Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

My daughter just looked at the picture and said, "OMG! Mom! Is George burping or something? I bet he can't burp like my friend who can burp 200 times without laughing.."

^ niiice. thanks for posting. :) love the Jorja pic too, she looks really good. if only they let her put on some heels.

*scratches head*

Is she still a CSI or not anyway? Why the heck is she interrogating someone anyway? Everything is so confusing.

EDIT: LOL obviously DLA is trying to get 1000 followers on twitter and some Marg fans asked him to post Marg pics. This is the best he could get of her at the moment: clicky

Last edited:
^ it looks like he took those pics with his cell phone, don't y'all think? i wonder if the actors and the rest of TPTB are ok with him doing that.

Dustin says on his twitter page that they are doing whatever it takes to keep the fans interested. I say send George to my house for a while. That will keep me interested. LOL.:guffaw:

^^ BWHAHA!:guffaw: That just cracked me up! Is it me or is George looking great?! Usually when you're on a show for ten seasons you start looking worse, not better. :lol:I could definitely get used to more George, Marg, AND Eric pictures! If someone could get the word to Dustin that would be great! But, I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, or bite the hand that feeds, or whatever.;) I'll be happy with what we have. After all, it seems like we are getting alot more episodes for this season than we have for the other seasons.:thumbsup:

Back