Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the promo jtd94
This one looks sort of like Revenge is Best Served Cold

I'm still confused about the case that Catherine and Vartann are working???
Vartann is a homicide detective, why is he sitting on a drug deal with Catherine who is not a cop?? :confused:
Not like I'm complaining, I love seeing them work together and now that they are 'dating' I want to see how TPTB play it out. I guess it's just the situation that is confusing to me...

Cath and Vartann are 'dating':eek: when did it show that? or is this could-have-maybe baby? He's not really a big part of CSI, he's only on now and then here and there, like Vega and Cavaliere. But if their dating great:p So is he in "Internal Combustion"?

Cath and Vartann are 'dating':eek: when did it show that? or is this could-have-maybe baby? He's not really a big part of CSI, he's only on now and then here and there, like Vega and Cavaliere. But if their dating great:p So is he in "Internal Combustion"?

In "Better Off Dead", Sara noticed something between the two and asked Catherine about it. Cath didn't really answer, just smiled and blushed.

I know that Preator but that's a far jump from flirty banter to 'dating'. And smiling and blushing is assuming the 'dating' aspect? I thought I missed something:confused:

Sorry, I thought you may have missed that scene :lol:. I got the gist that they were at the beginning of a relationship. Perhaps they had had a quiet dinner for two and enjoyed each other's company. Assuming that the show is moving along in real time, perhaps they are now actually dating.

But this is all speculation on my part.

Dizzney, you rock, thank you for this!
That makes two times in a row that the next new episode promo at the end of the show did not include a shot of Greg, but the extended promo did (first Longball and now Internal Combustion). What is up with that:shifty:? At least Greg's voice was in the original promo for Internal Combustion...:).

here is a promo for unshockible, the sound is poor but if you turn it up loud enough you can understand what they're saying

i thought sara said"this blows up our whole theory" in internal combustion?

here is a promo for unshockible, the sound is poor but if you turn it up loud enough you can understand what they're saying

i thought sara said"this blows up our whole theory" in internal combustion?

It was sort of here's this week's episode and oh by the way, we've got Rascal Flatts in March.

So yes, Sara's line is from this week's episode.

I think because we're not getting many new episodes on February they want to start promoting the Rascal Flatts episode now so maybe casual viewers or Flatts fan will remember and watch

Did that make sense?

I find it odd that during sweeps they are not airing all new episodes. And personally the Rascal Flatts episode is not interesting me that much. Not really a fan of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back