Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I would be really great if it were Brass. ;)

Realistically, it's either Nick or Greg. But I guess we'll have to see.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I honestly really don't want to see Greg kissing some random lingerie models, so I really hope it's referring to the main guest star.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I got it! I really do! :D

The lingerie model is Super Dave's wife and she makes out with him. I'm telling ya, that would be it and so out of the norm for Hollywood. :bolian:

4. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I totally, totally agree!

5. GregNickRyanFan

Haha that would be great! Or maybe its Archie's girlfriend that was alluded to once upon a time. :lol:

6. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

I HONESTLY hope it is an extra that makes out with these models or at least maybe a non regular cast member because if it is one of our MAIN guys/gals I will just like ya'll be upset

IT HAD BETTER NOT BE NICK OR GREG ESPECIALLY!!!

7. Micha

Micha Rookie

The episode 10.16 The Panty Sniffer, and it's Nick(The principal actor)

8. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

Site your source? I have been to all "reliable" CSI sites and have found nothing.

9. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I'm not convinced that it's going to be a reciprocated kiss. I'm still betting on it being a drunk girl who attaches herself to whomever like a leech. The guy (Nick/Greg/whomever) then struggles to get the intoxicated bimbo off of him. Someone else walks in (Catherine/Sara/Ray) pulls out a cellphone, takes a pic, and posts it everywhere in the lab.

Or something like that.

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Posting a pic in the lab, now that would be funny! :lol:

It'll be interesting to see if any of our theories are right, though! :lol:

11. GregNickRyanFan

Oh I could handle it if it's a one-sided kiss from a drunk girl. :lol: It would be funny to see how Nick or Greg would react to that. :lol: And the cellphone picture thing sounds funny too. I could see Cath doing that. :lol:

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

So the ladies in lingerie is the same episode where Cath and Vartann are sitting on a drug deal? Am I getting that right? :confused:

And I hope it's not Vartann making out with the lingerie model. :eek: But that seems par for the course of the types of cases he's been working lately. :wtf:

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh yuck..some 18 year old, most likely, to make out with a 42 year old man!:shifty: The writes must think George is the next Hugh Hefner or something..:lol:

Dumb title for a dumb sounding episode. Perfect.:guffaw:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  14. GregNickRyanFan

If it is Nick and the kiss is mutual, on the bright side mfcsi, that probably means Nick isn't dating April. :lol: That would make us both a little happy at least. :lol: There's always a silver lining even if its small. :D

But, I doubt it is Nick. It's probably the guest actor cause then it would fit into the storyline. If its Nick it doesn't fit unless he goes undercover or something, which I doubt. Or maybe he has a um... dream about kissing those women. :lol: If it's a fantasy and doesn't actually happen, I'd be okay with it. But it does seem unlike any of our guys at this point in their lives. Unless someone's having a mid-life crisis in which case I vote for Ecklie or Brass. :lol:

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I have to interject here, I'm sorry, but I have too.

OMG, I completely forgot about Ecklie. :eek: That would be perfect.

Ok, she comes to the lab and is being interrogated by Brass, Nick and Catherine. Someone brings in some important information regarding the case to the lab and Ecklie is at the reception desk and takes the information.

He brings it immediately to the interrogation room knowing how vital this information is.

By this time our lingerie model, a little doped up mind you, is flittering around the interrogation room driving Catherine batty and flabbergasting Nick and Brass. Ecklie enters the room just as our lingerie model twirls by the door and when she sees Ecklie she grabs his face and starts kissing him.

Brass, Nick and Catherine at first are stunned, but then recover quickly and they ALL pull out their cameras and take pictures. :lol:

Always good to have a little insurance, ya know! :thumbsup:

Now back to the spoilers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.