwhile they are oncreen they are very real. That's why i can say "Hey, Stella looked gorgeous tonight" and I don't say meanwhile i am watching "Melina who is portraying Stella looks beautiful"

That's the goal of any writer me thinks. That people DO believe and adopt these characters from any novel or any show as "real"
    For me Stella mas is very real and i love Melina and even tough i loose my patience i love these writers too :D (I am pretty sure if they knew me they would loose patience with me too:lol:) Especially Mrs Veasey:thumbsup:

Meine liebe Nüsse

Nuisance???? It's a real PAIN IN MY A$$!:lol:
    You know i would love something like this, don't you????:drool::drool::drool:I agree with you even tough i still hope the "letting go" is related to Mac. If there is something interesting is to see her growing emotionally and being stronger despite the pain as she did at the end of Right Next Door when she was walking alone but she was on her feet again
    well, episodes have already been filmed so i do expect and i am ready for certain "affection" between Stella mas and Le Petit:lol: let's wait these scenes won't make a hole in my shipper heart:p my poor, poor and beaten shipper heart;)
    well in a case like this i would prefer the Compass Killer provided the map into the wrong direction:lol:

I, as Melina fan, am thrilled with any storyline that provides Melina a chance all her talent:thumbsup:
    yes, that was me. I thought Stella mas was replaced by someone else. But now i could see she is changing but she is still Stella mas at the same time. It's gradual which helps a lot!:thumbsup:
    don't worry. Let TPTB write how Mac finds out and he will be done with Stella and Le Petit's story:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

many hugs darlings!

Debbie :D

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  3. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

DEBBIE!!!!!

WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE!??! I LOOOOOOOVED IT! i told you once, i suppose, that i love reading theyr interviews when they make it clear that they are close people and that what we see on screen is not just.... work related. i think that when we are close to people it shows. i think it happens between gary and melina and i love it!

ANDROMEDA, DARLING!!

*breaths out* i feel better now! :evil: LOL

hmm yeah i think you got. from melina's quote that debbie has just posted, we can see how she's drawn by taking risks. i guess that stella in season 6 is just about that. ;D

i'm kinda looking foward to that!!! ;D

take care, everyone!

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I think about that too. Their friendship is a wonderful thing to us because it is reflected in our screens :D
    well, i think it's good as long Stella's scence (sp?) is in there and Melina could enjoy this Stell too :)

Shippy, when are we going to meet in MSN? I miss you! My Anatomy examn is over (I have a final next week but i can chat anytime. You know i am the "multi tasking" type :D

5. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hey, stellarinas!

i gotta say that.... STELLA'S HEELS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/video/?pid=99O3BaI6R_AZwA6oOHz0Y4j3y0qanYvJ&play=true&vs=Default

;)

debbie, dear! can't wait for it too, believe me! i guess this weekend we might have a chance!

just came for a quick message! (i've got a desk full of reports staring at me..... :() ;******

6. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

How great episode was that one!!!!!!!!! :D (Am I the only one who liked Crazy Ella?)

It would have been juicy for Smacked and even for us Stellarinas, to have her back!

8. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

oh, candycoroner, thanks for saying so! i so wanted her heels to be back!

btw guys, i'm in a hurry (again) just to show this video (that you probably have already seen) and she's just so amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s0_9Izb68c

so natural! gotta lover her! ;)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OH LA LA Shippyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! don't you think she is the best? I mean, other artists also sign autograph but she seems to be enjoying doing that and sharing those minutes with people who love her!

MELINA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! :D

10. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Shipyy you are the best!!!!

She is awsome as always!!

Cant wait to see episode 3!!! LOL

Love u all!!

11. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Dears,
    I´m back with my weekly question: How was yesterday´s episode? :D
    As usual I couldn´t resist to read the reviews, there seems to have been at least a lot of Flack going on, but again there wasn´t too much mention of Stella :confused:. Well, her time of the season is hopefully yet to come.

Mein liebes Lamm, well, I must ask this: how is your poor bum? :lol:

Of course, I know you´d love something like this ;). And I agree, I think it will be great and interesting to watch Stella cope with all the pain and finally let it go and come out healed and stronger at the end. Well, though I still don´t want a Smacked happy ending :D, I do hope that Mac will wake up and realize how much Stella is suffering and needs a helping hand, a dear and true friend. Maybe one of the reasons for Stella´s misery is that she finds Mac so distant and not really approachable, busy with his own stuff. I think, right now she feels pretty lonely sometimes. So Adam must help again :D and don´t worry, your achy, breaky shipper heart will survive Stella and Le Petit :lol:.

I totally agree with you, I hope Melina will get great stories for Stella this season :thumbsup:.

Yes, part of Stella is still the same, but another part is buried by the trauma and has changed and that part will never be the same again, I think. From now on she will see many things in a different light and it will be interesting to watch this.

Oh, I know you wish for that :lol:, but Mac cannot really forbid Stella and Adam to have fun with each other :D.

Shippyyyyyyyyyyy:):

That´s great, because we all seem to have the same taste here, and it´s a fine one, I´d say :lol:.
    So, here are the really important questions in life: Were Stella´s high heels back eventually yesterday, and were her brilliant boobs covered in tasteful wardrobe? :devil:

That´s a good point, maybe Stella feels now that there´s no time to waste, because life can be so short, and she´ll just do what she feels is the right thing and will take risks.

Lots of love to you all :)

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Meine Liebe Nüsse :D

(NUT, NUT! beloved NUT!):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

it was a brillant episode!!!!!!!! No much Smacked (pure business) and definitely it broke my shipper heart to have Mac alone in his office but i pray for some amazing Smackness in a near future. I don't want to wait until my retirement to have them kissing for the first time:lol::lol::lol:

very well indeed Better ask "how is your head" to TPTB if they don't give us Smacked soon

oh yes! He is busy with Me, my, I and myself well, Mac is not an evil man. He is caring even tough it must be difficult for him to put his ideas in order because he must feel identified with Don. And he doesn't notice Stella needs him there (as all Smacked Shippers!)
    Actually we feel what she must be feeling because they were so close and now they are so apart! Hopefully they will be back where they were before

I think it's interesting this because it would mean ALL of us (fans included) need to cope with this. So we should feel what they "feel" (I-already-know-they-are-just-television-characters-yadda-yadda-yadda);):p

And i hope Mac will be there when Stella needs his help. It's so obvious she is down a difficult path now and the only person who can understand her is so away. It's difficult to accept that after all their clsoeness. It's not normal!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

No, her high heels are missing:lol: and her cleavage too:lol: Let's say Pope Benedict send us Nun Stella again:lol:

my love and my best wishes to you, dearest NUT

Have a great week

Debbie:bolian:

13. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hey, my dear ones! i'm glad that you guys liked the youtube video. she's awesome, isn't she? i loved to see her that "close"... :D and natural.
    just came here quickly (my bf is screaming at me in the car LOL i'm fashionably late but he can't seem to understand the charm in that LOL) but if you guys saw the last episode, i wanted to see if there was much of our beautiful stella....
    see you guys later! :D

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Shippy!!!!!!!!!! :D

we had more Shippy! And i was so happy she finally worked with Mac!!!!! But usually in those scenes and moments Mac and Stella were together now we had Mac alone

We need them together even if there is nothing romantic (yet) DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

DEBBIE! long time, no see!! where have you been?! ;D
    yeah, i want more of stella and, from what you're telling me, season 6's finally starting to give us some, right?!
    i've heard that there's an episode coming up with much of stella... is that true!?

;******