Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to interject here, I'm sorry, but I have too.

OMG, I completely forgot about Ecklie. :eek: That would be perfect.

Ok, she comes to the lab and is being interrogated by Brass, Nick and Catherine. Someone brings in some important information regarding the case to the lab and Ecklie is at the reception desk and takes the information.

He brings it immediately to the interrogation room knowing how vital this information is.

By this time our lingerie model, a little doped up mind you, is flittering around the interrogation room driving Catherine batty and flabbergasting Nick and Brass. Ecklie enters the room just as our lingerie model twirls by the door and when she sees Ecklie she grabs his face and starts kissing him.

Brass, Nick and Catherine at first are stunned, but then recover quickly and they ALL pull out their cameras and take pictures. :lol:

Always good to have a little insurance, ya know! :thumbsup:

Now back to the spoilers.

:guffaw: I so want to see this! You painted the perfect picture there. I'd love to see Ecklie's expression after that. LMAO! And if there's a camera in the interrogation room, Archie would make a tape of it and keep it "just in case". LOL!

The way it's worded in the casting call "must be willing to make out with principal actor" seems odd to me. How many women would not love to make out with Nick or Greg? I sure as heck wouldn't mind kissing either of them. :lol:

Last edited:
I have to interject here, I'm sorry, but I have too.

OMG, I completely forgot about Ecklie. :eek: That would be perfect.

Ok, she comes to the lab and is being interrogated by Brass, Nick and Catherine. Someone brings in some important information regarding the case to the lab and Ecklie is at the reception desk and takes the information.

He brings it immediately to the interrogation room knowing how vital this information is.

By this time our lingerie model, a little doped up mind you, is flittering around the interrogation room driving Catherine batty and flabbergasting Nick and Brass. Ecklie enters the room just as our lingerie model twirls by the door and when she sees Ecklie she grabs his face and starts kissing him.

Brass, Nick and Catherine at first are stunned, but then recover quickly and they ALL pull out their cameras and take pictures. :lol:

Always good to have a little insurance, ya know! :thumbsup:

Now back to the spoilers.

:guffaw::wtf:!!!

That is at once the most hilarious and most disturbing scene ever described.

^ And can't you just see Catherine teasing Ecklie relentlessy about it? And Grissom teasing him through Sara of course. Like Sara saying "hey ecklie, gil wants to know if you've gotten anymore kisses from strange women lately". :lol:

I hope it's not Ray. I honestly can't see him letting some random woman get close enough to him to do that... and I definitely don't see him doing that willingly even if he is separated from his wife. It just wouldn't fit his character to me.

^ And can't you just see Catherine teasing Ecklie relentlessy about it? And Grissom teasing him through Sara of course. Like Sara saying "hey ecklie, gil wants to know if you've gotten anymore kisses from strange women lately". :lol:

oh i'd so pay good money to see that:thumbsup:

Isn't it kind of inevitable that the "principal" is Ray though?

i hope it's not ray
brass, greg, or nick maybe

but i'd like it to hodges, and wendy could see it and be jealous, go wedges:)

The-Ecklie-kiss. Oh boy. Poor girl, she would have to be heavily intoxicated to do something like that. Or too desperate to get out of the interogation room :lol:
I can't picture Ray doing that either. He's just... Not like that. I don't like him, but still.
Brass, Nick. They are way too old to make out with some random girl half or more their age. Well, Nick would maybe do it - being the ladies man and so on.
Greg. Well, he's still crazy. He's mellowed, but I think that there's more than enough of wilderness left in him.
Hodges... Wow. You know, I didn't like him at first. He still manages to get on my nerves from time to time, but he's so cute. I would be sorry if it is him, he's perfect for Wendy.

Oh, wait. I was talking how too old they are... But Nick and Hodges enjoyed hitting mail boxes (oh, it was an 'experiment', not fun - yeah right). And then the two of them (with Greg) abducted poor Henry. Those three are still children. I think that we can expect more noughty stuff from them. Even kissing models :rolleyes:

Can I just say we're assuming it's one of the male leads. What if it's Catherine or Sara?

Although I have a feeling if one of those models planted a wet one on either of those two unwilling ladies, they'd be flattened. Sara and Catherine are pretty no nonsese..

You're right about the male/female thing. When someone says 'model' I tend to think it must be a woman. How stupid is that? Well, there are so many possibilities now :devil:
Anyway, I really don't think someone would be trying that to Sara or Cath. They are dangerous - so much more than their male coworkers. Even Wendy is not to be taken lightly, and Mandy... Brrrr.

Can't wait to see it now. It would be fun either way ;)

Lingerie model implies female because most men don't wear or model lingerie... only women's clothing is called lingerie. Men's is just called underwear/boxers, etc. So the model is female. The person the model kisses however could be either gender I suppose... but when I hear "actor" I think male. Cause to me female is "actress". I know they now call females "actors" too, but it bugs me. :lol:

Argh, English is not my native language, and though I know it very well, I still get lost sometimes. I need practice...
But it will be interesting none the less. I can't wait. So far this season is more than good, I enjoyed it so much more than the previous. We'll see...

Did anybody happen to see the CSI promo during the Super Bowl tonight? I have no way of capturing it so I was just curious if someone else at least saw it.

It was mainly about the upcoming Rascal Flatts episode but there may have been clips from other episodes too. Not sure.

Did anybody happen to see the CSI promo during the Super Bowl tonight? I have no way of capturing it so I was just curious if someone else at least saw it.

It was mainly about the upcoming Rascal Flatts episode but there may have been clips from other episodes too. Not sure.

I did not see that but they ran a CBS # 1 network spot and I saw the epi clip from I think it was Lovers Lanes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back