Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question about the new episode. When the new episode start back again? Someone said, March 4th and I saw it on the tv.com and it's said, Feb. 25. Which one is it?

I'm not sure, to be honest. But the Olympics are still on the week of 2/25 so I can't imagine that they would be showing a new episode that night.

Hope it's okay to post this, Smokey. :)

It's fine. :)

On a different note: I was scrolling through Dustin Lee Abraham's Tweets (I was bored. Snow)

That made me laugh! :lol:

and there was a mention of him talking with Method Man. This was some months back - November - and it could just have been a friendly chat, but could Drops be making an appearance sometime this Season?

Method Man played a club here not long ago, and I SO wanted to go see him and ask him about CSI, nerd that I am! :lol:

So they're not actually gonna have an ep with young Gil, Warrick and Cath, it's just characters that will remind us of them and with similiar names. That makes me feel better cause I wasn't loving the idea of younger versions of the three of them (in the past) cause that sounded way too fan-ficky to me. :lol:

So they're not actually gonna have an ep with young Gil, Warrick and Cath, it's just characters that will remind us of them and with similiar names. That makes me feel better cause I wasn't loving the idea of younger versions of the three of them (in the past) cause that sounded way too fan-ficky to me. :lol:

My thoughts exactly. Kind of like Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo! :lol:

New episodes air March 4 (10.14) and March 11 (10.15). Then on April 1st (10.16) till May 20 (10.23) every week a new episode.

When Hodges is involved, it could be more than what it seems. He might be doing some weird fantasy thing, some kind of made-up story or scenario that involves his idea of these characters.

Or something...

Yea, I wasn't loving the younger version of them anyway. And we did have a younger Cath in Living Legend. That was okay, not one of my favorite episodes. I don't think we need to visit Grissom when he was younger considering he's no longer on the show.

But, I do think it could be something Hodges concocted, sort of like his board game, but on a grander scale and it uses the real life CSI's.

And does anyone know why CSI is a repeat tonight when Monday was a new Miami and last night was a new New York?? :confused:

And does anyone know why CSI is a repeat tonight when Monday was a new Miami and last night was a new New York?? :confused:

CSI isn't even on tonight. :( It's a 2 hour survivor.

It's a repeat next week because of the olympics. We also switch time slots with The Mentalist for some reason. :confused:

Susan

CSI isn't even on tonight. :( It's a 2 hour survivor.

It's a repeat next week because of the olympics. We also switch time slots with The Mentalist for some reason. :confused:

Susan

Wait, is it just for the repeat that the time is different or for all of them from now on?

When Hodges is involved, it could be more than what it seems. He might be doing some weird fantasy thing, some kind of made-up story or scenario that involves his idea of these characters.

Or something...

Made me laugh again! :lol: Yes, it could be another board game, a "let's figure this one out, guys!" case, or another fantasy/dream a la "A Space Oddity".

Forum stuff...just a reminder to folks, please edit posts to add content rather than post again back to back if it's been less than 24 hours. Thanks! :)

That latest spoiler in the reference thread strikes me as funny with the Gilbert. Why isn't our other Gilbert around for this one? LOL

Why is it they want over 18 to play a 16-17 yr old? Is it because kids have shorter working hours than adults?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back