Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
luf100, you change icon again, i like it, but what bffs means :confused:
It's hard choice, but i probably will vote for hero one, but the same time "Just Take The Shirt Off Already!" and "Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'" is good too. :)

Haha, yea I've changed my icon about 4 times in the past two weeks, but I think I will forever keep my sig (at least until we get him shirtless and I can change it to FINALLY shirtless). XD It means best friends forever. It's supposed to be sarcastic because they definitely are not best friends forever. :lol: And I said in the fan art forum but I'll say it here too, I LOVE your signature banner Orla.

Last edited:
GregNickRyanFan said:
bff= best friends forever.
GregNickRyanFan, thank you, i knew that, but i was confused by S in the end :)
luf100 said:
at least until we get him shirtless and I can change it to FINALLY shirtless.
If it's really happen all Ryan fans change sig on something like that :lol: I will too :)

^ Yeah, I would definitely have that sig! But I think I wouldn't be able to look on this site at work then, I would be drooling too much and getting funny looks from colleagues :)

Here's what we have as of now:

Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before
Just Take The Shirt Off Already!
Wolfe's Den
Wolfe Gang
Fellowship of the Fishy
A different kind of hero
Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Any others? :)

Funny, Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' is the title of one the avatars I made.

I like any of them but if I had to choose one, it is between Wolfe Den, A different kind of hero and Just Take The Shirt off Already

I have to post my opinion on a few of the thread titles.
I like Just Take The Shirt Off Already! and a different kind of hero. I have to say that the window fishy one just makes no sense to me...yes I understand that he has a fish in the window but something like a different kind of hero encompasses who he is. Most people would have no clue what the window fishy is. Heck I didn't even see it and I am a huge Ryan fan. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' also is a good one for what the poor guy has gone through for this season. I also like the Wolfe's Den!
If Ryan took his shirt off - I would definitely use an avatar and a banner for that!!!

Oh Holly thx for the comment on my icon! That scene was so intense.

I have to post my opinion on a few of the thread titles.
I like Just Take The Shirt Off Already! and a different kind of hero. I have to say that the window fishy one just makes no sense to me...yes I understand that he has a fish in the window but something like a different kind of hero encompasses who he is. Most people would have no clue what the window fishy is. Heck I didn't even see it and I am a huge Ryan fan. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' also is a good one for what the poor guy has gone through for this season. I also like the Wolfe's Den!
If Ryan took his shirt off - I would definitely use an avatar and a banner for that!!!

I'm feeling the same way about the window fishy. I saw it, but never quite got the big deal about it. Not sure that it really sums up Ryan and/or the thread. Besides, having to explain it every time we got someone new, would get a little tiring after a while. :lol:

Of course, I do still want Wolfe's Den because IMO it kind of sums up what the thread is. This is our little home for Ryan. Simple and to the point.

But I could also get behind Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'. After everything he's been through, he's shown that he's a survivor.

I'm feeling the same way about the window fishy. I saw it, but never quite got the big deal about it. Not sure that it really sums up Ryan and/or the thread. Besides, having to explain it every time we got someone new, would get a little tiring after a while. :lol:

I agree..I didn't understand until it was explained to me, and even then I still don't totally get it. Might be easier to have a title that is as close to the point as we can get it.

Of course, I do still want Wolfe's Den because IMO it kind of sums up what the thread is. This is our little home for Ryan. Simple and to the point.

But I could also get behind Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'. After everything he's been through, he's shown that he's a survivor.

Either of these two work for me. :)

Amen to that Wasabi!! :)

Anyways, I'm partial to "A different kind of hero" because as we all know Ryan is our hero in every way!! :)

And now that I'm done with finals, I can devote my summer to drooling over and writing many fanfictions about him! :)

Random: Someone on another site was talking about how a character on a show was a one-note character and this thought jumped into my head:

"Ryan is certainly not a one-note character. He's got so many notes that you can make a whole song out of them." :guffaw:I don't know why that popped into my head, but I thought I'd share my random deep thoughts. :lol: (remembers Deep thoughts sketch on SNL)

^^Hahahahaha I don't even know what a one-note character is, but that was funny.

To make this post somewhat relevant: person who may or may not be Togo on facebook has not rejected my friend request yet! AAAAHhhh.....it bothers me when someone can see my profile and I can't see theirs because this could very well be some loser in....*thinking of random state* Idaho. If you have a facebook though, go look at the profile picture of said person. It's so cute. :) (Not the dog anymore)

^^Hahahahaha I don't even know what a one-note character is, but that was funny.

To make this post somewhat relevant: person who may or may not be Togo on facebook has not rejected my friend request yet! AAAAHhhh.....it bothers me when someone can see my profile and I can't see theirs because this could very well be some loser in....*thinking of random state* Idaho. If you have a facebook though, go look at the profile picture of said person. It's so cute. :) (Not the dog anymore)
I don't know what one-note character means too. Maybe it's character we don't know much about.

Hey, he didn't answear me too. It's Jon with baby? That pic?

s640817485_1553.jpg

Soooo sweet! *melt*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back