Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

It's also got to be a good sign that he's standing (seems to be pretty straight too) and not sitting on his apple crate. :thumbsup:

Susan

That's the most important thing.

Yeah, he said he was feeling much better, so I hope this means his back surgery was a success. Guess we'll know when we actually seeing him moving. :lol:

Also, I hope no one thinks we actually study everything about Nick :shifty:, because we don't. Nope, we don't! :lol:

Now, if Vegaslights could find a picture where we could see his face :drool: that would be nice too!

Also, I hope no one thinks we actually study everything about Nick :shifty:, because we don't. Nope, we don't! :lol:

Now, if Vegaslights could find a picture where we could see his face :drool: that would be nice too!
I don't know, speedy, those "back shots" are quite nice..;):devil:

*runs off before Destiny comes out with the hose..

Jorja on the set of CSI. George is in the photo as well. http://twitpic.com/cazfl/full

'Oh shit. The Fox is back.' :lol:
There was a bit of confusion when it comes to the quote, there is a rule about self censoring. But in this case jtd94 was not swearing, but rather laughing at the title of the picture when you click on the link provided in the above quote. No harm, no foul but it is better to just get this cleared up. ;)

Thanks for the pictures. It is a good start to see Nick and Greg working together. It is half-Greg from back but better than nothing :lol: His hair looks same from this angle. Anyway..

Jorja on the set of CSI. George is in the photo as well. http://twitpic.com/cazfl/full

'Oh shit. The Fox is back.' :lol:
There was a bit of confusion when it comes to the quote, there is a rule about self censoring. But in this case jtd94 was not swearing, but rather laughing at the title of the picture when you click on the link provided in the above quote. No harm, no foul but it is better to just get this cleared up. ;)
Thanks, Destiny. Sorry I didn't preface it better. I thought the caption was funny, and considering the source, I'm pretty sure it was meant in jest. :) Gotta love 'The Fox'.

NICE:drool:! I love the new pics:eek:! Thanks vegas! It looks like the watch is peeking from underneath his glove! :)

Don't ya just hate when someone takes your picture mid-sentence?

Thanks, vegaslights. I hope George sitting on the bumper of the car isn't a sign that he's still in pain.

Thanks vegaslights. They must have listened to us. One from the front! :thumbsup:

Don't ya just hate when someone takes your picture mid-sentence?

Thanks, vegaslights. I hope George sitting on the bumper of the car isn't a sign that he's still in pain.

He always takes some of the funniest pictures. :lol:

I wouldn't worry too much Princess. Probably just resting between shots. His face at least doesn't seem puffy any more. I don't think he's going to be having any more of those 12-hours-on-your-feet days like they had in Turn Turn Turn. I would hope that TPTB have been in contact with his Dr's and know what he is and isn't capable of. It's only been 2 months and rehab could still be ongoing.

ETA: Wonder what time that was taken? I kinda looks like he was caught in mid-yawn! :p

Susan

Last edited:
I guess I'm just a worry wart....and you're right his face looks thinner than it did at the end of last season so maybe he's off whatever meds he was on before

but I see a lot more gray in his hair than ever before

Back