Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Thanks Vegas!! In spite of my trepidation of Jorja being back. I do enjoy watching Nick and Sara work a case together, not in a shippy way, but they do work well together.

Thanks vegaslights. :thumbsup: I love coming on and finding a new Nick picture. :lol:

Susan

Thanks for sharing vegaslights. Shame though you have to tilt your head to really look at....I did notice George isn't wearing a watch like he usually does and that shirt kind of looks like a tablecloth

Thanks for sharing vegaslights. Shame though you have to tilt your head to really look at....I did notice George isn't wearing a watch like he usually does and that shirt kind of looks like a tablecloth

I noticed the absence of the watch too. Great minds (and eyes!) think alike! :lol:

And here it is right side up. :)

Thanks Smokey. Judging by the other people in the shot, it looks like a rehearsal so that could explain the lack of watch

And also that angle gives us a look at the length of George's hair (I can't believe how fascinated we all are by his hair)

I'd say something about white after Labour Day, but George probably figures it's being shot before Labour Day, so he can get away with it.:lol:

:lol: You're so right, Princess. It kind of does look like a tablecloth. :lol:
Well, those of us who hang in the Ward, know about George and his unusual choice of shirts and hairstyles..;)

And also that angle gives us a look at the length of George's hair (I can't believe how fascinated we all are by his hair)
Yeah I'm thinking he's sending a message via his hair.

Although I'm not overly impressed with her return, I will say Jorja looks very nice in that photo. I always liked her with long hair, especially during season two and three when she added a little wave to it.

Last edited:
Jorja on the set of CSI. George is in the photo as well.

http://twitpic.com/cazfl/full

It's so nice to see her again! And wearing colors for a change! that's cool. She looks great, flat hair and all (it grew again it seems)... her left hand's in her pocket, hope springs eternal. I agree with the commenter, that cop seems reeeeally happy to see her :guffaw:.

Yeah it does. George shouldn't be wearing that shirt. Or any shirt at all. Just sayin' :alienblush:.

I did notice George isn't wearing a watch like he usually does and that shirt kind of looks like a tablecloth

Noticed the lack of watch. He also doesn't have all the Nick Stokes accessories on his belt yet. I'm thinking they're just going over the days activities and he's not quite ready to film yet. :lol:

Personally I like the shirt. It just looks like one of your basic dress shirts to me. :shifty: Also think the hair is perfect (Yah, we're all obsessed with the hair! ;)). Also noticed (through staring at it last night) he's not wearing the sunnies he was wearing in the pic on Thursday. :p

It's also got to be a good sign that he's standing (seems to be pretty straight too) and not sitting on his apple crate. :thumbsup:

Susan

Back